Texas Fishing Forum

Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶

Posted By: Chug-bug-bang1

Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/14/19 04:27 AM

It was 21 this morning in East tx near Shreveport

So now wondering how far the water temps fell
Posted By: ZX 250

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/14/19 04:59 AM

Bonham was 48 to 52 today...
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/14/19 05:46 AM

Wow, Pool was 61 last weekend. Fishing Friday so I'll get new temps. Time to break out the C-rig.
Posted By: texasfisherman1

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/15/19 01:10 AM

54 on Lake Waxahachie today. Fish were biting well
Posted By: Jaden Oberkrom

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/15/19 01:31 AM

51 on Hubbard today. Had 1 bite. A good one though.
Posted By: rodiebob

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/15/19 01:41 PM

Good to hear JadensBassh..Time to get the PAV or PoonAssaultVehicle out for fall/winter Fishing!! Lol, i hate to pay the 15.00 fee at bayview, and it vexes me those capital pig dogs own it!! Tightlines!
Posted By: SmalljawNH

Re: Now might be appropriate time to ask about water temps..........🥶 - 11/15/19 03:21 PM

Going to Texoma Sunday and I might visit Ray Roberts tomorrow morning for a few hours. I'll reply with findings.

Last weekend on Texoma the water temperature was 55 degrees and muddy in the back of creeks that were spring fed. Protected creeks and main lake surface temps were between 60 and 61.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum