Texas Fishing Forum

....Free Brushpiles....Cedar

Posted By: emorydog

....Free Brushpiles....Cedar - 10/28/18 05:06 PM

Cleaning bunch of large cedar logs today and have several piles af manageable branches.
Most about 6’ long and diameter the size of silver dollar. I have already done the hard work you just have to sink it. Bring a trailer or truck and I’ll load them up with the tractor pretty quick. These are perfect for brushing docks. I have several larger piles and several bundles if you want to drag some bigger piles out deep. I’ll fill a couple 16ft trailers with bundles if you want it, I’ve got plenty.

Let me know if interested or they might be on fire by Friday if we get some rain.

Pm me if interested. Located minutes from 69 and 19 in Emory

Re: ....Free Brushpiles.... - 10/29/18 02:00 PM

This is one side of one tree....needless to say I have a plenty.

Posted By: WAWI

Re: ....Free Brushpiles.... - 10/29/18 02:06 PM

Is it possible that you could just sink them for me and send me the GPS.

Re: ....Free Brushpiles.... - 10/29/18 02:35 PM

I was thinking that might be what is expected after 700 views and only one taker....I might do it but need paypal $$ up front and won’t be cheap. Thinking this be a great time to brush out the neighbors docks as well while they are deer hunting. Offer good till the first soaking rain and this round get used to cook hotdogs. Come and get it, bring some strap and you can tie the bundles before I set them in the trailer. Got about 10 loads ready the size of this one on my little tractor.

Posted By: John175☮

Re: ....Free Brushpiles.... - 10/29/18 03:15 PM

If I send GPS coordinates and some cinder blocks do you deliver??
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum