Texas Fishing Forum

OH Ivie

Posted By: TxPanhandle

OH Ivie - 12/02/18 08:05 PM

Has anyone fished Ivie since the water has come up. Never been to Ivie but thinking about going for a few days. Any suggestions where to fish, what to use and where to stay. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: OH Ivie - 12/02/18 08:33 PM

I haven't been on the lake other than a short ride around last weekend, water is stained. From what I've heard there are a few fish being caught but the majority is struggling to get a bite. If you come down stay at Elm Creek, best food, ramp and people on the lake.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: OH Ivie - 12/02/18 10:06 PM

Last time I was on there was two months ago as it was rising. Bite was tuff at best then so I imagine its more difficult now. Same goes for all the lakes out here that gained large volumes of water back in October.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: OH Ivie - 12/02/18 10:12 PM

Can't help with the fishing part. I've never caught a fish on that lake. But stay at Elm Creek
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: OH Ivie - 12/02/18 10:22 PM

When you stay at Elm Creek, tell Jerry to charge the room to Chance’s account! cheers
Posted By: TX Strampion

Re: OH Ivie - 12/02/18 11:34 PM

I was there a few weeks ago. 2 days, 2 bites.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: OH Ivie - 12/03/18 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
When you stay at Elm Creek, tell Jerry to charge the room to Chance’s account! cheers

Needs to be an emoji that gives the middle finger salute!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: OH Ivie - 12/03/18 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Originally Posted by grout-scout

Needs to be an emoji that gives the middle finger salute!

Lol!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum