Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork this Weekend

Posted By: David Burton

Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/28/19 02:20 AM

Alright... I'm doing it! I'm taking my violin de fish.... Nevermind, I won't try and fake it.

I can have my plan, and can pull off some fish, I am sure. But yes, I am taking my father out for a belated Father's Day on Lake Fork this Saturday. We are not fishing JC Outdoors, so what I am looking for is BIG SLOTS in BIG SCHOOLS!!!

Chicken Ridge
Dolly Parton Humps
The Bridge
The Sawmill
Public Hump
Chigger Ridge

SRA Point
The Tire Reefs
Aligator
The Island in front of Oak Ridge

I know about them all and have fished these and many more, but which areas are 'on' right now? Are they still stacked up deep in 25-30 foot of water or do I stand the best chance of putting him on the fish of a lifetime hitting the shallow stuff?

Unlike some, I WANT your honey holes and way points roflmao
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/28/19 02:35 AM

Fish the Crease and the Taint, they have been stacked in there tight. Also check out the Carmeltow
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/28/19 11:57 AM

What is your address? It's a lot easier if I just send this sd card of all my Fork waypoints and info instead of trying to put all that on here.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/28/19 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1
What is your address? It's a lot easier if I just send this sd card of all my Fork waypoints and info instead of trying to put all that on here.

cheers

The big 'uns are biting at night really good right now! woot
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/28/19 05:49 PM

I would stay in 15-20ft with a drop shot... Main lake trees and points
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Lake Fork this Weekend - 06/29/19 02:40 AM

Well, DANG! Dad had an injury working in the yard today. Rain Check... I'll bump this topic when he is recovered and we rescheduled. frown
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum