Texas Fishing Forum

Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing

Posted By: abubasspro

Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing - 06/24/18 07:01 PM

Got a new Ranger and a new Carbon unit, need help with set up and how to use it, "Its all installed and working" I will take anyone fishing on my boat who can spend sometime helping me learn how to use it, Im in the grapvine lake area, and will go to just about any lake in the area.

Bryan
Ranger 2260 Bay Boat
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing - 06/24/18 08:55 PM

There are some good videos on youtube. thumb
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing - 06/24/18 09:16 PM

Best advice I can give you is take it to David (the magician) at Shut Up And Fish. He's magic with electronics. He'll set it up for you and show you how to use it. Good guy too. 972-822-9285 In Lewisville.
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing - 06/24/18 10:42 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Re: Need Help Learning Lowrance Carbon Unit, Il take you fishing - 06/26/18 09:24 AM

If you're near the Belton area, I'd have Bob Maindelle on your boat for 3 hrs for something like $130. He will teach you everything you need to know about sonar and its proper usage. I put together a youtube video for what I learned going onto his boat. He's a Westpoint engineer, so he really really knows his stuff; and just a natural teacher. Good luck
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum