Texas Fishing Forum

Grande bass order

Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Grande bass order - 01/13/20 02:34 PM

Has anyone else had any issues with their order not being filled but shipped as complete or shorted. I ordered 6 packages and only received 4, I have sent 2 emails and have not response. There is no phone number contact on their website. Does anyone have a phone contact for this company
thanks
Posted By: Justin DuBose

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 02:37 PM

I would try messaging them on their Facebook page.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 02:38 PM

hammer
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 02:42 PM

Lolz
Posted By: 361V

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 02:54 PM

That exact problem has been discussed here for years. Great product or they would have (deservedly) disappeared years ago. Long history of not taking care of business. I only buy them in stores.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 03:00 PM

I made a big order on Christmas Day & received it last week. Everything shipped was correct.

Did you happen to pay with PayPal?
Posted By: SmalljawNH

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 03:13 PM

There is recourse if ypu paid with a credit card. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and you can work it out.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright
I made a big order on Christmas Day & received it last week. Everything shipped was correct.

Did you happen to pay with PayPal?

If you paid with PayPal, look at your receipt. There is a phone number on it as well as Jerry’s email.
Posted By: doctorb

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 03:54 PM

Given the number of complaints I've seen on here over the years I just wouldn't place an order directly through the company. I would just go through another vendor.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 06:03 PM

Hag's Tornado..

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 06:43 PM

Thanks
Posted By: kirbydog

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 09:12 PM

TW.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Grande bass order - 01/13/20 09:19 PM

Is this stilljust a hobby?lol
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Grande bass order - 01/14/20 08:59 PM

been there done that.
Posted By: 2manyrangers

Re: Grande bass order - 01/14/20 10:35 PM

Great product, horrible customer service. Always order their product from Academy or TW!

Re: Grande bass order - 01/15/20 04:01 PM

No response on FB from them either.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Grande bass order - 01/16/20 01:25 PM

For sure dispute it with your credit card company. You can dispute a partial amount that represents the amount of merchandise you did not receive.

The bank will issue a chargeback to the merchant account. They will then have 15 days to prove you got the merchandise or eat it and your credit will be permanent.

I would not wait to do this as there are time limits in place on how long you have to start this process. You can continue to try to contact the merchant while your bank takes actions at the same time.

Most major banks will let you do this online, you do not even have to call, should take 3-4 mintues.

If you used a debit card or paid by check you are screwed FYI. Always use a credit card online.

Re: Grande bass order - 01/16/20 08:22 PM

finally heard back from them and they are going to fix my order, thanks for everyone's help
Posted By: adam_p

Re: Grande bass order - 01/16/20 09:11 PM

If bass quit biting everything but grandebass lures I would quit fishing. They've not got other dime from me since they first order I made and the BS they pulled back then.
Posted By: PredatorPDL

Re: Grande bass order - 01/19/20 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by adam_p
If bass quit biting everything but grandebass lures I would quit fishing. They've not got other dime from me since they first order I made and the BS they pulled back then.

Lol!! No you wouldn't
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum