Texas Fishing Forum

High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down

Posted By: Outlaw Outdoors

High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 12:37 AM

They are sitting in 3rd right now and the shop tells them they can’t get their boat finished before tomorrow (the final day). Does anyone happen to know someone up that way that would take these kids or rent them a boat? They are a solid family that has the resources to make it worth your time.

The tournament is in Hot Springs, AR.

Call or text me and I’ll hook y’all up.

817-235-9570
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 01:03 AM

Hopefully they find someone to help them out! flag
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: BigDozer66
Hopefully they find someone to help them out! flag
Posted By: BThomas

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 02:06 AM

Call Ranger Boats or Vexus Boats in Flippin AR.
Posted By: Walls

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 10:53 AM

Did they get a boat?
Posted By: Outlaw Outdoors

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: 5X3Phoenix
Did they get a boat?

They did. It took an army to find the right person but it got done. They couldn’t swap captains mid tournament so they had to find someone willing to let a complete stranger borrow their boat for the day. Not an easy task!
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Outlaw Outdoors
Originally Posted By: 5X3Phoenix
Did they get a boat?

They did. It took an army to find the right person but it got done. They couldn’t swap captains mid tournament so they had to find someone willing to let a complete stranger borrow their boat for the day. Not an easy task!

thumb TFF Networking at it's best! Kudos to y'all!
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 02:36 PM

That’s awesome and I hope hey win!
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/10/18 10:35 PM

If I'm reading it right, looks like after getting a boat they moved into the lead today! Finals tomorrow!
Posted By: Walls

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/11/18 12:37 AM

What an awesome story if that’s the case. thumb
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/11/18 02:54 AM

Very cool, just now reading this. I’d have brought em mine if needed. Go get em guys.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: High School team fishing the FLW Jr Championship needs help - boat broke down - 08/11/18 03:01 AM

Awesome! flag
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum