Texas Fishing Forum

Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com

Posted By: buda13

Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 04:34 PM

Pretty cool, browsing through my Monday fishing stuff and there he is... James Biggs mug right there on the homepage. cheers

https://www.bassmaster.com/

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 05:27 PM

That's pretty dang cool.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 05:40 PM

James is a good dude and hell of a fisherman.
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 06:02 PM

Very cool. Good luck James!
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 06:04 PM

He will be hard to beat on that lake....GET "EM BIGGSY!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 06:38 PM

thumb
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 09:06 PM

Very cool.
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 09:54 PM

Apparently you don’t have to be good looking to make the front page of Bassmaster! Lol
Thanks for the support guys. With a little luck I’ll make the Classic next year. Say a prayer for me. Thanks
Posted By: Coolarrow

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 10:40 PM

Good luck James!
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/04/19 10:48 PM

Congrats James.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 12:16 AM

We are proud of our own and support you 100%. Keep your head down and fish hard. Do your thing and don't listen to others. You know exactly what you have to do.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 12:36 AM

James I got to fish against you in TBF..I can say you are nice to everyone that you meet and you are one heck of a fisherman.. Now go kick some butt.
Posted By: jcarring99

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 02:45 PM

Good luck James!
Posted By: 361V

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 05:41 PM

Not going to hang on to that firefighter gig as long as I did, huh? God Willing?
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 05:59 PM

Nothin like Biggs haulin [censored] by you in his Bullet AND bringin a bigger bag back in the process. The ultimate hammer...
Posted By: mudd

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 10:27 PM

He is pretty pumped bout this week to say the least. He had a good prefishing and felt like he found what could possibly win if it held together since he was up there before cut off. Hoping he can seal the deal. I’ll b at the classic if he does. Let’s bring it home James.

Trace u are correct. We talked a lot before he bought his and while he was looking around. He loves that boat and won’t give it up. Lol
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/05/19 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by T-racer @ Mallard Marine
Nothin like Biggs haulin [censored] by you in his Bullet AND bringin a bigger bag back in the process. The ultimate hammer...

Outfish-Outrun-Outgun! You go buddy!
Posted By: danceswithbass

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/06/19 12:38 PM

James is the best precision caster I have ever seen live, makes you feel pretty inadequate and motivates you to go put some pie plates out and practice your arse off.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/06/19 02:29 PM

Congratulations James and good luck.
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/06/19 03:34 PM

Cool!
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Not everyday a TFFr is on the home page of Bassmaster.com - 11/07/19 03:45 AM

Big Fish Biggs !!! get'em
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum