Texas Fishing Forum

2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma.

Posted By: Bass Champs Staff

2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 12:04 PM

The Richest Guaranteed team Championship in the United States, the 2019 Bass Champs Team Championship presented by Yamaha is headed back to Lake Texoma and being hosted in a new location.

Over $200,000 Guaranteed paybacks. Click the following links for details

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ZX 250

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 02:14 PM

thumb
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 02:20 PM

Hell yeah, brother.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 02:24 PM

Atleast we know it won't be there next year...
Posted By: Chris G

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 02:57 PM

Other than travel distance for the guys down South and East, I'm not sure why people would complain about it being here. Even with the MONSOON last year, the fishing was fun and it's been taking good bags to get a check at pretty much every tourney out there for the last 3+ years. I don't know the lake very well at all but plan to really put some work in for this year's event. Just hoping no crazy flood like last year. Never seen water come in like that before. One thing for sure is it will be a very well run and fun event with some good cash on the line.

I'd take Texoma over the Red and Sabine 1000X. In fact, had it been at either location it would have been the first Championship I would have missed in 9 years.

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G
Other than travel distance for the guys down South and East, I'm not sure why people would complain about it being here. Even with the MONSOON last year, the fishing was fun and it's been taking good bags to get a check at pretty much every tourney out there for the last 3+ years. I don't know the lake very well at all but plan to really put some work in for this year's event. Just hoping no crazy flood like last year. Never seen water come in like that before. One thing for sure is it will be a very well run and fun event with some good cash on the line.

I'd take Texoma over the Red and Sabine 1000X. In fact, had it been at either location it would have been the first Championship I would have missed in 9 years.

My guess is one of those 2 next year...
Posted By: Chris G

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Originally Posted by Chris G

My guess is one of those 2 next year...

I doubt they ever go back to the Sabine. Lowest championship turnout ever. The Red is always possible if the place can ever recover. My money is on Ivie next year as it will have a full year with all that flooded cover and the chamber has a history of paying to have tourneys come there. And my guess is they need it given the fact the lake has been a ghost town for the last 4+ years.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 09:02 PM

I can’t see it being Ivie next year but could be wrong. It’s a terrible place to fish now and I don’t think one year will be enough time for it to pick up. If by some chance it is here I’ll be ready!

Re: 2019 Bass Champs team Championship headed to Texoma. - 07/17/19 09:24 PM

Definitely not Ivie. Probably limited to the good ol 10-11lb limit rivers...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum