Texas Fishing Forum

Pray for Matt Allen

Posted By: Cheesehead Wes

Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 09:54 PM

Not sure if this was posted yet but make sure to keep all parties in your prayers. Apparently Matt Allen from tacticalbassin was in a really bad wreck where someone lost their life. As someone I watch religiously pretty much 7 days a week, I hope he finds a way to get back to the water and continue to be IMO the best education on the internet related to bass fishing!
Posted By: WackySenko

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 10:14 PM

That sucks. I've been getting into swimbait fishing lately so his videos have been viewed more than a few times. Hope him and his pops are ok (mentally and physically).
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 10:16 PM

angel2 Prayers sent to all involved.
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 10:58 PM

Oh man prayers for all those involved
Posted By: GROD

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:01 PM

Great videos... prayers for all involved.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:12 PM

Sad deal. Seen a pic of his boat in some grass off the trailer. angel
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:34 PM

Ya boat and truck were totalled looked like
Posted By: Matt Wilson

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:36 PM

where did you see this?
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:39 PM

Sure hope he is alright.. prayers for all involved.. angel2
Posted By: NITRO Z8

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:39 PM

Sure hate hearing things like this and sure do hope Matt and his partner recover quickly. Just never know any more on whats going to happen on the highway's. God be with them through this and can only hope for a fast recovery.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/17/18 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Donald Harper

Prayers for all
Posted By: BassColonel

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 12:02 AM

Saw it posted on the Tactical Bassin Instagram page. Here is what the post said and it included about 4 pictures: "For those of you that haven’t heard, Matt and his dad miraculously survived a horrible accident in Wyoming last week. A woman crossed the center line and hit them in the driver door. Matt and his Dad are finally back home in California recovering. Unfortunately not all parties involved made it. Please send positive thoughts and prayers to Matt, his family, and all parties involved. Too often we are reminded how fragile life really is. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow so please go hug and kiss your loved ones."
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 12:34 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGjxCAjz2n/
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 12:53 AM

angel2
Posted By: ZX-250

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 03:09 AM

Like watching those guys. Prayers sent
Posted By: Supermat

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 03:52 PM

Thank you all! Its going to be a long recovery process between the physical and emotion stuff and the loss of truck, boat, camper, and tackle... but we're here! Feeling very blessed to still be on this earth! I appreciate the prayers more than you know and the amount of love that we've felt from anglers reaching out. This will pass in time, we aren't going anywhere.

Matt Allen
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 03:57 PM

Get well Matt and family. Hate to hear that this occured.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 03:58 PM

Great news!

Prayers for healing and recovery.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Supermat
Thank you all! Its going to be a long recovery process between the physical and emotion stuff and the loss of truck, boat, camper, and tackle... but we're here! Feeling very blessed to still be on this earth! I appreciate the prayers more than you know and the amount of love that we've felt from anglers reaching out. This will pass in time, we aren't going anywhere.

Matt Allen

Glad you and your father are ok. All those objects can be replaced, life can not. Prayers for a speedy recovery for both of yall and for the other person and their family in such a tragic time.
Posted By: Dakota627

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 04:45 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGjxCAjz2n/
Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/18/18 07:34 PM

Unreal. Godspeed in getting settled back to normal.
Posted By: H2ODawg67

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/19/18 03:08 AM

Prayers to all involved. Matt make another post quick. Look at your post count.
Posted By: Supermat

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/19/18 05:15 AM

angel2 Good looking out
Posted By: Taylored

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/19/18 02:49 PM

Prayers sent to you and your dad. Love the videos. Hope for a speedy recovery so you can be back on the water soon.
Posted By: ChampionDon (SkeeterDon)

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/19/18 07:28 PM

Prayers for all involved

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/22/18 02:38 AM

Update on Matt and his Dad.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1393&v=XJxPd4vHsKk[/video]
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/22/18 03:37 AM

I've been in that part of the state a few times, and yes anything out that direction from Casper is EXTREMELY Remote! Glad you are going to be OK, and glad you were able to benefit from one of the living angels up there.
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/22/18 04:55 AM

Thanks for sharing that video!
Prayers continue for all of those involved in that tragedy. Great people do exist in this world, glad you got to meet some of them.

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/22/18 07:07 PM

It's great to hear that good salt of the earth type people still exist. That man let Matt and his Dad take his truck and trailer 4 hours away. That man is an Angel.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/22/18 07:39 PM

Hey Matt, I’ve got a large bin of nicely sorted and packaged soft baits you can have if you like. Also a couple boxes of crank and spinner baits and a big mess of grubs too.

Lemme know how to get them to you.

Really don’t need or want this stuff. I bought out a storefront and underestimated how much stuff was there. I have all my bags and boxes double stuffed and this left over stuff is messing up my gun room.
Posted By: beeflover

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/23/18 03:50 AM

hey, send that stuff to our kids club
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Pray for Matt Allen - 06/23/18 04:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Donald Harper

Plus #1. angel2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum