Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020

Posted By: TinRangerJim

Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/16/20 05:01 PM

Looks like Bass Champs wants everyone to drive Chevy's and GMC's...

http://www.basschamps.com/web/2020/jameswoodpage.html

Wonder how that's gonna go over with the Ford/Mopar/Toyota crowd? Not to mention everyone who bought a tow vehicle from the Sportsman Auto Network dealers...
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/16/20 06:50 PM

Makes me no difference, couldn’t have enough incentive for me to buy a GM product so I’ll keep my Ford. Didn’t even get a shirt from them last week at Rayburn bolt
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/16/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Makes me no difference, couldn’t have enough incentive for me to buy a GM product so I’ll keep my Ford. Didn’t even get a shirt from them last week at Rayburn bolt

.....but we got nice hats! bolt
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by TinRangerJim

Wonder how that's gonna go over with the Ford/Mopar/Toyota crowd? Not to mention everyone who bought a tow vehicle from the Sportsman Auto Network dealers...

From my understanding, they will honor the Sportsmans Auto Network crowd from before. Also, it's new or PRE-OWNED (James Woods sells all makes and models preowned). To each their own on what brand you prefer.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

.....but we got nice hats! bolt

Left mine in the room at Rayburn inn, blue ain’t my color!
Posted By: buda13

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 11:34 AM

You guys can always fish another trail with automotive incentives... oh wait there isn’t one!!!
What’s that other trail that gives away hats and/or shirts to every member each year? There isn’t one of those either? Maybe they should start giving out participation trophy’s too.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by buda13
You guys can always fish another trail with automotive incentives... oh wait there isn’t one!!!
What’s that other trail that gives away hats and/or shirts to every member each year? There isn’t one of those either? Maybe they should start giving out participation trophy’s too.

roflmao
Posted By: Justin DuBose

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 02:26 PM

Bass Champs will honor all pre-existing Sportsmans Auto Network deals until they expire. We are extremely proud to be partnering with Bass Champs and becoming their exclusive Auto Dealer for the next 2 years. We want to give Bass Champs customers a great experience when they buy their new or preowned vehicles from us. I am the James Wood Motors dealer Rep for Bass Champs, so if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to give me a call.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by buda13

^^^

Champs does a great job and the sponsorship challenge is one all tournament organizers face. These guys work hard to create programs that work for both the organization and the anglers. There's always going to be someone not happy with how it's put together but to complain about some of these items is simply unbelievable.
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Bass Champs exclusive auto dealer sponsor for 2020 - 01/17/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Justin DuBose

Bass Champs will honor all pre-existing Sportsmans Auto Network deals until they expire. We are extremely proud to be partnering with Bass Champs and becoming their exclusive Auto Dealer for the next 2 years. We want to give Bass Champs customers a great experience when they buy their new or preowned vehicles from us. I am the James Wood Motors dealer Rep for Bass Champs, so if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to give me a call.
. That’s great news. My truck actually came from y’all back in October but Moritz worked the deal. Up until now I thought I would just be SOL!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum