Texas Fishing Forum

Falcon

Posted By: TXHAWGDOG

Falcon - 06/06/19 01:09 AM

If you can’t stand the heat, get outta the kitchen. It has been some kind of hot down here with temps reaching 100 degrees. Falcon fishing is getting better every day. I found water temps reaching 88 degrees and water clarity is great. The lake has dropped about 3 foot since the last Time I was here about 2 weeks ago, but I hear they maybe releasing water from Amistad. I don’t think there is a bad spot to fish on the lake right now. If you like fishing shallow, then you will like it here on Falcon. I’m even catching top water fish throughout the whole day. I’m the kind of fisherman that would rather fish deeper myself especially for Falcon Giants. I have sure found them too. I’ve been here for a couple of days staying on fish for clients in July. I am booking trips for July and I still have a few days left to fill. I have another guide from Fork that will be here with me, so we can accommodate big groups if necessary.

Attached picture CBB91F44-0756-4A21-931B-E1E18046C371.jpeg
Attached picture DE2DB31B-7CE3-4D0B-80B5-AD7A09975C04.jpeg
Attached picture BF526030-0C94-4739-81F3-A392D4DC9FFE.jpeg
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Falcon - 06/06/19 11:56 AM

The significant releases from Amistad are over.
Posted By: Falcon Lake Guide

Re: Falcon - 06/10/19 09:47 PM

Sent you an inbox
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Falcon - 06/11/19 12:05 AM

Nice fish. cheers
Posted By: Lone Star Ranger

Re: Falcon - 06/12/19 02:09 AM

Nice
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Falcon - 06/12/19 02:30 AM

This post got me excited and ready to head south until I got to the last 3 lines.... Reading guide posts as a fishing report is like tits on a boar.

"I’ve been here for a couple of days staying on fish for clients in July. I am booking trips for July and I still have a few days left to fill. I have another guide from Fork that will be here with me, so we can accommodate big groups if necessary."
Posted By: TXHAWGDOG

Re: Falcon - 06/13/19 03:43 PM

I don’t normally reply back to nonsense but since Jeff from Iowa can’t tell the difference between tits on a boar hog and fishing reports, then I feel you need education on fishing. I would be glad to educate you sir. My number is on my signature anytime you have questions. I don’t feel it’s appropriate to embarrass you on the forum.
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Falcon - 06/13/19 08:48 PM

popcorn
Posted By: beartrap

Re: Falcon - 06/13/19 09:23 PM

http://www.tackleandrods.com/lake/flash.htm

if you want an accurate and truthful fishing report on Falcon lake,read Falcon Tackle owner,James Bendele's fishing report....if fishing is bad,he will tell you it's bad,if it's good,he'll tell you to get your a** down there,how to catch them and what they are biting on....and while not politically correct,the fishing report is funny and entertaining to read...
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Falcon - 06/14/19 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by TXHAWGDOG
I don’t normally reply back to nonsense but since Jeff from Iowa can’t tell the difference between tits on a boar hog and fishing reports, then I feel you need education on fishing. I would be glad to educate you sir. My number is on my signature anytime you have questions. I don’t feel it’s appropriate to embarrass you on the forum.

popcorn
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Falcon - 06/14/19 01:33 AM

Several other falcon guides on here that constantly post nothing but fish photos (to book trips) without any sort of substance. Why are y’all hammering this guy... he atleast gave a report!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum