Texas Fishing Forum

Oklahoma boat ramming update

Posted By: MikeSouza

Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 05:37 PM

Saw a post Birge shared on Facebook. Here is a link to the charges.

https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=caddo&number=CF-2019-00192&cmid=8060
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 05:40 PM

good... time for Perry Manson to close the case.
Posted By: wh2004

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 05:51 PM

All you guys freaking out over nothing. These things don’t happen over night.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 05:54 PM

If he would've hit my boat like that there would've been a warrant for assault and battery out for me.
Posted By: jbw3

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 06:06 PM

https://www.wired2fish.com/news/charges-filed-in-boat-ramming-incident-at-ft-cobb-lake/
charges were filed
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 06:42 PM

Well they hit him plenty hard with the felony charges. The courts will do their thing now and hopefully if nothing else it prevents something like that from happening again.
Posted By: Classic Fiberglass

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 07:16 PM

"We followed up with Jacob Russell who was the owner of the fiberglass Nitro bass boat that was rammed by Potts and co-worker in a jon boat around the Sunset Cove Marina on Ft. Cobb Lake. He was aware of the charges and is still seeking restitution for the damage done to his boat. His boat had to be totaled by insurance because it is now considered as having been in an accident which voids the warranty on their new boat."

This will be the first time that I have heard of a boat being totaled from a minor accident because the warranty may be voided.. I'm not sure about that.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Classic Fiberglass
"We followed up with Jacob Russell who was the owner of the fiberglass Nitro bass boat that was rammed by Potts and co-worker in a jon boat around the Sunset Cove Marina on Ft. Cobb Lake. He was aware of the charges and is still seeking restitution for the damage done to his boat. His boat had to be totaled by insurance because it is now considered as having been in an accident which voids the warranty on their new boat."

This will be the first time that I have heard of a boat being totaled from a minor accident because the warranty may be voided.. I'm not sure about that.

I hope it stands so it will be a felony.
Posted By: Arkansas10 bass

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/24/19 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
If he would've hit my boat like that there would've been a warrant for assault and battery out for me.

Have to agree. Those bastars needed a good beating about the head and shoulders.
Posted By: over the hill @PK

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/25/19 01:16 PM

A pencil popper up side the head and set the hook will stop that [censored] !!!
Posted By: riddick19

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/25/19 02:39 PM

Is Perry Manson related to Charles
Posted By: 361V

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/25/19 09:01 PM

Never ceases to amaze me how many keyboard Chuck Norris’s are here to tell what would have happened if they had been involved! All Honey Badgers! Glad the law is doing the right thing though. thumb
Posted By: elkhartdom

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/25/19 10:16 PM

bout time, glad to see American justice working finally
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/26/19 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by 361V
Never ceases to amaze me how many keyboard Chuck Norris’s are here to tell what would have happened if they had been involved! All Honey Badgers! Glad the law is doing the right thing though. thumb

I am not a key board Chuck Norris but I can tell you this, somebody would have paid a price, not saying it would have been them, just saying
Posted By: TX Strampion

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/26/19 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by riddick19

Marilyn?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 09/26/19 03:12 AM

Glad to see charges filed! thumb
Posted By: Piscivore

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 04:22 AM

There's a new update to this story after all this time. Seems the probation slap on the wrist he got hit with from this has caught up to him. This guy is a real piece of work.

https://www.ktlo.com/2021/03/23/oak...d-with-new-crimes-in-northwest-arkansas/
Posted By: TinRangerJim

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by riddick19

Marilyn, maybe...
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 10:16 AM

Wow! I would be sitting in a maximum security penitentiary somewhere for 1st degree murder charges if that woulda happened to me. I'm not sure if my patience would have held out on that one...
Posted By: GarySHO

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 01:27 PM

hung
Posted By: racing75

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 01:28 PM

What a low life. Hope he gets what he deserves.
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 01:34 PM

barf... Dan
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Glad to see charges filed! thumb
Posted By: Barbers Tree

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 02:24 PM

His temper and violence keeps escalating upwards out of control. There's no reasoning with this type of person. He thinks the rules don't apply to him. The next time he deals with law enforcement may be his last.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 02:29 PM

Bottom line is his life and people who live like he does don't matter, and the world would be a better place if he was dead.

What a POS
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Oklahoma boat ramming update - 03/25/21 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
Bottom line is his life and people who live like he does don't matter, and the world would be a better place if he was dead.

What a POS

^^^ 100% agree with you Sir...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum