Texas Fishing Forum

Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out

Posted By: Tiltman

Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 03:00 PM

I have a friend going through some financial issues and he has asked me to help him sell off some of his stuff to help him generate some cash.

He has mostly G Loomis Rods and Several Shimano Anteres (sp) that I truly don't have a clue what the used market would bring. I only use one reel (E series shimano) and one rod (powertackle), so I have to get some assistance on pricing the stuff down on the classifieds.

Once I get all of them inventoried I'd love to email some one a list to get an idea what to ask for them. There are several others too but not as "high end" as the two I mentioned above.

If you are close to Wylie and can stop in to look in person and help me that'd be great as well.
Posted By: CB-52

Re: Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 03:08 PM

depending on the actions of the rods i’d be interested in buying
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 03:12 PM

I will get all the numbers off of them.

This isn't the ad tho , I am not trying to find buyers here just some help on Values , Renner just texted me he can come by and check em out with me and value them.
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 03:16 PM

Look here for comparable rods and reels - http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=164

I but and sell used equipment on there all the time, and for the most part the pricing is pretty consist between sellers.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Shallow Waters
Look here for comparable rods and reels - http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=164

I but and sell used equipment on there all the time, and for the most part the pricing is pretty consist between sellers.

Definitely a good place to look. The BBC forum deals in a lot of high end equipment.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Need and Loomis Rod guru to help me out - 10/08/19 06:14 PM

On stuff I sell used, I generally start at 50% of retail and adjust, either up or down, depending on condition, the prices to reach a fair value. A new in box item isn’t gonna fetch full retail, since the warranty wouldn’t be upheld to a second owner. Fair to good condition would be around 50% value. Heavily used would be less.

Good luck with the sale. Those Anteres’ are some solid reels.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum