Texas Fishing Forum

Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx

Posted By: McLovin’

Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/15/19 09:07 PM

I managed to break Ultrex cable this past weekend and I have a tournament this weekend out of state this weekend. I called both of the Minn Kota ASC's by my house and they didn't have any in stock.
I called Sartin and Bryan said bring it and he'll get me going (this is with the Legend of Lake Fork being this weekend and I know they were covered up with work)
I drove up from Bullard this morning and he got me back to like brand new in very short time. As has been discussed before...great customer service!

Huge THANK YOU to Bryan and Sartin Marine!!!
Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/15/19 09:42 PM

Great to hear good customer service still exists in some places!
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/15/19 10:10 PM

Sarten Marine is FIRST rate in my opinion. I have heard of no complaints even thought I know at least 50 friends that frequent that business when repairs or parts are needed. Myself included.
Posted By: Bartemus

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/15/19 11:29 PM

Absolutely Five Star Service!!
Posted By: structure man(Guide on RC)

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 12:44 AM

They are the best, always wiling to help.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 02:10 AM

I will be using them for my new boat, have had the same dealer since 1985, they just do not carry the boat that I want now. Met Billy and he is my kind of guy, no bs, no trying to sell you something, just seems like an honest man.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 02:16 AM

They are great

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI
They are great

Your inbox is full, I was wondering if you would like to get together and maybe do some you tube stuff, I bet between the two of us we could come up with some entertaining stuff. thumb
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Happykamper
They are great

Your inbox is full, I was wondering if you would like to get together and maybe do some you tube stuff, I bet between the two of us we could come up with some entertaining stuff. thumb

Please..... please do this.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
They are great

Please..... please do this.

maybe a boat ramp tutorial?

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 11:42 AM

They are great

Can we post waypoints, do map tips and otherwise invite the masses to defile lakes that would go basically unnoticed were it not for us? I'm in. Come to the store I'll buy you a beer since it's my new home.

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 12:48 PM

They are great

Can we post waypoints, do map tips and otherwise invite the masses to defile lakes that would go basically unnoticed were it not for us? I'm in. Come to the store I'll buy you a beer since it's my new home.

Sounds like a great plan, I will start shopping for a go pro.

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 12:53 PM

We can start with a detailed explanation of the 31 hole then we can go to squaw and catch rats and get all crazy
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 03:14 PM

We can start with a detailed explanation of the 31 hole then we can go to squaw and catch rats and get all crazy

It's 35 hole right now.

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

It's 35 hole right now.

Are we talking depth or pounds ?
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 04:19 PM

You really need to hit the hog pen. Than the 31 hole . Head to squaw and fish the windmill. and the dozer on the pipeline.
Posted By: grumpyoldman

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

It's 35 hole right now.

Are we talking depth or pounds ?

You have to subscribe to the app to find out.

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/16/19 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce's Guide Service
You really need to hit the hog pen. Than the 31 hole . Head to squaw and fish the windmill. and the dozer on the pipeline.

Squaw has a windmill for the record, 2 that I know of.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Sartin Marine-Yantis Tx - 05/17/19 02:38 AM

I took my boat there once and did not have the kind of luck with them you did. Once was enough for me. Never again.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum