Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville help

Posted By: debtfree

Lewisville help - 05/22/18 05:43 PM

My 7 yr. old grandson lives in Little Elm. I'd like to take him out on Lewisville for some bream fishing. I am assuming they are on the beds like they are at Fork. Anybody have any suggestions as to where we could go that is fairly close to the new Little Elm Park ramp? We're planning on gong Thursday morning. Thanks in advance for your help
Posted By: tricky

Re: Lewisville help - 05/22/18 05:54 PM

I bet you could catch them off the dock right at the ramp.
Posted By: JoeFriday

Re: Lewisville help - 05/22/18 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: tricky
I bet you could catch them off the dock right at the ramp.

That or you could walk under the bridge or out on the rock point. Seems like there should be several places around the ramp where you could catch them.
Posted By: teambassmanager

Re: Lewisville help - 05/22/18 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: debtfree
My 7 yr. old grandson lives in Little Elm. I'd like to take him out on Lewisville for some bream fishing. I am assuming they are on the beds like they are at Fork. Anybody have any suggestions as to where we could go that is fairly close to the new Little Elm Park ramp? We're planning on gong Thursday morning. Thanks in advance for your help

Definitely Cottonwood Creek Marina from the bank by the bridge walkway area, caught about 100 sand bass in 1 hour 3 of us wink
Posted By: debtfree

Re: Lewisville help - 05/23/18 07:31 PM

BUMP
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Lewisville help - 05/24/18 04:09 AM

Lewisville is not really a big bream lake. Sandies can be found all over and can be caught with minnows. The bream beds are all over the banks right now, but they are small on Lewisville. Good luck to ya
Posted By: teambassmanager

Re: Lewisville help - 05/24/18 03:42 PM

Caught another 20 yesterday Pier 1
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum