Texas Fishing Forum

Invizx vs Abrazx

Posted By: ezbassin

Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 12:44 AM

How does Abrazx compare to Invizx 10# test? I use Invizx all the time but have never used Abrazx yet.

I am thinking about testing out Sunline Super Fluoro against these two also.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 12:56 AM

AbrazX has a coating on it that resists knicks. This coating makes it a little stiffer and a little more prone to memory issues. That’s all I got.

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 01:38 AM

Thanks
Posted By: Ian Fellenbaum

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin

I can save you some time, they blow super fluoro out of the water, its more comparable to sniper fc and structure fc.
I like invizx and abrazx better because of the smaller line diameter. I use abrazx for 90% of my applications with fluorocarbon, invizx the other 10% (leader material most of the time)
Posted By: Flooringit

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 03:04 AM

Abrazx always seemed to break easy.

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ian Fellenbaum

I can save you some time, they blow super fluoro out of the water, its more comparable to sniper fc and structure fc.
I like invizx and abrazx better because of the smaller line diameter. I use abrazx for 90% of my applications with fluorocarbon, invizx the other 10% (leader material most of the time)

Wow, I tried FC Sniper once and it broke on me three times on the first day I tried it. I took it off and re-spooled with Invizx and never bought Sniper again.
Posted By: jackwabbit

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 03:06 PM

I like super sniper fc it has a diameter that is as small as abrazx and I can find it cheaper. No issues with break offs other than self induced.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/18/19 04:16 PM

Give Sunline Assassin a try- That’s all I use besides Abrazix
Posted By: Fast Lane

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx - 06/19/19 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ian Fellenbaum

Sunline Sniper is smaller diameter than both of those. Has less stretch and is stronger.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum