Texas Fishing Forum

Damaged Trailer

Posted By: FewJr

Damaged Trailer - 12/14/19 11:19 PM

Just want the dude who hit my trailer this morning at the top of the hill on squaw creek to know I forgive him.
If u didn’t have insurance or the money to fix my trailer you could have at least been a man and admit it. At least it wasn’t bashed in. Just be careful and if you don’t know how to back then get off away from other rigs.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/14/19 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by FewJr
Just want the dude who hit my trailer this morning at the top of the hill on squaw creek to know I forgive him.
If u didn’t have insurance or the money to fix my trailer you could have at least been a man and admit it. At least it wasn’t bashed in. Just be careful and if you don’t know how to back then get off away from other rigs.

Sorry to hear it. That is why I pulled my truck ALL THE WAY AROUND to the hill exit and parked in the ditch behind the tree. That lake was full of some seriously stupid people today.
Posted By: Ranger 177

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 12:10 AM

Had same thing happen at lake worth. Sideswiped side of trailer and pushed fender into tire. Luckily I didn’t blow tire cut groove into tire. People are pos and don’t care No note nothing
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 03:35 AM

Sorry to hear. Getting the truck or trailer hit has always been a fear of mine.
Posted By: bassnman

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 03:58 AM

Man, that sux.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 08:12 AM

Someone hit my trailer a while back and didnt Leave a note or anything either.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 10:05 AM

A couple of years ago I accidently hit the trailer next to me backing out at the lake. My front tire barely caught the back corner of his trailer and cracked hit taillight lens. I left a not with $50 and my phone number. Guy called me and wanted to give me my money back because the damage was no where near that much. I still felt bad about it.
Posted By: WCLBASS

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 11:19 AM

Had the same thing happen at Granbury ,I had to tie a rope to the rear of the trailer and to a light pole to pull the fender off the tire,bad part was he took my tread step-plate with him.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by FewJr

Some of the guys parking trailers may be their first time driving a trailer, the owner backs the trailer almost in the lake and lets the newbie take over. He may have not realized he even hit your trailer.

It always a ClusterPluck doing the trailer dance at Squaw in the morning.
Posted By: Costa Plente

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 02:02 PM

I had a guy hit my trailer at Fork and there must have been people there that seen him do it, so I'm guessing that he wanted them to think that he was doing the right thing by putting a note on my truck under the wiper. All it said was , I HIT YOUR TRAILER, no name or information. It cost me around $800 to replace the finder, so I don't forgive that POS.
Posted By: TinRangerJim

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Costa Plente
I had a guy hit my trailer at Fork and there must have been people there that seen him do it, so I'm guessing that he wanted them to think that he was doing the right thing by putting a note on my truck under the wiper. All it said was , I HIT YOUR TRAILER, no name or information. It cost me around $800 to replace the finder, so I don't forgive that POS.

Sometimes I can't figure some of these yahoos out... hmmm he hit your trailer, KNEW he hit your trailer, and still didn't do a danged thing to make it right! Not like he unknowingly hit it and didn't see it or feel it...
Posted By: Stikslinger

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 05:13 PM

Mine got hit at Hubbard Creek. Have the wide fender for the warrior wheels. Bend fender into the tire. No note. Character, on the endangered list for sure.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Damaged Trailer - 12/15/19 06:39 PM

Parked mine at lake well away from the road just so it would be safe and someone still managed to leave the roadway by 8' and still hit it. Too many people don't know how to drive a trailer
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum