Texas Fishing Forum

Ike

Posted By: SoCal Tom

Ike - 06/07/18 04:21 PM

I noticed that Mike "I'm skipping this one because I have a once in a lifetime sponsor opportunity" Iaconelli is fishing at the Sabine...
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Ike - 06/07/18 04:27 PM

Good point, he is fishing after all.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Ike - 06/07/18 04:29 PM

http://www.bassfan.com/docktalk_article/19200/iaconelli-will-compete-at-the-sabine#.WxldbUgvyUk

He and his sponsor worked out alternate scheduling so he could fish this one. Otherwise, he'd probably have no chance of qualifying for the Classic.
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 09:42 AM

Wouldn't personally care if he never passed through Texas again!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: ETxRT

Why, did he steal your wife away from you? Break into your house? Tell us what he did that’s so awful.
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 01:01 PM

Lol! He's just a yankee turd! I'm not a fan at all of him! He seems to like to try to show his butt when he's in east Texas like he did on MLF and at the weigh in during the TexasFest last year on Rayburn... I know a lot of folks like him, I'm not one of them!
Posted By: JCHANDLER

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 03:26 PM

....and the hate goes on forever!
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: grout-scout
Originally Posted By: ETxRT

Why, did he steal your wife away from you? Break into your house? Tell us what he did that’s so awful.

Lmao.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Ike - 06/09/18 04:00 PM

I think Ike is probably an alright guy you just have to get to know him and it takes more time than most people have. Roland Martin was even harder. I still don't like him.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum