Texas Fishing Forum

Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas...

Posted By: LeonSulak

Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 01:05 AM

Which lake would be better to fish, Table Rock, Beaver, or Dardanelle?

Thanks!
Posted By: Dr. Hook

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 06:26 AM

I don’t know much about Dardanelle, so I won’t comment about it. Beaver certainly has largemouth, but the Striper fishing is really good. I have a place on Table Rock and would recommend it. Lots of 2 to 3.5 pound largemouth, smallmouth and Kentucky’s. Another good lake to consider would be Bull Shoals.
Posted By: Atta

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 12:04 PM

Table Rock HANDS DOWN!
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 12:33 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 12:40 PM

The fishing up there that time of the year is awesome. The problem with Memorial Weekend is there is 75,000 people on the lakes from Friday thru Monday. Jet skis, cigarette boats, wake boats, party boats, yachts, like you have never seen! Get up early fish till noon then get off the lake. You have been warned!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/05/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Atta
Table Rock HANDS DOWN!

thumb
Posted By: Atta

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/06/19 01:20 AM

Plenty of back waters to fish in peace on TRL. James River doesn’t get as beat up as the white river does. Kings river is more “stained” water and is not as busy.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Planning a Memorial Day family trip to Missouri or Arkansas... - 12/06/19 03:08 PM

Table Rock for sure! It will be crowded but if you listen to David, you'll be in good shape! Lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum