Texas Fishing Forum

I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name.

Posted By: Choogie Chunker

I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/11/19 05:00 PM

A man wearing a jersey game up to me on March 9 at Caney Creek ramp as I was weighing a sack of fish on my back deck. I have been racking my brain trying to remember your name ever since but I don’t hear well, and I was flustered trying to hold the scales on a makeshift setup on my rear seat pole, weigh the fish and take pictures at the same time. My aerators had quit earlier and I was trying to hurry to get them back in the lake. He commented he liked my old Skeeter and said he remembered my name. He left before I was done and I felt like I was a little rude for not stopping and talking more. I know it’s a long shot but if you happen to read this please accept my apologies. I’m not usually so stressed I won’t spend at least a few minutes with someone. If you do see this and don’t want to post please pm me so I can at least get your name. I know it’s been a few months but it just occurred to me to post here. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: GROD

Re: I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/12/19 01:17 AM

Need more people in this world like you sir.
Posted By: Mgfan58

Re: I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/12/19 02:14 AM

Kudos to you for owning it, even if it was unintentional, and trying to make it right. And as GROD said, we need more folks like you around.
Posted By: kellisag

Re: I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/12/19 05:56 AM

Did you win the tournament?

Re: I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/12/19 11:09 AM

Not the point in post , but yes I had big bass and biggest stringer too.

Re: I owe you an apology but didn’t catch your name. - 06/15/19 12:46 AM

popcorn
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum