Texas Fishing Forum

tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!!

Posted By: brewski

tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!! - 06/01/18 10:13 PM

Hi everyone I purchased a navionics update card from bass pro for $99 thinking that this would be the easiest way to update my card and get freshest data. When I was going through the update process is got an error message that said that navionics platinum, platinum +, and hotmaps platinum products cannot be used to activate the
navionics update card. frown Needless to say this was quite the disappointment!! When I purchased the card in 2016 I went with the best available and it is such a downer
now that I actually want to update to the freshest data and pay for the 1 year service to keep my data up to date and I run in to this. Anyone have a solution for me?
thanks,

randy
Posted By: GODSDOZER

Re: tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!! - 06/02/18 07:35 AM

I updated my Navionics hotmaps platinum this afternoon, didn't have a problem.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!! - 06/02/18 04:01 PM

How old? I thought updates were only available for a year from purchase.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!! - 06/02/18 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: brewski
Hi everyone I purchased a navionics update card from bass pro for $99 thinking that this would be the easiest way to update my card and get freshest data. When I was going through the update process is got an error message that said that navionics platinum, platinum +, and hotmaps platinum products cannot be used to activate the
navionics update card. frown Needless to say this was quite the disappointment!! When I purchased the card in 2016 I went with the best available and it is such a downer
now that I actually want to update to the freshest data and pay for the 1 year service to keep my data up to date and I run in to this. Anyone have a solution for me?
thanks,

randy

All you had to do is renew the Freshest Data subscription for your Platinum card.
With the Chart Installer software operating, put the Unlocked Platinum card in your computer and renew its subscription- $99.

The Update card is another map card, has nothing to do with your Platinum card.
Posted By: Ripinlip

Re: tried to update my navionics card to freshes data Need help!!! - 06/02/18 04:26 PM

The navonics update card does not work with any of the platinum charts they can only be updated though navonics website or if your not computer savvy I believe that they will let you trade your expired card by mail for a new updated one for the same price as the update which is 99.99 I think. Hope this helps
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum