Posted By: J.D.Big Bass

Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 05:24 PM

What Marinas on Ray Hubbard Are open today and how much is launch fee Thanks
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 05:49 PM

Chandlers, $20 .....I think
Posted By: EastTexasBassin

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 06:14 PM

I think Chandlers is still $15 mon-thurs.

Fri, Sat, and Sun are $20.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 06:23 PM

Good grief, do they clean your tires and wheels while you're there?
Posted By: EastTexasBassin

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 06:36 PM

Nope. But they do help to make sure your tires and wheels are still there when you get back.
Posted By: Pumadon

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 07:32 PM

Harbor bay, behind Snuffers, is also available. There are 3 free ramps still available. Heath ramp is mid lake and pretty exposed to the wind, John Paul Jones which is located off north side of 30 at the bass pro exit and the 66 ramp in Rockwall. The marina ramps are both pay ramps and $15/20 to launch.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by EastTexasBassin
Nope. But they do help to make sure your tires and wheels are still there when you get back.

This
Posted By: speedcrawler

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/26/19 09:28 PM

Probably worth paying to launch there. About 6 years ago I used the free launch off Dalrock, don't think it's there anymore, and someone tried to steal my Jeep while we were out fishing and came back to broken window and steering column. Had to have buddy come out and pull my boat back to my house and get Jeep towed to dealer since it was undriveable. Haven't fished there much since but would pay to launch when I do. Hopefully it's gotten better out there with the break ins but I doubt it.
Posted By: LostHubbardFisherman

Re: Boat launch Ray Hubbard - 12/27/19 01:54 AM

I paid $12 dollars today at Harbor Bay Marina. Spent three hours graphing with Solix mega and bait fish were no where near the rocks by pier plant both sides, 30 bridge both sides on Rockwall and Rowlett side. Miller bridge was the same ghost town. Spent 4 hours fishing and zero bites on jig, wacky rig, Carolina rig and crankbait. Water temp 52.

Off to Power Plant lakes next.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum