Texas Fishing Forum

Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe

Posted By: gut hooked

Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/03/19 04:04 PM

I am looking for the full shows. I have checked the outdoor channel and haven't found anything. Any help is appreciated.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/04/19 02:58 AM

It's all on the MLF website, you can watch all the live replays. https://majorleaguefishing.com/event/2019-bass-pro-tour-stage-2-conroe-tx/
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/04/19 05:47 AM

My outdoor TV app will have the show as soon as it airs, but Mark is right the long uncut live version is archived on their website.
Posted By: gut hooked

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/04/19 07:23 PM

Thanks guys......website is way to go........
Posted By: jcg1970

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/05/19 02:24 PM

What about Lake Jacksonville, Naconiche and Nacogdoches? I missed all of those and have been recording every since then and they have yet to replay them or either my DVR chose not to capture them.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/05/19 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by jcg1970
What about Lake Jacksonville, Naconiche and Nacogdoches? I missed all of those and have been recording every since then and they have yet to replay them or either my DVR chose not to capture them.

That would have been Cup event. I think you can subscribe to My Outdoor TV and be able to view them. But I think that's the only way.

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/05/19 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright
Originally Posted by jcg1970

That would have been Cup event. I think you can subscribe to My Outdoor TV and be able to view them. But I think that's the only way.

I think your correct. MLF does 2 types of tournies the 80 field Bass Pro Tour events where they know where there are going ahead of time and get to practice and fish out of their own 20 foot boats, and the 30 field Cup events where they don't know where they are going and only get a ride through before fishing and all fish out of similiar 19 foot boats.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/06/19 12:47 AM

Didn't see the MLF program for Lake Jacksonville. Did anyone catch a fish?

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/06/19 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Rayzor

That tournament was from 2 summers ago, it was on CBS, if I remember right Jacksonville was lots of #'s not size, Naconiche Timmy Horton had a big weight but the DVR never recorded so I never got to see that show mad
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/06/19 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Legend LE-195

That tournament was from 2 summers ago, it was on CBS, if I remember right Jacksonville was lots of #'s not size, Naconiche Timmy Horton had a big weight but the DVR never recorded so I never got to see that show mad

I know that Greg Hackney killed them on Nacogdoches.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Video for Bass Pro Tour/MLF Conroe - 07/06/19 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Legend LE-195

It's on my outdoor tv if you want to subscribe and watch it. Every show is.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum