Texas Fishing Forum

Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!!

Posted By: FishVibesTv

Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:43 PM

Saw this on social media! GAINT!

I believe that’s FLW pro Jeff Sprague and his brother

Who ever it is congrats on that DIESEL and potential lake record!
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:44 PM

Look on the kid's face is priceless.

Awesome fish!
Posted By: BigBassLaredo

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: collincountytx

Awesome fish!
LOL....YEP !!!!
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:50 PM

Awesome fish!

LOL... Funny...

Great fish, hope he gets the record thumb
Posted By: Jake Blood

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:53 PM

Looks like that kid from pet Semetary lol.. cute kid.. great fish...
Posted By: FMJag64

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 03:58 PM

That's awesome!
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 04:05 PM

Wow!!! And the kids face is freaking awesome
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 04:11 PM

Awesome fish!

[/quote] roflmao that is immediate meme material
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 04:28 PM

Are you sure this is real?

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:10 PM

Pretty sure *Sinkey*
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:17 PM

Not sure on the size, but assume it is pretty close to what they say. That riprap sure as shooting looks like TWOK!
Posted By: buda13

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:26 PM

Awesome fish... look how light colored and clean she is! cheers
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:32 PM

Congrats to them. I love that lake.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:34 PM

Posted By: Taylored

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 05:44 PM

Looks real to me. Or a very good photo shop. Not sure on size but its definitely a big fish.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris G
Originally Posted By: Sinkey

You made me look further at it Chris and it actually may not be. Some weird color differences in the left and right hands and wouldn't a kid that young be required to wear a life vest at all times on a boat? It's no doubt a giant awesome fish but now I am wondering. Jeff can really catch them and had a video a couple of months ago catching a GIANT on a what appeared to be a private lake in NE Texas.

Only while underway, Chris.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:16 PM

A child that young has to have a life jacket on at all times. When my son started fishing he was 4 and had to wear it all the time. Man it was hot during the summer. He hated it at times. I would let him jump in with it on so he could cool off.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:20 PM

https://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/safety/life_jackets/index.phtml

Remember that in Texas:
Children under 13 years of age in or on vessels under 26 feet must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved wearable PFD while underway.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:28 PM

how soon we change lanes,... bang
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
https://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/safety/life_jackets/index.phtml

Remember that in Texas:
Children under 13 years of age in or on vessels under 26 feet must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved wearable PFD while underway.

Underway in state of Texas also means not on anchor, beached, or tied up to dock.All of those are possibilities in this pic.

If boat is free floating Texas considers it underway.

Horrible definition by TPWD IMO, not what most people would consider underway.

Awesome fish, Kid’s face is priceless.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:54 PM

Really.

Nitpicking wether the kid is supposed to have a life jacket on? As if that's gonna delegitimize the catch! Haha.
I'd argue that most folks on here have failed to be 100% in compliance at least once. I know I have lacked compliance. More than once. jelous grown [censored] men.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 06:59 PM

I'm not sure the kid is looking at the fish, I think he sees a giant wake heading their way from a wake board boat that no one else is aware of.

Great fish!
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:08 PM

Guys come on lay off Jeff's son!!! I know Jeff and he isn't going to put his son in any danger! Yes the fish is real they are waiting on the official stuff from parks and wildlife! Be happy for Warren having a possible lake recorded! Congrats to Warren!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:11 PM

this thread is pretty incredible ......... on another note! awesome fish..... who knew T-suck could kick out a fish like that! AWESOME! Congrats to the angler
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:13 PM

You made me look further at it Chris and it actually may not be. Some weird color differences in the left and right hands and wouldn't a kid that young be required to wear a life vest at all times on a boat? It's no doubt a giant awesome fish but now I am wondering. Jeff can really catch them and had a video a couple of months ago catching a GIANT on a what appeared to be a private lake in NE Texas.

If you are just drifting law enforcement consider that underway, a kid that age need a life vest on regardless.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:15 PM

Awesome picture all the way around!
Posted By: JWalls

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:52 PM

Just saw it on Facebook
Gene Larew Facebook
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Bossbowman

If you are just drifting law enforcement consider that underway, a kid that age need a life vest on regardless.

Hey you. Yes you right there. You are what's the matter with the world. Mind your bidness and worry bout yourself.

Nice fish. Kudos for taking kiddo fishing. Not all parents are raising ninnies.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 07:57 PM

That is awesome for sure then!!!! Congrats Warren!
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:02 PM

I don't think it's real. #1 since when do you have 4 on a bass boat and no one's wearing a life jacket? Someone's taking the picture. And what is that blue blob below his left hand? And as someone mentioned the coloring is not quite right. Lastly, they look too clean. Whole thing looks staged to me. If I'd of just caught a fish like that, doubt my shirt would be tucked in and I'd look that clean. Hell I'd at least be showing teeth. The smile on my face would be crazy.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:03 PM

The Spragues know Tawakoni backwards and forwards. Congratulations on an awesome fish! cheers
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:06 PM

Great bass. Saw a vid of weighing on a hand scale. A Cul-M-Rite. I read that they are going to try to get the scale certified. Good luck!

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:10 PM

Here's the video for all the naysayers....

https://www.facebook.com/GeneLarewLures/...E3NTMzMzQzNDEw/

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Dax Davis
Guys come on lay off Jeff's son!!! I know Jeff and he isn't going to put his son in any danger! Yes the fish is real they are waiting on the official stuff from parks and wildlife! Be happy for Warren having a possible lake recorded! Congrats to Warren!

Dude!! I totally didn't mean to start this stuff. I haven't met Jeff but have been told me the folks at Larew he is a really good guy and can obviously fish. That fish is a giant no matter what and the kid thing is getting out of control. My apologies for even bringing it up.
Posted By: crappiekat

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:14 PM

Someone said it perfectly in this thread, it amazes me how jealous grown [censored] men can be, all of you that criticized are definitely what is wrong with this world and it is pathetic. I have know both of these guys all of our lives and they are both good honest guys on top of being absolute beast at the craft of bass fishing. Since Jeff does fish professionally for a living I think its very credible to believe he wouldn't put his profession on the line by being a part of anything illegal/unsafe with his own son nor "staging" a fish with his brother. The absolute ignorance of some of the comments is over-whelming.

I have an idea, how about we congratulate this guy on a MONSTER of a fish, caught from a lake that isn't known for producing fish like that, which will no doubt be certified as the new lake record. Most anglers could only dream of catching a fish like that.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: crappiekat
Someone said it perfectly in this thread, it amazes me how jealous grown [censored] men can be, all of you that criticized are definitely what is wrong with this world and it is pathetic. I have know both of these guys all of our lives and they are both good honest guys on top of being absolute beast at the craft of bass fishing. Since Jeff does fish professionally for a living I think its very credible to believe he wouldn't put his profession on the line by being a part of anything illegal/unsafe with his own son nor "staging" a fish with his brother. The absolute ignorance of some of the comments is over-whelming.

I have an idea, how about we congratulate this guy on a MONSTER of a fish, caught from a lake that isn't known for producing fish like that, which will no doubt be certified as the new lake record. Most anglers could only dream of catching a fish like that.

I couldn't agree with you more and I am the one that inadvertently started it.
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:42 PM

Congrats on a monster bass!

Now get back out there Mr Hobbs! wink
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:42 PM

Here's the deal. Most of us don't know this person from Adam and yes, people post [censored] on the internet all the time just to get a reaction. So it's not unusual that people would question the pic. Don't get so wrapped up on it. Now that there are several that vouch for the original pic than that adds credibility to it so I'm sure it's real. But I don't believe stuff just because someone posts it on the internet. You get 2 or 3 others to vouch for them, than it becomes credible. That's the way life works.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:46 PM

Congrats to Warren! Thanks for sharing such a huge Bass.
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 08:54 PM

Congrats on a fish of a lifetime and being able to spend it with your brother and kiddo!! What a memorable moment. That pic is even better than the catch. OMG Greatness!!
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 09:00 PM

That is pure Awesome.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Greg W

Here's the deal. Most of us don't know this person from Adam and yes, people post [censored] on the internet all the time just to get a reaction. So it's not unusual that people would question the pic. Don't get so wrapped up on it. Now that there are several that vouch for the original pic than that adds credibility to it so I'm sure it's real. But I don't believe stuff just because someone posts it on the internet. You get 2 or 3 others to vouch for them, than it becomes credible. That's the way life works.

Thanks for the valuable insight. You literally got everything wrong here. Super frustrating to have to deal with all the naysayers on the web. There are a whole bunch of guys who know big fish on here. If somethings not right you'll hear them chime up. You decided to be negative. You got it wrong. Own up to that and move on. Maybe next time be a little slower to criticize.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 10:54 PM

Awesome fish!

Yes Sir! cheers
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 11:07 PM

Very nice fish, congrats!!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 11:17 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 11:41 PM

If this guy wasn't a professional angler y'all would be crucifying him for not having his son in a life jacket. Great fish, obviously real but don't risk your kids safety. Hell hes already panic stricken.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 11:43 PM

That is freaking awesome. Congrats cheers
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/30/18 11:56 PM

Powerpoles are down so the boat is anchored. Enough already. Awesome catch for that old lake.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:08 AM

Maybe he is up against a shallow dock or shoreline. It is Tawakoni after all and they very well could be in 1' of water. What he does for a living has zero bearing on any of it to me. Its a great fish and a great memory with his family. Thats as deep as I look into it all.
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:08 AM

I don't think it's real. #1 since when do you have 4 on a bass boat and no one's wearing a life jacket? Someone's taking the picture. And what is that blue blob below his left hand? And as someone mentioned the coloring is not quite right. Lastly, they look too clean. Whole thing looks staged to me. If I'd of just caught a fish like that, doubt my shirt would be tucked in and I'd look that clean. Hell I'd at least be showing teeth. The smile on my face would be crazy.

Take the tin foil cap off he has a video of the fish on his Facebook page
Posted By: rscustomrods

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:10 AM

Nicely put Steez
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:12 AM

That blue blob is livewell additive. Either poured in while the fish was in the well or it was not dissolved on the bottom and it made contact with the fish...smh

Amazing fish for any lake this time of year, especially Twok. Grats to the anglers! Little boys face cracks me up haha
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:15 AM

Oh jeez..... it can’t be real if you catch a 14 lber with a clean shirt and your teeth don’t show when you smile, wow!
Posted By: Big Worm78

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:17 AM

Let’s squash this now. I was there when the photos were taken and at no time was my nephews life in danger. The boat was pulled up on a boat ramp and poles were down as you can see in the bottom left of the photo. He jumped in the boat from dry concrete along with a couple other people just to see the fish and photo bomb. And at no time did the boat move with him in it. As for the photo looking to clean, you know those crazy Russians are rigging everything these days. Also have a video of the release from later on that evening but have a offer of a autographed Hillary Clinton campaign shirt and a unopened box of Tide pods not to post it. And this is the most damn explaning I’ve had to do in a long time. Thanks to everyone else that liked it.
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:23 AM

Thanks for the explanation big worm. Glad to see the little guy wasn't in danger , and great fish!
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:23 AM

Amen. Awesome fish for Tawakoni or any other lake for that matter
Originally Posted By: Big Worm78
Let’s squash this now. I was there when the photos were taken and at no time was my nephews life in danger. The boat was pulled up on a boat ramp and poles were down as you can see in the bottom left of the photo. He jumped in the boat from dry concrete along with a couple other people just to see the fish and photo bomb. And at no time did the boat move with him in it. As for the photo looking to clean, you know those crazy Russians are rigging everything these days. Also have a video of the release from later on that evening but have a offer of a autographed Hillary Clinton campaign shirt and a unopened box of Tide pods not to post it. And this is the most damn explaning I’ve had to do in a long time. Thanks to everyone else that liked it.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:28 AM

I want GPS location..LOL Great fish..
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: FishVibesTv
Saw this on social media! GAINT!

I believe that’s FLW pro Jeff Sprague and his brother

Who ever it is congrats on that DIESEL and potential lake record!

Thanks for posting that D' otherwise we might not ever have known. What an awesome fish and the kid is a bonus. Good job all three. thumb
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:41 AM

Wow, That's a real SHARELUNKER

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:55 AM

First, congrats on a huge fish of a lifetime.

Couldn’t disagree more Steez.

In this case there was no proof this child was ever in danger nor laws broken. As I mentioned in my post it was possible the boat was anchored, beached or tied up to a dock.

But if we do ever witness a child being put into danger by an idiot parent, I believe it is our obligation to speak up for the kid.

This obviously isn’t the case in this situation.

Also, perhaps some that brought it up were simply trying to help prevent a dad from getting a citation. God forbid we try to educate anyone on rules and regulations. I personally wasn’t aware of the stupid “underway” definition until recently. My kids now wear autoinflates when motor is not runnng, and standard PFDs when motor is running.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: sprigsss

In this case there was no proof this child was ever in danger nor laws broken. As I mentioned in my post it was possible the boat was anchored, beached or tied up to a dock.

But if we do ever witness a child being put into danger by an idiot parent, I believe it is our obligation to speak up for the kid.

Also, perhaps some that brought it up were simply trying to help prevent a dad from getting a citation. God forbid we try to educate anyone on rules and regulations. I personally wasn’t aware of the stupid “underway” definition until recently. My kids now wear autoinflates when motor is not runnng, and standard PFDs when motor is running.

be careful with the auto inflates. I believe there is a min. age on the inside of them.
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:01 AM

What happens if a big wakeboard boat comes by while they’re changing from their standard PFD to an Auto inflate PFD and they fall in

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: coachallentca

be careful with the auto inflates. I believe there is a min. age on the inside of them.

You are correct, thought i found a happy medium. My son wont go on boat in this heat if he has to wear PFD all day.

Guess he wont fish anymore til he is 13.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Clark3

What happens if a big wakeboard boat comes by while they’re changing from their standard PFD to an Auto inflate PFD and they fall in

im gonna bet we arent going to be swapping pfds while being swamped by waves.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:21 AM

Fish of Two Lifetimes! Congrats to the lucky angler! That look on the little boy's face is PRICELESS!!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:24 AM

JP,

Can you delete all the stupid posts on this thread? noidea

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.
JP,

Can you delete all the stupid posts on this thread? noidea
I'll lead the way. Sorry.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:27 AM

Please lets move past the PFD stuff and get back to the great fish that was caught. Lets get the thread back on track.
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:28 AM

I’d like to point out you can clearly see a power pole down in that picture. Congrats on the fish

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:28 AM

Wow, a guy catches a fish of a lifetime and out of nowhere the thread changes to life jackets. How does this happen. The fish and the angler was OP's post, not an argument over PFD's. Geez.

Posted By: Zach Starling

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:31 AM

It's 100% real. I know them both. He sure deserved it. He definitely puts in a lot of time on the lake! And there's a video on gene larews facbook

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:32 AM

Congrats on the HUGE fish......feel like sharing any details? Thought I'd ask! bolt
Posted By: Zach Starling

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:33 AM

Believe it was caught on a 8in tattle tale in sooner run

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 01:34 AM

One more time, lets stop derailing this thread please.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:11 AM

Let’s change the vibes on this thread...

Who’s ready for the Skeeter Owners Tournament?

Caught these today after work.. should be some good fish brought to the scales next weekend

Again congrats on the MASSIVE CATCH!
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:24 AM

Here ... y'all can take some shots at me for this memorial fish my nephew caught and I photographed. But before you start slamming me, know that the boat was tied to the dock and anchored on the back. I asked him to step on the deck so I could get the flag in the background.

Until you know all the facts, it might be best not to run your mouth about how irresponsible another man is being with a child.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: FishVibesTv
Let’s change the vibes on this thread...

Who’s ready for the Skeeter Owners Tournament?

Caught these today after work.. should be some good fish brought to the scales next weekend

Again congrats on the MASSIVE CATCH!

Nice fish D' and that cap is da bomb. clap
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:29 AM

Thank you JP!
I’ve been fishing with Warren for the past few months. I’m going to say he is one of the best anglers I know that definitely deserves this fish of a lifetime! He fishes out there almost everyday of the week! He’s put his dues in tenfold! Congratulations again Warren!
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:44 AM

So that underground bass railroad between Fork and Tawakoni goes both ways! All along, we thought only the striped bass made it into Fork, looks like a few ShareLunkers made it out west!

fish

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:45 AM

A Jeep shirt? Really? Leading him down an expensive path.

Just kidding.

Good eating size there. Good job young man
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 02:51 AM

Congrats to the Sprague Bros. I am glad to see Tawak put out a big girl, didn't think she had it in her.
Posted By: Dr JL

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:03 AM

Pretty dang big fish
Congrats
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:53 AM

I bet some of you were the kids in class that would tell the teacher others were talking when they weren’t supposed to be..
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: J.P. Greeson
Until you know all the facts, it might be best not to run your mouth about how irresponsible another man is being with a child.

Nailed it.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 05:46 AM

Awesome fish!
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Bossbowman

Awesome fish!

Quote:
roflmao that is immediate meme material

Kumar's Bass Blaster should have some great material this week!
Posted By: ibfish_n

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 09:51 AM

To be able to have family present is priceless . Congrats and thank you for sharing
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 03:59 PM

Dude!! I totally didn't mean to start this stuff. I haven't met Jeff but have been told me the folks at Larew he is a really good guy and can obviously fish. That fish is a giant no matter what and the kid thing is getting out of control. My apologies for even bringing it up.

Ya pretty weak move to post that.

I have not talked to Jeff but I would guess Warren catches fish and Jeff meets him at dock to see and weight it. Jeff has his son and wife with him (wife taking pics and videos). That would be my guess before I sparked a public roasting of someone.

Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:03 PM

Nice Fish , some not so nice comments .

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.

Ya pretty weak move to post that.

I have not talked to Jeff but I would guess Warren catches fish and Jeff meets him at dock to see and weight it. Jeff has his son and wife with him (wife taking pics and videos). That would be my guess before I sparked a public roasting of someone.

Doug - you don't know me at all and I really didn't really say anything that should have sparked the public roasting that followed. I already said it got WAY out of hand but it wasn't me doing it. So you can keep your "weak move" comments to yourself. I've been on this crazy forum for a long time and have never attacked anyone on here for anything and am still shocked this whole thing went down this way. And if you want to have Jeff contact me directly about it, I'd love to apologize directly to him for anything my comment may have started.
Posted By: justfishin89

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:13 PM

Hell Yeah nice fish
Posted By: hurricanecraig

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 04:42 PM

Big fish thumb
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 07:49 PM

Whats the official weight of this 14.00000 fish?
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 08:06 PM

what the actual effff happened to this thread lol.

Re: Potential Lake Record on Tawakoni 14.00lber!!!! - 05/31/18 08:32 PM

Chris G., I'm coming to your defense on this one dude. For the life of me I can't figure how you owe anyone an apology. Here is your first post on this thread-

" Wow!!! And the kids face is freaking awesome "

Now somebody tell me how this is offensive or disrespectful to Jeff's son, if anything I took it totally as a compliment. The ones who argued over life jackets are the ones who owe an apology to the OP.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum