Texas Fishing Forum

Want to learn more about Lake Fork?

Posted By: Gary Paris

Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 01:21 PM

I joined the Lake Fork Bass Anglers club last week and had a great time fishing as a co angler. All the guys have been fishing the lake for many years and know their stuff. They are always looking for more co anglers so if you’re retired or just off on Thursday’s you can learn a lot from these guys. http://www.bassfin.com/2f-h-c--1-12-5-19.html

[Linked Image]
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 03:27 PM

Man the lake is fishing tuff right now...
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 04:53 PM

Like Gary said, some seem to be having a rough time, but for the most part our anglers found enough to make last Thursday fun for those that fished the MLF format.

We have many members from the metroplex too.

The winning weight by a boater was 18+.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by OzzieFish

I fished with them once, they count all fish you catch so they go target smalls, lots of smalls. You cant use their results as a gauge by any means at all.
Posted By: Basscat8263

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 05:50 PM

I agree.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 10:57 PM

While we do catch a lot of small fish what Jeff said is not exactly true. Fishing with us one time just does not tell the whole story. I really never fish for small fish. I just fish for bass. And if the only ones that are in the area I am fishing so be it.
I spend a lt of time fishing in 15' on main lake points. What would you expect to catch there? If the are small but over 10" am I going to leave them looking for slots before I catch them all? Would you?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/09/19 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce Allen
While we do catch a lot of small fish what Jeff said is not exactly true. Fishing with us one time just does not tell the whole story. I really never fish for small fish. I just fish for bass. And if the only ones that are in the area I am fishing so be it.
I spend a lt of time fishing in 15' on main lake points. What would you expect to catch there? If the are small but over 10" am I going to leave them looking for slots before I catch them all? Would you?

Yes most people would leave 10” fish.

No need to get defensive. I’ve looked at your guys results now and then for 2 years now. I stand by my statement.
Posted By: GSKEETER

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 12:05 AM

i'm not from the lake fork area but I get down there when I can(couple of times per year) I look forward to the results from this club.
sure looks like fun .
Posted By: Rog

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 01:22 AM

Fork is super tough right now. I would take one 10” at this point and 9 1.5-2lb fish would be a “Fork is on Fire” day right now and for the past month and a half. Have not caught a bass in four trips and fish from 1 -30fow. Have caught everything else and the blue cats crushing chatterbaits. But can’t bring myself to throw drop shot.......yet. Been a terrible fall.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rog
Fork is super tough right now. I would take one 10” at this point and 9 1.5-2lb fish would be a “Fork is on Fire” day right now and for the past month and a half. Have not caught a bass in four trips and fish from 1 -30fow. Have caught everything else and the blue cats crushing chatterbaits. But can’t bring myself to throw drop shot.......yet. Been a terrible fall.

If you are fishing Fork you need to try the drop shot. I throw it on every lake I fish with both finesse straight tail worms as well as straight tail worms 6 inches in length.
I throw it on a baitcaster instead of spinning tackle and use 10-12 pound test fluorocarbon line.
Posted By: Jaredk

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by OzzieFish

I fished with them once, they count all fish you catch so they go target smalls, lots of smalls. You cant use their results as a gauge by any means at all.

Yes most people would leave 10” fish.

No need to get defensive. I’ve looked at your guys results now and then for 2 years now. I stand by my statement.

Then go beat them doing it your way man. You really do sound like a douche Every single comment you make.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 06:27 PM

Then go beat them doing it your way man. You really do sound like a douche Every single comment you make.

I have tried to be patient as I'm sure he's well intentioned. But Jeff, you really do kind of sound like you need a dose of Vagisil bro! Very douche=ish!!

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by fivebites

I have tried to be patient as I'm sure he's well intentioned. But Jeff, you really do kind of sound like you need a dose of Vagisil bro! Very douche=ish!!

All I did was respond to the ? asked by Bruce directly.

I would leave 10 inch fish as would most everyone, but not LFA guys because they count ALL 10" and up fish so therefore their results will not be a representation of how lake fork is fishing. EVERYONE knows you can catch 10" fish out of schools on most any body of water a lot easier than larger fish.

Again if common sense was common everyone would have it.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 07:21 PM

So you won the one you fished right?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by E8C-ENG
So you won the one you fished right?

3rd? and big fish.

I was paid something and gave it back to the club to use for whatever they wanted. They were talking about wanting to buy a new laptop.

Not sure what my results have to do with anything, my comment was/is factual looking at their results to gauge the quality of fish being caught on fork isnt accurate...

That said I didnt know they counted every fish over 10" till about 9 am after my partner asked why I kept tossing some of them back on our first spot without measuring. I only wrote down my over 12".

I got there the day before and was on the water 2 hours in the evening to try and find some spots close to the minnow bucket for myself and partner to fish. That was my first trip to TEXAS ever.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 07:47 PM

Fishing w LFA is a good way to meet some chill guys and hear about a lot of fish caught on drop shot, shakey head, finesse worms mostly in tomato red color!

I think the annual membership was only 20 or 30 or something like that, I dont really remember its been a couple years.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:01 PM

nobody called you anything. it was said you came across as dbish and I agree. might want to read your own words and come from a different angle.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by senko9S
nobody called you anything. it was said you came across as dbish and I agree. might want to read your own words and come from a different angle.

Nah Im good. The pack mentality is strong among you all..

I cant dumb it down any more than I already have.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:21 PM

Fishing w LFA is a good way to meet some chill guys and hear about a lot of fish caught on drop shot, shakey head, finesse worms mostly in tomato red color!

In hindsite, maybe I should’ve listened to their advice & perhaps they wouldn’t have beaten me.

I think the annual membership was only 20 or 30 or something like that, I dont really remember its been a couple years.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:22 PM

I’d bet against you
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:23 PM

It's a shame Iowa doesn't have a fishing forum.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:23 PM

I know.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:28 PM

3rd aint half bad roflmao Yankees always have a hard time in Texas.

Keep at and you'll figure out...
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:39 PM

Wrong abbreviation. You mean LFM....(Lake Fork Mafia) started that craze out there!
roflmao

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:47 PM

In hindsite, maybe I should’ve listened to their advice & perhaps they wouldn’t have beaten me.

Man, your a newbie, you dont share what you used until the END of the day.

Why would I care where I finished when I handed them back the payout? That whole post doesnt meet your agenda so you ignored it, (crickets) funny stuff man, thanks for the laugh.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 08:57 PM

Why would I care where I finished when I handed them back the payout? That whole post doesnt meet your agenda so you ignored it, (crickets) funny stuff man, thanks for the laugh.

Yep. Newb here....what agenda are you talking about?

Ok...you don’t care about winning?....why did you enter the tournament?
You are mocking them yet they BEAT you.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 09:09 PM

I am not mocking them, feel free to copy paste where I have mocked them at all.

Ill wait on the edge of my seat for ya to post that..
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:04 PM

Jeff, didn't you smoke a stump on Fork and screw your boat up making your own boat lane?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cameron
Jeff, didn't you smoke a stump on Fork and screw your boat up making your own boat lane?

Yeah so what? me and how many other hundreds? Is that really what you want to lead with? Talk about entering a battle of wits unarmed.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:15 PM

Hey come on crickets from you now? What’s the matter did you lose your ability to copy paste? Nobody likes a quiter don’t give up now.
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:22 PM

I just don't understand why you post here. You are the most universally disliked person on the forum and you are 900 miles from Texas.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:23 PM

popcorn2

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 10:42 PM

Look fool. I am on my way to work at the moment so I’ll make this short and sweet.

It was a poor choice of words from me. You didn’t “mock” them. You knocked their way of fishing and tried to invalidate their results.

You told people you can’t judge fork by that groups results

That group BEAT you in a tournament

What more is there to say?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 11:00 PM

Look fool. I am on my way to work at the moment so I’ll make this short and sweet.

It was a poor choice of words from me. You didn’t “mock” them. You knocked their way of fishing and tried to invalidate their results.

You told people you can’t judge fork by that groups results

That group BEAT you in a tournament

What more is there to say?

Im the fool?!! You cant even understand what my first post in this thread said.

Did you read my post slowly I threw back fish and didnt log them AND I GAVE THEM MY PAYOUT BACK anyways.. I obviously dont care if 2 people out of the 20 plus locals that were there BEAT me....

One last try, read really really slowly.. Their results are not a representation of the fish in LAKE FORK... end of story, what more is there to say, they dont fish for big bites, I cant say it any simpler for you.
Posted By: GRUMPS

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 11:11 PM

I guess I'm too old to understand why anyone would enjoy bashing others. Just makes no sense to me. I further don't understand why the mods don't just cancel the people who act like elementary boys on the playground at recess. This post is nuts!!!

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by GRUMPS
I guess I'm too old to understand why anyone would enjoy bashing others. Just makes no sense to me. I further don't understand why the mods don't just cancel the people who act like elementary boys on the playground at recess. This post is nuts!!!

Yeah I agree. This thread is insane. Why are these guys quoting me and posting this stupid stuff to me. Every time one quits a new one shows up. I guess the pack mentality is making them feel empowered at the moment.

All I did was state a simple one line fact, that nobody can dispute, we all fish different if were fishing for big bites or counting any fish etc. There are BRAND new threads about the small fish league every single week on here.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 11:33 PM

I just don't understand why you post here. You are the most universally disliked person on the forum and you are 900 miles from Texas.

Ive probably fished more days in texas than you this year, for sure logged over 80. I know I was in texas for 2.5 months Jan Feb Mar and then another 3 Weeks when I got my boat at Toldedo glass, then another two weeks when I went to big bass at fork. But really whats that got to do with this thread or my first post in it?

Dont worry Ive learned my lesson I probably wont post a lot of facts anymore, or tell anyone how to actually check their motor mounts. Ill stick to making up stuff like EC8 and stupid posts like yours until I get my post count up like yours!!
Posted By: skins84

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/10/19 11:57 PM

Nope, you didn't fish more days than Cameron. eek
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by fivebites

I like how Im being called names but Im the douche.

All I did was respond to the ? asked by Bruce directly. I would leave 10 inch fish as would most everyone, but not LFA guys because they count ALL 10" and up fish so therefore their results will not be a representation of how lake fork is fishing. EVERYONE knows you can catch 10" fish out of schools on most any body of water a lot easier than larger fish.

Again if common sense was common everyone would have it.

And if common courtesy was common everyone would have it Jeff. It's just that you come off a little holier than thou bud.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 12:36 AM

Ive probably fished more days in texas than you this year, for sure logged over 80. I know I was in texas for 2.5 months Jan Feb Mar and then another 3 Weeks when I got my boat at Toldedo glass, then another two weeks when I went to big bass at fork. But really whats that got to do with this thread or my first post in it?

Dont worry Ive learned my lesson I probably wont post a lot of facts anymore, or tell anyone how to actually check their motor mounts. Ill stick to making up stuff like EC8 and stupid posts like yours until I get my post count up like yours!!

I would say Cam has more knowledge about Fork than almost anyone around. He's only been on the lake his entire life.

He's even caught a 14+ pounder in the middle of the summer a few years back

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 01:01 AM

WOW, Jeff From Iowa, do you hate everyone, or just everyone on this forum? You seem to have a lot of anger issues.
Are you a Trump hater also?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 12:22 PM

Hey bud where are you catching blue cats? Are they any size?

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rog

Sorry that was meant for this guy. Lol
Posted By: Puma Jim

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
WOW, Jeff From Iowa, do you hate everyone, or just everyone on this forum? You seem to have a lot of anger issues.
he has issues and needs a fishing forum cause he was banned from BBC on the Phoenix forum of all places to be banned from
Posted By: GRUMPS

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 01:34 PM

Actually, Jeff I was referring to your bashing of the Lake Fork Anglers. I know some of these guys are they are some pretty good fishermen. I don't believe anyone, self included, should be on this forum or any other speaking negatively about others in most cases. A con artist or scam that someone has lost money on is a different situation. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I still believe if you have nothing good to say simply just better to remain silent and say nothing. All of that said I hope you have much success in your fishing and other ventures you pursue in anyway you choose. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sir.
Posted By: ForkedJames

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 02:20 PM

There will be a small amount of people who fished lake fork more than Cameron.
Posted By: tricky

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by ForkedJames

But you can bet your last dollar it aint Jeff from Iowa.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by ForkedJames

That would be the OP who started this thread that got derailed. Nice of a former BASS fisherman and great Lake Fork bass guide to offer up a way to improve your knowledge of Lake Fork.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Puma Jim
Originally Posted by ezbassin
he has issues and needs a fishing forum cause he was banned from BBC on the Phoenix forum of all places to be banned from

HA ha, I have lost track of how many times youve posted that over the last 3 years. I find it odd that you post it all the time, yet have never asked me why I was banned, or pulled your boat up next to mine while on the same lake, I am sure Ive seen you at least 3 times.

For your information, BBC is very easy to get banned from.

ALL you have to do is post one time against a paid advertiser or forum sponsor....

"Nobody with a Phoenix with a dual unit dash shroud, needs to buy any of these aftermarket mounts which will do nothing more than ADD a lot of extra weight on the shroud. The factory set up works as it was designed, dont waste your money."

I know its pretty terrible of me to let fellow Phoenix boat owners know they dont need to waste their money.
Posted By: ForkedJames

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 04:03 PM

Chris B, there are a few and Gary Paris is at the top for sure.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 04:06 PM

Jeff you are right I did take offense from your little fish comments.

So I looked back to the standings sheets to see if we did pull in any lunkers this year. I know there were 2-10's caught last year for sure.

And to compare let's look at both the 5 fish limit LFA's as opposed to Hard Core (MF format).

You may question why there are so any fish with the same weight (ie 6.89) . Because we paper the fish. We measure, record the length and release on the spot using 1/8" increment check it sticks.
Length verified by co angler and boater.

LFA- Jan 6.64,Mar 8.52, 7.68, 6.40, 7.02, 7.28, 6.28. Apr 6.89, 7.41, 6.89, 6.89, 6.89, 6.64, 7.41, 6.89, 6.89, 9.12 May 6.64, 7.95, 6.40, 6.28, 6.17, 8.67, 7.41, 6.87, 8.23, 6.03,7.29,7.70, 6.64,
Jun-6.17, Jul 6.64. Aug 6.68, 6.17. Sep- 6.17, 6.52. Oct 8.52

HC-Jan. 6.85, 7.95,6.89,7.41. Feb. 6.89. Mar 6.17 Apr 8.76 May 6.98, 8.52, 10.4, 9.12. Jun 6.64, 7.68. Jul 7.15. Aug 9.91, 8.52 Oct 8.38, 8.52 Nov 8.52

LFA on average has three more boats fishing than HC. Without a doubt Mar, April and May were the lunker months for us. I didn't count the large number of 5+'s caught either. And despite what some will say co-anglers caught their fair share.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 04:36 PM

I see everyone is in the Christmas spirit,... clap

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/11/19 10:12 PM

Jeff you are right I did take offense from your little fish comments.

So I looked back to the standings sheets to see if we did pull in any lunkers this year. I know there were 2-10's caught last year for sure.

And to compare let's look at both the 5 fish limit LFA's as opposed to Hard Core (MF format).

You may question why there are so any fish with the same weight (ie 6.89) . Because we paper the fish. We measure, record the length and release on the spot using 1/8" increment check it sticks.
Length verified by co angler and boater.

LFA- Jan 6.64,Mar 8.52, 7.68, 6.40, 7.02, 7.28, 6.28. Apr 6.89, 7.41, 6.89, 6.89, 6.89, 6.64, 7.41, 6.89, 6.89, 9.12 May 6.64, 7.95, 6.40, 6.28, 6.17, 8.67, 7.41, 6.87, 8.23, 6.03,7.29,7.70, 6.64,
Jun-6.17, Jul 6.64. Aug 6.68, 6.17. Sep- 6.17, 6.52. Oct 8.52

HC-Jan. 6.85, 7.95,6.89,7.41. Feb. 6.89. Mar 6.17 Apr 8.76 May 6.98, 8.52, 10.4, 9.12. Jun 6.64, 7.68. Jul 7.15. Aug 9.91, 8.52 Oct 8.38, 8.52 Nov 8.52

LFA on average has three more boats fishing than HC. Without a doubt Mar, April and May were the lunker months for us. I didn't count the large number of 5+'s caught either. And despite what some will say co-anglers caught their fair share.

Bruce I saw This post when you had it in its own thread. Last I saw it was at 313 views with zero replies.

Those are some nice fish. Do they invalidate my first post in this thread? I dont Understand why your addressing me. I think If you posted that in a thread and removed the first sentence addressing it to me you would get some conversation and congrats to your anglers.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/12/19 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Paris
Hey bud where are you catching blue cats? Are they any size?

I caught some on the flats back in glade. They flat out thumped the chatterbait and were 3-5 lbs. I was like dude finally got some stank back on me but ended up being wrong type. Lol. My buddies give me heck cause I can flat out catch catfish while bass fishing. I can’t figure it out water is not that cold the bass should be more active. Next trip will be jigs on creek channel all day. Changing it up finally. I have caught three of this size range on Fork two on jigging spoons and one on chatterbait. Don’t even take pics of these giant cats anymore. Lol

[Linked Image]

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/12/19 03:23 AM

Jeff your comment did come across as questioning these guys ability, strategy and/or skills and directly questioned being able to use their data as a measure of how the lake is fishing. One can always learn something from anyone if they aren’t short sided. I have fished the lake since the 80s and at least once a week. I have November and early December spots that have paid off like clock work since I can remember, at least 15 years. I can’t catch a fish on them or anywhere I have fished in the last four trips of 6-7 hours each. I mean not a bite from a bass. So yes the lake is fishing tough right now and their data shows that. The only people I have talked to that have caught a fish or more than one or two have been either crappie fishing or drop shoting and they have been small. However, finally found a report that gave me the hint I think I need and hope to test it this weekend. Point is let it go and move on. These type threads that hijack/attack someone sharing information or experiences have gotten old.......
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/12/19 03:24 PM

I bet that kitty was fun Rog!

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/12/19 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
I bet that kitty was fun Rog!

Was on chicken ridge and marked a big arc. Dropped spoon straight down and got big thump. Visions of the next state record started dancing through head on initial run until......it started just dragging the boat around lol. My son, who was pretty young at the time, was like dad we need a bigger boat!!! It drug us halfway to the pump station and back to chicken ridge before it got tired enough from me to pump and wind up to surface. Did the same on my buddies lights this summer with a chatterbait. The light simply went dark when the fish swam over it. Never actually saw an outline just the light going dark. I was like oh man that’s going to be a giant bass. Pitched chatterbait out there, got hammered and then drug around the timber in the dark bouncing off stumps.
Posted By: Fishn_man

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/12/19 09:46 PM

If you just keep talking to JFI, then he will just keep posting. See, his boat is probably put away for the year, so the forum is where he will probably live for the winter...

Typically when you ignore something long enough, it goes away..

Little fish is what it takes to win on Fork 99% of the time, so no I will not be leaving those little 10"ers, because a few 2lb'ers are hanging around.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/13/19 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Fishn_man
If you just keep talking to JFI, then he will just keep posting. See, his boat is probably put away for the year, so the forum is where he will probably live for the winter...

Little fish is what it takes to win on Fork 99% of the time, so no I will not be leaving those little 10"ers, because a few 2lb'ers are hanging around.

If I was fishing a everything counts tourney I too would stay, those tourneys didnt interest me, which is why I only fished one out of the 5 weeks I was at fork that time. If Im fun fishing Im leaving them fish.

Bingo we finally have a winner..... I made one comment, then answered their posts asking me questions etc. I was raised to respond when spoken to. A guy cant win on here, if I ignore a question or comment then it gets cross posted in another thread to try and make sure I see it and reply, everyone seems to want the last word and/or everyone seems to think what they have to say to me is important/witty/a good slam (dunno cus there hasnt been many funny posts or entertaining replies at all) enough to drag the cluttering up of a post one longer with their reply and then me answering them!

Fishn-man stated the obvious cant believe it took so long to come out, maybe Texas does need that state income tax after all!!

ezbassin seems down right in a tizzy, straight befuddled in most of his posts Ive read. Some of his better (more deranged) ones have been re edited, poor guy just cant make up his mind or come up with a bell ringer.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/13/19 06:16 PM

If I was fishing a everything counts tourney I too would stay, those tourneys didnt interest me, which is why I only fished one out of the 5 weeks I was at fork that time. If Im fun fishing Im leaving them fish.

Bingo we finally have a winner..... I made one comment, then answered their posts asking me questions etc. I was raised to respond when spoken to. A guy cant win on here, if I ignore a question or comment then it gets cross posted in another thread to try and make sure I see it and reply, everyone seems to want the last word and/or everyone seems to think what they have to say to me is important/witty/a good slam (dunno cus there hasnt been many funny posts or entertaining replies at all) enough to drag the cluttering up of a post one longer with their reply and then me answering them!

Fishn-man stated the obvious cant believe it took so long to come out, maybe Texas does need that state income tax after all!!

ezbassin seems down right in a tizzy, straight befuddled in most of his posts Ive read. Some of his better (more deranged) ones have been re edited, poor guy just cant make up his mind or come up with a bell ringer.

edited 4 hrs ago...

[Linked Image]

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/13/19 06:34 PM

edited 4 hrs ago.

Edited it again so in about 4 hours you can be RIGHT!

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/13/19 06:38 PM

Sometimes I like hotdogs when it rains in Indonesia but I really prefer September. However, turtles can swim too.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/16/19 11:47 PM

Jeff From Iowa, why don't you just man up and do everyone on here a favor and just leave. Haven't you figured out that no one on here likes your attitude?
I guess you don't know what you don't know,,,,,or don't want to know.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/16/19 11:55 PM

troll
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/17/19 12:05 AM

popcorn2
Posted By: G3bassbarge

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/17/19 02:49 AM

Now that was fun! HAHA..And I can promise you haven't fished fork more the Cameron or Gary or even me! HAHA

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/17/19 04:12 AM

Typical yankee BS, they need to stay where they are from...
Posted By: jpeveto

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/21/19 02:18 AM

All this bickering is ridiculous. I really appreciate the original intention of Gary Paris. If I lived closer to Fork I would be all over this opportunity. I really wished we had something like this around Rayburn or Toledo. I learn something new every time I fish with someone new.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/22/19 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B
Nice of a former BASS fisherman and great Lake Fork bass guide to offer up a way to improve your knowledge of Lake Fork.

This, it’s been an eternity but I fished a Ford tournament out there he was working he was just getting started living in a van or a camper. Completely ate up with fishing, it was easy to see back then what a talent he would become.
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Want to learn more about Lake Fork? - 12/23/19 07:41 PM

I read this thread top to bottom and never thought Jeff was trying to put off anyone. I took it at face value. Seemed to be a reasonable explanation of what is going on with that format, good bad or indifferent Maybe some folks that have a previous beef with him are taking opportunity to take a shot. ??

I don't know Jeff or anyone else on this thread , just interested reading about Fork.

AND..................not one person here gives a steaming pile what I think, so there. nuts
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum