Texas Fishing Forum

Places to Stay in Zapata

Posted By: TRinTX

Places to Stay in Zapata - 07/03/18 08:22 PM

We have a group that is going to be headed down to Falcon in Mid August and we are looking for recommendations on where to stay. We usually stay at Oso Blanco but would prefer to rent a house as long as there is room for 3 to 4 boats. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Places to Stay in Zapata - 07/03/18 08:25 PM

Bassman’s Lodging. He’s a member here. If you want more of a home situation than motel accommodations then he can’t be beat.
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Places to Stay in Zapata - 07/03/18 08:25 PM

NOT sure how many boats this can accommodate but looks good.
http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12047571/2017_BASSMANS_LODGING_@falcon_#Post12047571
Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Places to Stay in Zapata - 07/03/18 10:11 PM

I have two places at falcon. Bassmans Mobile Home and Bassmans Red Casita. They are side by side so we can usually accommodate big groups. Each place sleeps 6 comfortably in there own bed.Ive had 6 guest in the mobile home but there are welcome to park in the casita too. Im currently working on purchasing one more lot next door with plans to expand parking, since everyone nowadays has a 21ft boat and a big o f250. But even that big group managed to secure there boats in the lot.

Thanks for all the guys that recommended my place. I offer a Clean, Affordable And Secure Lodging.
My mobile homes price:
$ 230 for weekday two night stay. Monday-Thrusday
$ 260 for Friday thru Sunday two night stay. Sleeps 6.
My weekly rate is 600$ Total Thats- Sunday to Sunday.

Shoot me a text or give me a call if you have any questions. 210 two three two one seven five five.

Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Places to Stay in Zapata - 07/07/18 12:50 AM

Had a cancelation for the TTZ championship dates on falcon. So if your still looking for a place to stay the casita is avalible.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum