Texas Fishing Forum

Fall Crankin’ Overview

Posted By: James Niggemeyer

Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 04:59 PM

Who loves to throw a Crankbait in the fall? Just posted a new video on the topic hope you all like it. Thank you for watching!

https://youtu.be/yos_5zEnEtg
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 05:24 PM

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. So far, so good with crankin' in the fall, but how much will you throw jerkbaits during fall? I know a lot of guys that throw them but I don't seem to have the luck during fall like I do during early spring with the JB.
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 05:28 PM

Your videos prove that you don’t need lots of drone shots, extended “driving to the lake” openings, or blaring music to be entertaining and informative. I’ll definitely have a 1.5 tied on in the morning. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 06:19 PM

Another excellent video full of REAL information. Thanks for taking the time to make them for us to learn a little from you.
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by PlanoTom
Your videos prove that you don’t need lots of drone shots, extended “driving to the lake” openings, or blaring music to be entertaining and informative. I’ll definitely have a 1.5 tied on in the morning. Thanks for posting.

Very true!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 07:09 PM

Always enjoy your videos. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: champion man

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 09:03 PM

Thanks James
Great video , Always enjoy your video's
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/21/19 09:37 PM

Another Awesome video James!

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/22/19 05:58 PM

[quote=Okie Poke]Awesome! Thanks for sharing. So far, so good with crankin' in the fall, but how much will you throw jerkbaits during fall? I know a lot of guys that throw them but I don't seem to have the luck during fall like I do during early spring with the JB.

Hey Okie Pokie I do throw them but don’t catch them as well on Jerkbaits during the fall either. May have something to do with clarity. Winter through May are most effective for me.

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/22/19 05:58 PM

Appreciate all the positive feedback guys...glad you like the videos!
Posted By: rickys

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/22/19 08:49 PM

Good video!!
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/22/19 11:00 PM

Thanks for the video James. That is what I tell guys that ask me about my CB fishing. I tell them to get a CB reel that does not wear them out and go throw it mostly where people do not throw Cbs, because they are afraid of getting snagged in cover. You probably would not be amazed at how many fish you can catch doing that. One of my favorite ways of fishing. yes, I do loose some baits, but the catching is far better than the heart break. I do not fish my LUCKY lures there, either.. LOL. Thanks for continuing to keepo us informed.

Respectfully,

Thad Rains
Posted By: Bass98

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/22/19 11:17 PM

James, your videos are great and the information is very easily applicable. Please keep them coming.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/23/19 12:46 PM

Great video! Love those bass from under the docks!

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/23/19 06:35 PM

Thanks guys sure appreciate the feedback and kind words too smile
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/24/19 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by James Niggemeyer
[quote=Okie Poke]Awesome! Thanks for sharing. So far, so good with crankin' in the fall, but how much will you throw jerkbaits during fall? I know a lot of guys that throw them but I don't seem to have the luck during fall like I do during early spring with the JB.

Hey Okie Pokie I do throw them but don’t catch them as well on Jerkbaits during the fall either. May have something to do with clarity. Winter through May are most effective for me.

Thanks, James.
Posted By: KnotEnuff

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/24/19 10:44 PM

Thanks for the videos James.
Posted By: pg79

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/25/19 02:25 AM

Great video!

Which Owner’s are you using? I have recently start using ST-35 and love them
On my CB
Posted By: Cass Caldwell

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/27/19 08:02 PM

Great video! Cool POV as well.
Posted By: Marooned

Re: Fall Crankin’ Overview - 10/28/19 06:20 PM

Excellent video - I always enjoy them and appreciate the tips as well.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum