Texas Fishing Forum

RayRoberts.

Posted By: Basshead21

RayRoberts. - 05/22/19 07:05 PM

What ramps are open?
Posted By: steve Mbass

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/22/19 08:24 PM

I know the state park is open, Pond Creek Closed but the Marina ramp is open. Not for sure about Jordan but I think is. They most of the time don't close them until it gets over five feet over. Just under that right now.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/23/19 02:22 AM

Jordan Park was open this past Sunday...seen several boats heading back later in the afternoon.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/23/19 02:34 AM

Sanger Access was open Sunday.

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/29/19 11:13 PM

Thinking about going tomorrow. Any chance some ramps close that have been open?
Posted By: Barn

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/29/19 11:15 PM

Sanger, State Park and Jordan. If we get a bunch of rain tonight you might call the park at confirm before you head out.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 12:22 AM

Sanger side is getting way up, I just drove by. With a good 5’ jump you can keep your feet dry
Posted By: James P.

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 12:41 AM

Do you think Jordan will close?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 12:46 AM

Looks like the lake is rising pretty fast right now.

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 12:46 AM

A lot of water still coming in.
Posted By: James P.

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 01:02 AM

Hopefully Jordan won’t close. Got TBC out of there Sunday.
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 01:37 AM

Water was almost over 35 right before loan Oak rd and was up on Loan Oak rd after the tracks. Looks like the lake jumped up a bunch today and I think will continue to rise for a while.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 02:43 AM

They will all be closed besides the marinas ramp by the weekend. Everything north of ray roberts in the water shed is majorly flooded. A buddy of mine had trouble getting home tonight and he lives north of the lake. I hope im wrong but we are gonna be flooded for a long while after this one.
Posted By: adam_p

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 03:04 AM

I think we are going to wind up about 5 1/2 feet high minimum with the rain we've already had and that will probably close all but state park. State park might wind up closed. Parkcop does a good job of posting here when they close ramps.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 03:41 AM

They are at least releasing water...
Bass Champs next week, need a dry one to keep it in play.
Posted By: buda13

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 10:42 AM

Champs is still 2 weeks out sir...

Hopefully atleast one ramp will stay open.. Lake is in great shape, and IMO, fishing pretty darn good.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by buda13

Hopefully atleast one ramp will stay open.. Lake is in great shape, and IMO, fishing pretty darn good.

It will def level that playing field big time with the lake flooded. Instead of it being won in 30
Feet like it should that time of year it will be wherever gets luckiest In the flooded bushes. Will be anybody’s ballgame. The lake shot up overnight and still rising well. Be interesting to see if all the ramps close besides the private marina ramp. I’m still thinking they will by weekend. Release 1300 this morning. We shall seee.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by buda13

2 weeks, 1 week, all the same to me. Next week is already over... roflmao

Thanks for the corrextion! cheers

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 01:28 PM

The water snakes will be out in full force...
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/30/19 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Keenan
The water snakes will be out in full force...

We back up to Wolf Creek, they are all up in my yard!

Re: RayRoberts. - 05/31/19 12:12 PM

So the idiots were out in force at Sanger access yesterday after 6p... if I wasn’t wanting to put in, I would have dropped my tail gate and opened a beer to watch. Guys getting their ski boats ready on the ramp and other guys in bass boats yelling and screaming. I figure it’s only going to get worse until the lake drops
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum