Texas Fishing Forum

A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item!

Posted By: Jessa

A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 05:47 PM

I am so excited, my brother surprised me with an early Christmas gift and I have to say, it's fantastic! He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "Something useful for the boat and don't spend over $200". He's not a huge fisherman so I was wondering what he could find. He bought the ShuttleSlide after seeing it advertised on Florida Sport Fishing Facebook. It's a retractable trolling motor mount and so useful, I think. The "slide" moves my trolling motor into my boat -- it just slides over, nothing that could pinch you, nothing to lift and move over -- very well engineered in my opinion. It also functions like an extension. It's not big and heavy, maybe 4-5 lbs and smaller than my other mount. (I guess he knew no one wants added weight to the boat). He installed it for me this past weekend and it works so well. Doesn't move around, not wiggly, has a quick release. Does anyone have it installed on their boat? Would love to know if it still works great after longtime use? It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I suppose the manufacture is confident. So, please let me know grin

Here is the information (in case you guys have no idea what I am talking about): www.shuttleslide.com

I have the 7HD model. I am very pleased with his gift choice. In years prior, he has bought me some crazy stuff, but this one is one of my favorites. Now I have to top his Christmas gift! I'm not a big picture person, so I'll try and get some pictures uploaded later. I'm going fishing on Friday!
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 08:11 PM

That's interesting!. I didn't see them deploying the trolling motor using the standard pull cord. I know having to bend over and hit that release each time would suck. I watched all of their videos mat search more online. How is your telling motor installed? I do like being able to slide it back inside more so my cover fits better.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jessa
I am so excited, my brother surprised me with an early Christmas gift and I have to say, it's fantastic! He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "Something useful for the boat and don't spend over $200". He's not a huge fisherman so I was wondering what he could find. He bought the ShuttleSlide after seeing it advertised on Florida Sport Fishing Facebook. It's a retractable trolling motor mount and so useful, I think. The "slide" moves my trolling motor into my boat -- it just slides over, nothing that could pinch you, nothing to lift and move over -- very well engineered in my opinion. It also functions like an extension. It's not big and heavy, maybe 4-5 lbs and smaller than my other mount. (I guess he knew no one wants added weight to the boat). He installed it for me this past weekend and it works so well. Doesn't move around, not wiggly, has a quick release. Does anyone have it installed on their boat? Would love to know if it still works great after longtime use? It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I suppose the manufacture is confident. So, please let me know grin

Here is the information (in case you guys have no idea what I am talking about): www.shuttleslide.com

I have the 7HD model. I am very pleased with his gift choice. In years prior, he has bought me some crazy stuff, but this one is one of my favorites. Now I have to top his Christmas gift! I'm not a big picture person, so I'll try and get some pictures uploaded later. I'm going fishing on Friday!

Come on hopefully even the dummies on this forum know this is a ADVERTISEMENT...

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa

Come on hopefully even the dummies on this forum know this is a ADVERTISEMENT...

I know I'm a girl and you guys don't think girls can't fish. That's ok. I still like the product and I'm glad I got one. I just think it's a good product and I was happy to mention it to you guys because everyone has been welcoming. So everytime someone posts about something they think works well on their boat, then it's an advertisement.......ok.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 08:27 PM

Ignore that idiot. He's been a jerk to everyone on here.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by bassmanrudy
That's interesting!. I didn't see them deploying the trolling motor using the standard pull cord. I know having to bend over and hit that release each time would suck. I watched all of their videos mat search more online. How is your telling motor installed? I do like being able to slide it back inside more so my cover fits better.

The metal slide was bolted directly to my trolling motor. The slide is also bolted to my deck. I'm not sure what a pull cord is, there is no cord. It just sits on my deck and slides the motor over.
Posted By: russb

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/10/19 09:42 PM

Add or not, it's an interesting product. Wish I had seen this when I still had my flats boat. It looks like it's geared more toward the saltwater motors like the riptide, they don't have a pull cord, just a foot pedal latch.
Posted By: Flip-n-go

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Chris B

Yes & it's getting old, real old.

Nice gift Jessa!
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:46 AM

Jessa, welcome to the forum and i'm glad that you liked the product enough to tell others about it. Ignore Jeff from Iowa, he posts a lot of negative comments on here lately. He thinks he is mister know it all. He needs to find an Iowa fishing forum and stick to that and get off of here.

BTW my daughter in law loves to fish and she is good at it.
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 01:10 AM

I used a similar product when I had a Terrova on my boat. I've changed trolling motors and sold that mount with the Terrova. They no longer produce that slide mount, so thank you Jessa for sharing. I now know where to look if I, or someone I know, should be in the market for such a product.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 01:32 AM

Thanks everyone. I knew I was part of a great forum. I've learned so much from you guys already.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 02:27 AM

Thanks everyone. I knew I was part of a great forum. I've learned so much from you guys already.

There are lots of good folks on here, don’t pay any attention to that schmuck from Iowa. He’s like the turd that won’t flush, keeps making a dirty swirly in the pot.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

There are lots of good folks on here, don’t pay any attention to that schmuck from Iowa. He’s like the turd that won’t flush, keeps making a dirty swirly in the pot.

Lol
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by GTrigg
I used a similar product when I had a Terrova on my boat. I've changed trolling motors and sold that mount with the Terrova. They no longer produce that slide mount, so thank you Jessa for sharing. I now know where to look if I, or someone I know, should be in the market for such a product.

It looks like the same thing to me.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 08:44 AM

lol what in the world
Posted By: Puma Jim

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
Jessa, welcome to the forum and i'm glad that you liked the product enough to tell others about it. Ignore Jeff from Iowa, he posts a lot of negative comments on here lately. He thinks he is mister know it all. He needs to find an Iowa fishing forum and stick to that and get off of here.

he was kicked off of bassboat central (bbc.com)
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:31 PM

Welcome to TFF!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Puma Jim

There was whole slew of JERKS on BBC. That's why I got off. There's only a couple on here. lol_2
Posted By: Cuervo Jones

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:40 PM

To be fair, the OP’s post does read a lot like a sales pitch scripted by a commercial writer. And the timing (right before Christmas) is curious.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 12:58 PM

Good morning all. I assure you, I'm no professional writer. Women just get excited about things and I love gifts (who doesn't). I didn't mean it to sound like a sales pitch, just wanted to give you guys some info about it, my opinion and why I think it's cool. I like it when people on the TFF share their opinions about products and give advice, I just wanted to contribute too. I read more posts than I comment on because l want to learn (and I'm fairly new to TX).

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Cuervo Jones
To be fair, the OP’s post does read a lot like a sales pitch scripted by a commercial writer. And the timing (right before Christmas) is curious.

Oh no it can’t be so. Be careful you’ll be accused of being a d bag for staying the obvious.

No way she joined only 8 days ago and made a bunch of posts on stupid topics to get a little post count just to try and get away with posting this add!? Nobody does that...

It’s only two clicks to see her forum posts, IS IT A crazy coincidence she posted on a post from APRIL by Shutttleslide user name, that name joined made two posts ADDS in April and some how she stumbled upon his post from April and commented on it, come on I know some of you arent to bright but come on??????
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 04:20 PM

The (add) has one (d) not two, you know, like d bag.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 04:22 PM

Jim thanks for being a fan and posting that every place, I am glad you were able to find your calling in life. Posting that repeatedly for 3 years now must give you such satisfaction.

I responded on the other post you made about it here today and pm you so you will actually know exactly what post I made that got me banned so you can post that also for the next 3 years. If that doesnt go with your agenda its ok you dont have to post it.

I just thought Id take this opportunity here to share it since youve never bothered to ask me about it despite being neighbors and fishing on the same 3-700 acre lakes many times over the last few years.

Have a really good holiday season.
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 04:26 PM

LAFF!!! I have to agree with Jeff on this one. For sure a product plug. I don't really care one way or the other, but I thought the same thing when I read the post and then saw the reply to the April posting in the plugs and announcements.

Regardless, I can see the product being useful for certain situations.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by TwoLakes
LAFF!!! I have to agree with Jeff on this one. For sure a product plug. I don't really care one way or the other, but I thought the same thing when I read the post and then saw the reply to the April posting in the plugs and announcements.

Regardless, I can see the product being useful for certain situations.

Your going to get black balled... I dont wish that on anyone... run run run

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:20 PM

I joined MORE than 8 days ago. I'm not sure where you find this stuff. I moved to TX at the end of October, joined about 1 month ago, work from home (so I have time to post) and I love posting on the OT forum because it's "fun". I read a lot of other posts on bass fishng and fresh water fishing, but I don't post because I want to learn about fishing in Texas and what everyone does.

I wanted to share, that's it. I did a search on the TFF to see if anyone else used this product or made a comment and found the search came up with the actual ShuttleSlide post - I commented about it because I LIKE the product. I'm not demanding that you buy it.

I appreciate your "openess" about how you feel, but if you don't like the same products I like, stop reading my posts. The world is so negative, try to be positive in life. smile

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:29 PM

I joined MORE than 8 days ago. I'm not sure where you find this stuff. I moved to TX at the end of October, joined about 1 month ago, work from home (so I have time to post) and I love posting on the OT forum because it's "fun". I read a lot of other posts on bass fishng and fresh water fishing, but I don't post because I want to learn about fishing in Texas and what everyone does.

I wanted to share, that's it. I did a search on the TFF to see if anyone else used this product or made a comment and found the search came up with the actual ShuttleSlide post - I commented about it because I LIKE the product. I'm not demanding that you buy it.

I appreciate your "openess" about how you feel, but if you don't like the same products I like, stop reading my posts. The world is so negative, try to be positive in life. smile

I apologize your first post was on the 6th of THIS month...

I found it here, clicky your name, clicky forum posts....

Re: all of a sudden Off Topic 1 hour ago
Re: The Worst Christmas Song Off Topic 4 hours ago
Re: Wednesday's Coffee Stop! Off Topic 4 hours ago
Re: $324 mil Off Topic 4 hours ago
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! Bass Fishing 4 hours ago
Re: Got more good news today Off Topic 15 hours ago
Re: Drama Off Topic 15 hours ago
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! Bass Fishing 15 hours ago

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! Bass Fishing Yesterday at 08:31 PM
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! Bass Fishing Yesterday at 08:25 PM
Re: You Guys Off Topic Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Re: Favorite bubble bath scent? Off Topic Yesterday at 05:56 PM
Re: ShuttleSlide - Sliding / Retractable Trolling Motor mounts plugs & announcements Yesterday at 05:52 PM
A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! Bass Fishing Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Re: Pot Luck Off Topic Yesterday at 01:57 PM
Re: Rayburn late Feb Bass Fishing Yesterday at 01:44 PM
Re: New to forum Bass Fishing Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Re: Wal-Mart.. Off Topic 12/09/19 01:28 PM
Re: 100 days.... Off Topic 12/09/19 01:22 PM
Re: Monday's Coffee Stop! Off Topic 12/09/19 01:14 PM

Re: Hello Everyone Bass Fishing 12/06/19 10:53 PM
Re: Problem or not? Off Topic 12/06/19 01:47 PM
Re: Chick flix Off Topic 12/06/19 01:30 PM
Re: Wings Off Topic 12/06/19 01:26 PM
Posted By: Rob W.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:32 PM

popcorn2

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:34 PM

No problem Jeff. cheers
Posted By: russb

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:35 PM

Actually her first post was from the 16th of last month where she introduced herself, but that's beside the point. What is up with all the hostility on here recently, guess the holidays just has people stressed out.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by russb
Actually her first post was from the 16th of last month where she introduced herself, but that's beside the point. What is up with all the hostility on here recently, guess the holidays just has people stressed out.

I stand corrected, I can admit when I am wrong. I guess the view all posts function isnt as accurate as one would expect.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 05:45 PM

Who cares if it was a thumbs up for a good product or an ad? Seen plenty of ads on here for honey hole or a similar product to this one before. Just don't click on it. All the posts trying to prove it is an ad is more annoying than the actual post if it was an ad.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by russb

I stand corrected, I can admit when I am wrong. I guess the view all posts function isnt as accurate as one would expect.

You didn’t click page 2 on her posts. It goes back to November when she introduced herself in the open freshwater discussion forum.

I’m sure it feels like you’re being ganged up on lately. You’re not doing yourself a lot of favors, though. This place is full of good people. There are a few ding dongs, just like every other forum on the internet. Don’t be one of the ding dongs.
Posted By: Puma Jim

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 06:28 PM

Jim thanks for being a fan and posting that every place, I am glad you were able to find your calling in life. Posting that repeatedly for 3 years now must give you such satisfaction.

I responded on the other post you made about it here today and pm you so you will actually know exactly what post I made that got me banned so you can post that also for the next 3 years. If that doesnt go with your agenda its ok you dont have to post it.

I just thought Id take this opportunity here to share it since youve never bothered to ask me about it despite being neighbors and fishing on the same 3-700 acre lakes many times over the last few years.

not sure what you are referring too regarding 3 years as it has not been that long since you were banned. Regardless like someone mention this site is better than bbc as far as alot less jerks and that is what I like about this forum in that there is no lounge and I am surprised this thread is still around. You just need to take it down a notch and quit being so abrasive. Not everyone has to do it your way
Posted By: kcb

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 08:32 PM

I picked up one thing from reading this thread. Some people have a lot more free time than I do.

Carry on.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 09:45 PM

not sure what you are referring too regarding 3 years as it has not been that long since you were banned. Regardless like someone mention this site is better than bbc as far as alot less jerks and that is what I like about this forum in that there is no lounge and I am surprised this thread is still around. You just need to take it down a notch and quit being so abrasive. Not everyone has to do it your way

Im really sorry if I got the number of years youve been dedicated to posting that anytime I get the rise out of someone on a public forum. I can admit when Im wrong and it has only been 2 years and a few months, maybe youve got the exact date?

I wasnt thinking too clear when I made that post.

I was having visions of you peeing your pants with joy now that you found a place you can post that again and again and again. banana banana

Dont worry fanboy puma jim/phoenix jim or whatever name your using today. Id still tow your broke down as off the lake back to a ramp if you needed it, but I would absolutely not piss on you if you were on fire as Im sure you would sue me for trying to help you out.
Posted By: 361V

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 10:22 PM

Please stop. How many obstinate posts on various threads can one yankee make? My bad.....I just gave you another challenge!

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 10:53 PM

Wow this thread is just getting more and more ignorant.
Posted By: Cast

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Flip-n-go
Originally Posted by Chris B

Yes & it's getting old, real old.

Nice gift Jessa!

And I thought it was just me!

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 11:24 PM

To you and Jeff it sounded like a sales pitch. OK then. To me it seemed like she was really excited about the product and want to share it with others. Do you have any knowledge of her being a commercial writer? If not then you just assumed that she was.

After you have been on this forum you will see that many people will share with others products that they like.

Why do you think people ask about "what is your favorite" line, lures, crank bait, rod, reel etc. They want information about what works and what isn't so good, although you will get a lot of different answers on that because a lot of it comes down to personal preference, but at least you have a lot of choices to make to see what works best for you.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 11:25 PM

Wow, imagine that. LOL

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/11/19 11:37 PM

Receiving a Christmas gift at Christmas isn’t common?

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/12/19 12:28 AM

Hey Jeff from Iowa,, you crack me up, you really do. Is this forum an anger management outlet for you? If so, then you can direct all your negative comments to me and leave all the others alone. I will not take offense to anything negative you have to say to me. I have been a member for a long time on here, so whatever you say to me, I don't care, I will just laugh at you. So send me all your hate comments so hopefully you will not be a hater to others around you in real life. I don't mind helping you with your anger issues. Fire away. LOL Im ready. Take your best shot. Im ready for a good laugh. Go ahead, make my day.
Posted By: fordnut

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/12/19 12:28 AM

Constructively speaking of the pictures I saw of the trolling motor deployed the shaft was against the rub rail and would interfere withe the trolling motor mount’s break away features. I would suggest making the slide mount longer.

As a side note there is always someone that will jump out and criticize anything and everyone. Strange days we live in. I just want to have fun and catch a fish and hope I can return the favor and help someone enjoy it as much as I do.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/12/19 02:14 AM

Yankees bang
Posted By: KevinHebert

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/12/19 07:39 PM

Have a nice day!

Iowa Fishing Forum
Posted By: balazs

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/12/19 08:10 PM

Im really sorry if I got the number of years youve been dedicated to posting that anytime I get the rise out of someone on a public forum. I can admit when Im wrong and it has only been 2 years and a few months, maybe youve got the exact date?

I wasnt thinking too clear when I made that post.

I was having visions of you peeing your pants with joy now that you found a place you can post that again and again and again. banana banana

Dont worry fanboy puma jim/phoenix jim or whatever name your using today. Id still tow your broke down as off the lake back to a ramp if you needed it, but I would absolutely not piss on you if you were on fire as Im sure you would sue me for trying to help you out.

Do you ever stop talking? Keep this annoying garbage out of this forum and just talk about fishing man.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 12:56 AM

Jeff From Iowa is just full of hate and he seems to like spilling it out it on here. I feel sorry for anyone that comes in contact with him in real life, face to face.
He needs to get help for his anger issues, but with the attitude he has, I'm sure he will not do that. He will most likely have some hate comment about the doctor trying to help him. Sad.
Time go GROW UP little man, Jeff from Iowa.
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 01:13 AM

I’m a totally nice guy roflmao but I think it’s an ad too popcorn
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 01:18 AM

I miss the Squaw Creek posts
Posted By: Cmack

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 04:12 AM

I read it pretty much like Jeff did and I would agree with his synopsis.Seems to me there was more flack directed at Jeff than the other way around. While I don't always agree with Jeff, I must admit that he's usually pretty much spot on in his arguments and manages to keep the forums interesting and lively. I'm retired and read nearly every topic on this forum daily and always look forward to his posts.Some folks take these forums waaaay to seriously. I read posts quite often that make me think "what an idiot" I just keep it to myself instead of stirring up a stink.Always remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.
Posted By: FishFinder Frank

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cmack
I read it pretty much like Jeff did and I would agree with his synopsis.Seems to me there was more flack directed at Jeff than the other way around. While I don't always agree with Jeff, I must admit that he's usually pretty much spot on in his arguments and manages to keep the forums interesting and lively. I'm retired and read nearly every topic on this forum daily and always look forward to his posts.Some folks take these forums waaaay to seriously. I read posts quite often that make me think "what an idiot" I just keep it to myself instead of stirring up a stink.Always remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 02:20 PM

Yall are too much!

Look, I been knowing Jessa for a long time and shes no shill. Yall need to assume some positive intent and not assume the worst of folks all the time.

I can vouch for her...and I am not new. Yall know me... I am an old school G up in har.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 02:24 PM

And as far as Jeff goes, I have not met him. But I fish with a guy who says Jeff gave him good info, or some info, for one of our kayak trips down to Falcon.

He gave us some tips, so he is ok in my book. If his comments offend you...lighten up and stop being a wuss you sensitive Nancy.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 11:13 PM

Thanks Dan. I know l haven't been with the TFF for many years like everyone else, so that means a lot. I'm trying to get to know everyone's personalities! It didn't bother me that Jeff (and a few others) thought my fishing product review was written like an ad. That's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He was just so harsh about his comments and comments to others and "pointing the finger". I've learned not to assume anything about anyone in life unless facts are presented. I enjoy reading which products people recommend and what actually works! While in college, I took a few public speaking and communications classes, so that's how I write, I'm very theatrical and enthusiastic. I guess I'll tone down my next review. Opinions and all, I still think it's a great forum and I'm glad I found it. I wish I can comment on more posts, but there are topics I know nothing about so I'm happy that someone else asks the questions...I just read . Happy Friday everyone grin
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! - 12/13/19 11:48 PM

I really enjoyed this discussion. It is always good to have a couple of lively posts. Like Jessa said everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have met Jeff and thank a lot of him for his travels. We met here close to the house on I-35W when he was on his way to Falcon last year. The only thing I was disappointed in; he didn't invite me to go. roflmao

Jessa, you jump right in there on the post that you are interested in and ask your questions. I will always back you up and help if I can. I have been know to plug the products that I sell every chance that I get. There are a few guys that slam dunk me for that. Then there are fishermen that will want to try the products and I will sell some of them. In my book this over rides the Nay-Sayers. This is what the TFF is about; what works and what doesn't. You will find some that question what you say. Some are harsh and some sugar coat it. We have to get along or the moderators will step in and do that for us. I love this PLACE.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum