Texas Fishing Forum

Any help?

Posted By: Bigbass93

Any help? - 09/01/19 06:54 PM

Any tips on fork? Going out this weekend and I’ve never been before. I’ve heard it’s really tough right now.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Any help? - 09/01/19 07:40 PM

Get Lance Vick's boat lane chip. http://www.boatlanes.com/

They have them at several marina's/Tackle shops on the lake. Don't run outside the boat lanes. It may look clear but most times it is not.

I have not fished there in several months so I can't give you any current advise,

Re: Any help? - 09/02/19 02:04 AM

Thanks for the info!
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Any help? - 09/02/19 08:16 PM

Take all this with a block of salt, cause I haven't been on Fork since the spring...BUT. SRA and Little Caney points usually hold some deep fish this time of year. The road bed that runs parallel to 515 on the east public ramp south of the bridge can hold some fish. Put in at the minnow bucket and you can get to all of those pretty easily. The point between Little Caney and the east arm of the lake can get you bit early. Used to be lilly pads or grass on that point. Don't know what's out there this summer. Better drink water ALL week before you go and bring plenty with ya if you're staying out all day. And maybe a swimsuit or shorts you don't mind getting wet to cool off under the bow of the boat. Good Luck!!

Re: Any help? - 09/02/19 10:09 PM

Thank you for the info.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Any help? - 09/02/19 10:10 PM

Drop shot under the bridges is always an option to get bit

Re: Any help? - 09/03/19 01:51 AM

Thanks for all the info everyone!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum