Texas Fishing Forum

Off Topic: Hawki Update

Posted By: hawki213

Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 04:09 PM

My husband Hawki has been posting on this site for many years. He was a fighter but I lost him last Thursday. He has gotten so much advice from you guys. He has been able to share his feelings with you and I am grateful for that. He is my best friend and I'm not sure how to go on without him. He taught me to fish and it has become a passion for me. If it's fly fishing in Montana or Bass fishing at Falcon or Picachos in Mexico we had a blast. We have spent the last 4 years having the time of our lives and I am truly blessed for that. I appreciate all of the kind words and prayers you have given us. You have also given me a lot of laughs with your hilarious replies.
Thanks
Mrs. Hawki

Attached picture salmon rob.JPG
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 04:26 PM

We love Hawki. He was always kind and a joy to talk with
Thank you for posting.
He will be dearly missed.
angel2
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 04:30 PM

Thank you for posting. So sorry for your loss. Enjoyed reading his stories of how he chose to LIVE out the end of his life. Prayer to you and your family.
Posted By: Bissett

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 04:38 PM

So sorry for your loss.

RIP Hawki
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 04:42 PM

RiP Hawki
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:02 PM

RIP Hawki, sorry for your loss Mrs. Hawki. He was a good man.
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by hawki213
My husband Hawki has been posting on this site for many years. He was a fighter but I lost him last Thursday. He has gotten so much advice from you guys. He has been able to share his feelings with you and I am grateful for that. He is my best friend and I'm not sure how to go on without him. He taught me to fish and it has become a passion for me. If it's fly fishing in Montana or Bass fishing at Falcon or Picachos in Mexico we had a blast. We have spent the last 4 years having the time of our lives and I am truly blessed for that. I appreciate all of the kind words and prayers you have given us. You have also given me a lot of laughs with your hilarious replies.
Thanks
Mrs. Hawki

Trust in HIM that it's all part of a grand plan.

God Bless you and thanks for posting.

Prayers for you in this time of mourning.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:21 PM

Thank you for letting us know, everyone enjoyed Hawki. Prayers for you, ma'am.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:32 PM

My deepest condolences. Praying for peace.
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:35 PM

angel

My thoughts are with you and family. So sorry for your loss.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:36 PM

Thank you for letting us know. Stay strong, and prayers for you Mrs. Hawki, RIP Hawki. You will be missed.
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:51 PM

Very sad to hear this.

I always enjoyed reading his posts when you guys were traveling everywhere doing the types of things we all dream about doing. Very brave and ambitious of him given his health situation.

Prayers for you and your family.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 05:56 PM

Very sorry for your loss I most definitely admired him for all the adventures he was able to take on while battling his illness. It seemed to me he went on his own terms and lived life to the fullest while he could.

RIP Hawki angel
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:01 PM

Very sorry for your loss.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:12 PM

Truly sorry for your loss

RIP Hawki
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:29 PM

This is very sad news. He will be sorely missed. RIP Mr. Hawki!!
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:30 PM

Sorry for your loss, I respect the fight Hawki put up and admire the both of you for choosing to go through such a difficult time with your heads up.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:30 PM

Sad news. So sorry to hear it. I pray that you and your family grow stronger through your shared experiences.

Hawki, I’m gonna catch one last fish for you tomorrow!
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 06:53 PM

Very sorry for your loss, RIP Hawki
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 08:11 PM

Mrs Hawki,

So sorry to hear this news.

Prayers sent for you and if you need anything just let us know! angel2
Posted By: Lon Hagler

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 08:35 PM

Sorry for you loss.
prayers sent for you and your family.
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Urban Fisher
This is very sad news. He will be sorely missed. RIP Mr. Hawki!!

Enjoyed reading his posts and the pictures he shared. angel2
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 08:48 PM

RIP Hawki

I read about your adventure last year and that sounded like an amazing trip. I am so glad you did not stop living and you made that awesome trip!!

My thoughts and prayers for his wife, children, family and everyone who knew this great man.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B
Thank you for posting. So sorry for your loss. Enjoyed reading his stories of how he chose to LIVE out the end of his life. Prayer to you and your family.

+1
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 09:11 PM

So sorry for your loss Mrs. Hawki, prayers lifted up this evening to you and your family. angel
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 09:13 PM

I admired the way he lived his life these last few years that he has been posting about his travels. RIP.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 09:52 PM

angel for you and your family.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:26 PM

Thank you for sharing him with us. cheers
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:39 PM

Prayer to you and your family. Hawki sounds like a good man.Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
I admired the way he lived his life these last few years that he has been posting about his travels. RIP.

flehan
Posted By: Joefishhunter

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:40 PM

My deepest condolences. Praying for peace.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:49 PM

Thanks
Mrs. Hawki

Very sorry for your loss. We would like to add Hawki to our In Memoriam here on the TFF.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 10:50 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I did not know him but all of these kind-wishers show that he was admired.

God's Speed.
Posted By: flee fly

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 11:39 PM

Praying for comfort and peace
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/07/19 11:44 PM

angel2 angel2 angel2
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/08/19 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Hard Rain
Very sorry for your loss I most definitely admired him for all the adventures he was able to take on while battling his illness. It seemed to me he went on his own terms and lived life to the fullest while he could.

RIP Hawki angel

Went out with honor and dignity. If I know in advance I’d like to think I will do the same.

If you find yourself at Falcon again let me know. I’d like to hear some stories if you’d like to share. angel
Posted By: Jeremyworm

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/08/19 02:07 AM

RIP Hawki. Loved reading his posts the last little while. Very inspirational
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/08/19 02:34 AM

angel2 Prayers sent to the family and all his friends. He will be missed by all.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/08/19 02:38 AM

Will be praying for you. The Lord Jesus Christ will always be with you and has control! angel2
Posted By: FXfromTx

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/10/19 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

^This. It was inspiring to see the way he chose to live the last few years.
Mrs. Hawki I’ll be praying for comfort for you and your family.. best of wishes.
Posted By: skeeter james

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/10/19 02:31 PM

Thanks
Mrs. Hawki

Sorry for your loss....
There are some pretty awesome people on here that are always wanting to help anyone out....
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/10/19 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Will be praying for you. The Lord Jesus Christ will always be with you and has control! angel2

+1 Hawki was a helluva man and you're one helluva woman. We're you're family so never be afraid to reach out to us, Mrs. Hawki
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/11/19 03:44 PM

Will be missed. RIP.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/11/19 05:49 PM

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Posted By: Rocky Robison

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/12/19 01:45 AM

So sorry to hear this! I always liked his posts and pictures on y'alls adventures.
RIP Hawki!
My prayers and sincerest condolences sent!
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/12/19 08:44 PM

Sad news this is . Prayers for you .
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Off Topic: Hawki Update - 10/15/19 08:55 PM

Prayers sent.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum