Texas Fishing Forum

Pro-Rule

Posted By: Tiltman

Pro-Rule - 08/04/19 11:16 PM

Are these still a thing ? I had one BN (before NAPA) but can’t find it so I want to buy a new one.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/04/19 11:19 PM

Still in business. In stock at a lot of places. I see them at Lake Fork Marina and Fun N Sun.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/04/19 11:39 PM

Chris, one of our guys works at Texas Nameplate and they do custom rulers for tournament fishing. You can get any logo you like or customized with anything you want on it. Price is right and dead on accurate. If you need a contact, let me know. Here's a picture of a couple guys you may or may not admit to knowing with one that was awarded at FFAC last year.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: C_Fisher

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/05/19 01:17 AM

They’re still going strong. Great company and even better people over there!

https://www.prorule.com/
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/05/19 01:55 AM

Thanks guys , I appreciate the info I guess my google skills are a little suspect
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/05/19 03:26 AM

They are a big supporter of Honey Hole and great people. thumb
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/05/19 03:33 PM

They recently re designed their transom saver and it is great. My old one broke, called them and a new one showed up in a few days.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Pro-Rule - 08/05/19 03:39 PM

i went back to the pro rule transom saver. I had a motormate but the tabs broke on the metal pieces that attach to the motor bracket(causing it to twist apart and basically drop the motormate out of the bracket)... and I lost the whole thing going down the road somewhere. the pro rule can not come loose. I used to have one, but tried the pretty motormate one... big mistake/waste of money.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum