Texas Fishing Forum

Big Thanks on Athens today

Posted By: Pumadon

Big Thanks on Athens today - 03/15/19 02:11 AM

Blew the fuse on my power poles. Chase, who used to do videos, ask if he could help. I explained I needed a 30 amp fuse for my poles. He looked through his stuff and did not have one in his boat. He stated he had one in his truck at the ramp and he would go and get it. I told him no that I thought I had one in my truck. Nice guy willing to go back to the ramp. As luck would have I got back to the ramp and all I have are 10, 15 and 20’s, no 30’s. Another guy at the ramp said let him check and he had a 30. Thanks to fellow bass fisherman for helping. Needless to say my first stop was tractor supply and bought an assortment of fuses to keep in the boat. THANKS again to both guys for helping.
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Big Thanks on Athens today - 03/15/19 02:14 AM

I would’ve found a light wire hook and bent it to fit in the fuse holder and likely left it like that for 10-12 years

But always glad to see people helping each other out in need
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Big Thanks on Athens today - 03/15/19 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Clark3
I would’ve found a light wire hook and bent it to fit in the fuse holder and likely left it like that for 10-12 years

But always glad to see people helping each other out in need

That will work all the way to the fire... (not that I haven't done similar stuff in the past )
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Big Thanks on Athens today - 03/15/19 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Pumadon
Blew the fuse on my power poles. Chase, who used to do videos, ask if he could help. I explained I needed a 30 amp fuse for my poles. He looked through his stuff and did not have one in his boat. He stated he had one in his truck at the ramp and he would go and get it. I told him no that I thought I had one in my truck. Nice guy willing to go back to the ramp. As luck would have I got back to the ramp and all I have are 10, 15 and 20’s, no 30’s. Another guy at the ramp said let him check and he had a 30. Thanks to fellow bass fisherman for helping. Needless to say my first stop was tractor supply and bought an assortment of fuses to keep in the boat. THANKS again to both guys for helping.

Chase w/ chasinbass is a good dude...even though he catches little SAL's.
Posted By: DBGSIG

Re: Big Thanks on Athens today - 03/15/19 06:05 PM

The next question is. Did you catch any fish?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum