Texas Fishing Forum

TBC Texoma? Any first day weights

Posted By: champRD

TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/05/19 11:37 PM

Any one have a idea on the weights today? Slim185 how did it go.
Posted By: MikeSouza

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/06/19 01:23 AM

Day 1 results are on their Facebook page. 16 and change is leading.
Posted By: SmalljawNH

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/06/19 02:22 AM

What does TBC stand for? I saw a few couples teams today and would like to see how they did.
Posted By: whnigt

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/06/19 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by SmalljawNH
What does TBC stand for? I saw a few couples teams today and would like to see how they did.

Texas Bass Couples.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/06/19 05:17 PM

ChampRD I was at a care now last night and did not see this last night.. We did so good and the doc said I needed to get of my feet . I packed my stuff and came home . Was waiting CVS when they opened to prescription filled .
First was 16.67..... tenth (last in the Calcutta! was 11.02 . This is 73 couples fishing . The ole gal Texoma changed since last Saturday . We caught lots of small fish. Keepers were just hard to find .
Posted By: John175☮

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/06/19 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by slim 285
ChampRD I was at a care now last night and did not see this last night.. We did so good and the doc said I needed to get of my feet . I packed my stuff and came home . Was waiting CVS when they opened to prescription filled .
First was 16.67..... tenth (last in the Calcutta! was 11.02 . This is 73 couples fishing . The ole gal Texoma changed since last Saturday . We caught lots of small fish. Keepers were just hard to find .

I was up yesterday and plenty of small ones. Lots of tournament teams and all were good sports. Tried to stay out of their way and still get in some fun fishing. 16lbs is pretty good for the day. Maybe the weights picked up today.
Posted By: champRD

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/07/19 12:46 AM

Thanks for responding slim 285. Hope your feeling better. Yeah I figured it was tough when I didn't get any updates from friends fishing it . Would like to see final results if anyone could post it here. Don't do Facebook deal. John 175 you didn't fish it?
Posted By: John175☮

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/07/19 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by champRD
John 175 you didn't fish it?

No. I went up to get the Lavon stink off my gear. Love Texoma but it hates me.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/07/19 05:46 PM

I think 28 won and 21 was 10th, we had right at 20 and got 13th, it was tough for the most part, we had our chances to do really well, about as much bad luck in two days that I can ever remember. I am sure other teams had their share as well, congrats to the winners.
Posted By: joebass2

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/09/19 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Happykamper
I think 28 won and 21 was 10th, we had right at 20 and got 13th, it was tough for the most part, we had our chances to do really well, about as much bad luck in two days that I can ever remember. I am sure other teams had their share as well, congrats to the winners.

Sure did Roger. Typical easy 12-13 pounds on practice day and only one above 2# during the tournament. Didn't help to have a low starting number on the second day and all the good points already taken. That's how it goes. High point was pulling up to an isolated laydown and my daughter and I flipping it and both of us catching keepers within seconds of each other. Just couldn't find enough spots like that.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/09/19 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by joebass2
Originally Posted by Happykamper

Sure did Roger. Typical easy 12-13 pounds on practice day and only one above 2# during the tournament. Didn't help to have a low starting number on the second day and all the good points already taken. That's how it goes. High point was pulling up to an isolated laydown and my daughter and I flipping it and both of us catching keepers within seconds of each other. Just couldn't find enough spots like that.

I did not even go down to the weigh in trailer Sunday, I was sitting in the truck sulking about losing fish and listening to my pathetic Cowboys, over all it was a good tournament.
Posted By: Tim B

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/11/19 12:12 AM

Are results posted anywhere ?
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/11/19 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tim B
Are results posted anywhere ?

Facebook

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/11/19 12:01 PM

Can’t find them. Where is it posted on Facebook?
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/11/19 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tim B
Can’t find them. Where is it posted on Facebook?

Texas bass couples

Re: TBC Texoma? Any first day weights - 10/11/19 02:49 PM

Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum