Texas Fishing Forum

New TTO Pro Team Series

Posted By: Darryl Roach

New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/06/20 11:28 PM

IT'S HERE!

Announcing our TTO ProTeam series presented by Huk starting Fall 2020.

This series will be a 100-boat capacity with cash and prizes paying out over $160,000 per full field event, and year-end bonuses to the top 10 Anglers totaling $25,000!

Registration is not yet open, but you can check out all the details, rules, and other information on our website at www.tto-proteam.com and start making plans now to join us this Fall!

Check us out on FB at https://www.facebook.com/ttoproteam. Like and follow our page to keep up with all the details!

#teamtrailoutdoors #bassfishing #fishingtournaments #Huk #texasbassfishing #phoenixboats #ttoproteam
Posted By: the skipper

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 01:26 AM

I like it.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 12:55 PM

"In 2013, Team Trail Outdoors was created for the everyday workingman.
Membership for 1 season is $100 per person and tournament entry fee is $1,000 per tournament."

What happened? confused
Posted By: Barrett

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 01:18 PM

Looks like a nice trail. Hope it takes off!
Posted By: MATT REGAN

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 01:34 PM

Its still there this is a new and additional trail
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Membership for 1 season is $100 per person and tournament entry fee is $1,000 per tournament."

What happened? confused

Normal Team Trail outdoors is still going on this year with much cheaper entries than the Pro Team Series.

Normal TTO entry fees: $180 per Team per event. $40 Membership fee per Angler annually. $100 optional Side Pot
Posted By: R_L

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/07/20 03:53 PM

Looking forward to it!
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/08/20 12:52 AM

I think a Pro Level team series might be the last unoccupied space for bass fishing and I wish you the best.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/08/20 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by TxBazzn
I think a Pro Level team series might be the last unoccupied space for bass fishing and I wish you the best.

It basically brings back the Platinum Team Trail. Good luck giving it another go. Maybe the timing (and ownership) is right this time...
Posted By: Clay Shipe

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/08/20 07:14 PM

What happened? confused

Its $1700.00 Entry, why would you not get in the side pot?
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/09/20 04:41 PM

This looks awesome! I know a lot of thought was put into this to not conflict with other larger trails. Great pay outs and capping the field is a great idea also! May have to jump on this one.

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/10/20 12:05 PM

What happened? confused

Team Trail Outdoors will continue with the regional series.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/10/20 12:49 PM

Best group out there, if anybody can make it work these guys can.
Posted By: Neal G

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/11/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by DEFMP
This looks awesome! I know a lot of thought was put into this to not conflict with other larger trails. Great pay outs and capping the field is a great idea also! May have to jump on this one.

cheers

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 01:19 PM

Thank you for the kind words sir.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 01:38 PM

Awesome concept by the best ran trail around!
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 03:01 PM

I like Amistad in Dec. fish
Posted By: bccougar

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 04:39 PM

Too rich for my blood, but Im sure there are several guys who will jump in on this! I know it will be well run.
Posted By: Walls

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by David Burton
Originally Posted by TxBazzn

It basically brings back the Platinum Team Trail. Good luck giving it another go. Maybe the timing (and ownership) is right this time...

I haven't read through all of the rules, but hopefully they addressed the loophole/issue of the Platinum series. From my recollection of Platinum, guys would pay the deposit for the series, then only pay the balance of one or two tournaments they wanted to jackpot. Leaving a lot less than full field for the some of the tournies on less desirable venues and organizers scrambling unsuccessfully to fill the field. Anglers ended up paying huge entry fee for an opportunity to win an "average" payout. I hope it works out as I would love to fish it- but I'm going to see how it goes this year first. Best of luck to the organizers/owners as I truly wish them nothing but success.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: New TTO Pro Team Series - 01/13/20 10:41 PM

Bassfan has an article up about it on the main page as well. Wish everyone the best in this. The guys running it are great guys and run a great event.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum