Texas Fishing Forum

FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week

Posted By: Clark Reehm

FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/17/20 02:45 AM

FLW is needing a few more Marshals for the FLW Pro Circuit event on Sam Rayburn next week. If you or anyone you know might be interested in signing up, check out this link on the FLW Website.

FLW Marshal Program
Posted By: mudd

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/17/20 03:26 AM

I signed up. Finally got it to work
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 06:16 AM

I’d love to but couldn’t on Thursday, so I have to pass but I’m hoping the chance will come along again sometime
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 06:25 AM

need marshals but want you to pay $100, El'paso !!!
Posted By: 361V

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
In addition “You will receive an exclusive FLW Pro Circuit Marshall shirt”! How could you “paso”?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: WAWI

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

You think with all those sponsors in the other thread they could at least not charge people to work lol.
Posted By: 361V

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:11 PM

I’m still looking for that business start up where I don’t have to pay my “employees” let alone charge them to work for me! JK(sort of). Good opportunity for those inclined to pay to help out and be a part of the action. laugh
Posted By: Fishing on a string

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:16 PM

Yeah it’s a great business plan when you get people to pay for a membership then 100.00 to ride in a boat all day. Glad they have folks willing to pay but I just can’t be that dedicated.
Posted By: Big O Florida

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
I’m still looking for that business start up where I don’t have to pay my “employees”! laugh

They selling you the privilege of being allowed to spend upwards of 40+ hours with what could be the next world famous athletes! Does that $100 even cover food, or is that an extra meal ticket purchase?
Posted By: mudd

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:24 PM

Spend a 100 bucks. 1 in 150 shot at 2500 dollars plus learning electronics and possibly few fishing tips. Couple days away from work. Works for me. Hopefully I can get Biggs or Clark
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 03:41 PM

They are looking for marshals. Let's ease up a bit and not take every opportunity to hammer on the trail you don't like. It's been like Democrats vs Republicans around here. Let's all be happy that there is a choice.
Posted By: RKT

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 04:02 PM

I just can't see taking days off work just to watch someone else fish. Looks like they may need to bring back the co-angler format to not have this problem.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: FLW needs Marshals for the Sam Rayburn Pro Circuit next week - 01/18/20 05:08 PM

I did that once .. never again . It was like watching paint dry !!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum