Texas Fishing Forum

Free ramps Ray Hubbard

Posted By: Jaden Oberkrom

Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 08:29 PM

Know of any? Thanks
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 08:40 PM

There's one on the east end of hwy. 66 bridge and there's the Terry Rd. park ramp on the south end of the lake. If you google Lake Ray Hubbard you can see how to get to each. Both are good and safe.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 08:56 PM

John Paul Jones Park in Garland, the [censored] ramp on west side of what used to be Robertson Park (it's directly west of Bass Pro across the lake) , Highway 66 ramp, east side of 66 in Rockwall and Terry Park, it's on the south eastern portion of the lake located in Heath.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 09:34 PM

If you launch at JP Jones Park be sure and leave the doors unlocked so they won't break out your windows looking for something to steal. The ramp at Robertson Park is only for tin boats older than 30 years. You'll see why once you try to launch there. thumb
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 09:43 PM

The free ramps at Hubbard also come with free broken windows and all your personal items being taken.
Pay the money at one of the marinas.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/25/19 09:59 PM

It is worth every penny to pay at Chandlers so you know when you get back everything is like it suppose to be. Never understood why people don't pay a little money for a piece of mind while out fishing.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/26/19 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Ranger1
It is worth every penny to pay at Chandlers so you know when you get back everything is like it suppose to be. Never understood why people don't pay a little money for a piece of mind while out fishing.

Exactly
Posted By: Jaden Oberkrom

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/26/19 03:16 AM

Thank you. I didn’t know stuff got broken into
Out there lol. I’ll keep paying 15$
Posted By: BigVes

Re: Free ramps Ray Hubbard - 09/26/19 11:49 AM

I’ve probably launched +100X combined at 66 public ramp and JP Jones Park and never had any issues. 66 ramp very safe. I admit JP Jones Park appears a bit sketchy but Garland police are regularly performing drive throughs. Park is typically busy (high traffic) which I believe makes less likely for a break in.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum