Texas Fishing Forum

Falcon

Posted By: FalconLakeFishing

Falcon - 11/10/19 06:13 PM

Fellow Anglers

Brian Parker with Texas Bass Tours here. Throwing a post up with info concerning my Falcon Lake fall/winter guide service, accommodations available, fishing reports, and lake reports.

Guide Service - Texas Bass Tours is a full service bass & crappie guide service operating from Nov - Feb/March @ Falcon Lake. I offer single day & multi-day guide trips targeting the largest greenbacks in the lake with the best equipment available including my Ranger Z521C, Lowrance graphs, Minn Kota Ultrex, Power Poles, Custom Angle Rods by Dave Settle, Shimano reels, Picasso Lures, Hi-Seas fluoro, Power Pro braid, V&M/Zoom/Googins/Yamamoto plastics, Picasso/6th Sense/Strike King hard baits, etc.

Accommodations available - I have a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house with a pool, firepit, grill, outdoor chilling area, with full kitchen and laundry access. If you're coming down and want to utilize only the accommodations, that can be arranged BUT my clients have precedence in that scenario. If you fish multiple days with me, I can provide breakfast, lake lunch (sandwiches), and cook dinner so you can relax after a long day of hopefully monster catching. Pics of home are attached.

Fishing/lake report - Water temp yesterday (Nov 9) 76 main lake, 80 in coves. The fall feeding and moving is upon us. Bass are moving around and chasing shad either along the ridges or into coves up onto flats by ridges/points. I've caught fish with spinnerbaits (LOVE THAT BITE) and squarebills right by ledges/dropoffs and in deeper rocks where the shad balls are prevalent with T-rig big worms and jigs. A deep diver will get you hooked up also but if there's white bass close, they will get after your crank. With the cold fronts and fresh water coming in from recent storms, these fish are feeding.

WARNING!!!!!! - THERE ARE MANY HAZARDS (ROCK PILES, SHALLOW FLATS, BRIDGES, HARDWOOD TREES) THAT ARE UNSEEN AT THIS WATER LEVEL. Lake is currently at 35.6ft low so PLEASE BE CAREFUL RUNNING THE LAKE!!!

If you don't know anything about Falcon, this lake and these fish are something to experience. You better hang on with every cast because you're liable to get your arm yanked off. I don't know what's in the water, but these fish are pissed off.

LET"S GO FALCON FISHING!!!

Email or text for available dates. Just as when I guided at Lake Austin, I guarantee you I will work my butt off to put you on top of the monsters.

Attached picture TBT Card.jpg
Attached picture fat mouth.jpg
Attached picture kitchen-LR ov.jpg
Attached picture pool ov.jpg
Attached picture twin room.jpg
Attached picture Ranger3.jpg
Attached picture 9lb.jpg
Attached picture Sunset.jpg
Attached picture 11lb.jpg
Attached picture bass 1.jpg
Attached picture bass 3.jpg
Attached picture G0030051.JPG
Posted By: Clint Wr

Re: Falcon - 11/10/19 06:41 PM

I fished with Brian last weekend. The boat, house and fishing is amazing! I know this trip is on many people’s bucket list. A trip with Brian a hell of a lot of fun, give him a cal!
Posted By: Weltonio

Re: Falcon - 11/10/19 08:09 PM

The best guide on the best lake in the US! Yes please clap
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Falcon - 11/11/19 04:44 AM

Solid post and fish. Good job. cheers
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Falcon - 11/11/19 03:36 PM

Great guy!!!! Super fisherman!!!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Falcon - 11/20/19 11:49 PM

Mike from Odessa and I fished with Bryan Sun., Mon. and Tuesday. I want to thank him for his hard work. The accommodations at the house was super. The meals were as good as it gets. The fishing still has not got there yet; as we only had 5 each day. But one of these was a MONSTER at 11.7 and all were quality fish at 4 lbs and up. Mr. Parker can post more pictures of the other quality fish we caught. Sorry I don't have a Smart Phone and used the old stand by camera. Bryan will have the weight of Mike's big fish on the scales.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: pkskeetersr

Re: Falcon - 11/21/19 12:06 AM

Good job guys
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Falcon - 11/21/19 12:56 AM

That is an awesome fish, congratulations! Sounds like a very tough bite with only 5 fish a day, at least they were good uns!
Posted By: FalconLakeFishing

Re: Falcon - 11/22/19 08:06 PM

Pics of Mike from Odessa with his PB (11lbs 7oz...weighed 3 times with this being the lowest of the 3 weighs) and some post fishing dinner's we needed and enjoyed. We had to trick em into licking on our baits as that 4 day norther pushed em out into suspend mode just before Don & Mike arrived.

Attached picture 20191119_141457.jpg
Attached picture 20191119_141524.jpg
Attached picture 20191119_141132.jpg
Attached picture 20191110_184852.jpg
Attached picture 20191118_195101.jpg
Attached picture 20191119_183955.jpg
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Falcon - 12/08/19 11:20 PM

I want to thank Brian for coming to Odessa. Mike passed away on Wednesday; very unexpected and very hard to imagine a fishing buddy of almost 40 years is gone. Brian went way out of his way to travel from Zapata to Odessa. Mikes family was truly appreciative of his concern for the family. Mike was that kind of guy. You only had to meet him once and you had a friend for life. Brian guides on many of our Texas lakes; so if you can use his service please do so. This is the kind of person you want taking care of business.

Michael Dale Reyenga, age 66

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flooringit

Re: Falcon - 12/15/19 05:26 PM

How’s the fishing now?
Posted By: bassnman

Re: Falcon - 12/16/19 02:30 AM

Sorry to hear about losing your friend.
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Falcon - 12/16/19 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by bassnman
Sorry to hear about losing your friend.