Texas Fishing Forum

WOW

Posted By: Douglas J

WOW - 07/06/19 04:35 PM

JUST WOW
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 04:44 PM

Only 5 prior DWI convictions.....doesn't he deserve at least 10? Geez....
Posted By: SAKS

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 05:59 PM

If there is ever a reflection of what’s wrong with our system this is definitely one of them. How many chances to kill someone does he get? Convict him and then load him on a plane and drop him in the middle of an ocean and be done with it.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 06:39 PM

Like the post stated. "Just Wow"! Glad no one was seriously hurt! eeks
Posted By: n_fish

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 07:10 PM

Unbelievable, how many DWI convictions are necessary before one’s license is outright revoked and only a $30K bond? A slap on the wrist in my opinion. The punishment for this has to be harsher than it is and especially for repeat offenders. Good to hear the wardens only suffered minor injuries.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 09:43 PM

This fool needs to be taught a HARSH lesson. Hopefully the injuries to the Officers will up the punishment. I also hope they all sue his arse and he works for them for the rest of his drunken existence
Posted By: whnigt

Re: WOW - 07/06/19 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by SoCal Tom
This fool needs to be taught a HARSH lesson. Hopefully the injuries to the Officers will up the punishment. I also hope they all sue his arse and he works for them for the rest of his drunken existence

Needs to buy a new boat for the game wardens.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by whnigt
Originally Posted by SoCal Tom

Needs to buy a new boat for the game wardens.

he needs the [censored] kicked out of him repeatedly
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 12:24 AM

Must be a money thing.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 12:29 AM

Yikes. Clearly hasn’t learned a lesson and is a danger. Lock him up.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 12:39 AM

I live on Lake Travis and my house overlooks Starnes Island where the city of Austin puts on it's annual 4th of July fireworks display. Generally there are between 200 and 300 boats (sometimes as many as double that amount) that "gather around" the island to watch the fireworks up close. Game Wardens and Police boats keep them a few hundred yards away. When the finale ends can you imagine the cluster truck that happens. I had just said this to my wife Thursday when they had the fireworks going, "I wonder how many of them are drunk?" Where he hit the Game Wardens is less than a mile down the lake from the island. It's a wonder more people aren't killed out there. This guy is not only a moron, but a menace. Lock him up...toss the key...then let the boys in stripes toss his salad. MAYBE he'll get it. But I doubt it.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Only 5 prior DWI convictions.....doesn't he deserve at least 10? Geez....

+1 I was thinking he must have money or something because a normal person wouldve spent like 10 years in prison for 5 DWI lol
Posted By: Razorback

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 02:58 AM

I wonder what he blew on the breathalyzer.
Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 11:35 AM

I served on a Grand Jury once in Henderson county. We were told that 3 or more DWI conviction was a felony charge and had to be brought to the Grand Jury. We had one guy that was put before us that had 14 prior convictions and had spent time in Huntsville twice. Some folks will never get it.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 01:40 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 03:37 PM

My opinion is the keep repeaters in the system to suck every penny from them .
Posted By: Laker One

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 03:43 PM

Five past DWI's with a current one added along with possible intoxication assault charges being filed. Hopefully he get's some prison time. frkazoid

Side Note: Wonder why he had not served any time after the third DWI conviction? hmmm
Posted By: ssmith

Re: WOW - 07/07/19 04:13 PM

dwi laws mean if you are middle class take your money an job lower incomes turn them loose because there is no money in it for the state upper class buy yourself out or have friends in the county offices that change it from dwi to standing in the bar ditch drunk this is the way of the world now nobody cares til someone in their family gets killed by a drunk driver.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum