Texas Fishing Forum

Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG

Posted By: jafish

Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:14 PM

OMG. It shows what goes on when you loan your boat to your kids. DON’T WORRY DAD I’LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. OMG. What is wrong with people. OMG. Check it out. OMG
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:17 PM

been on there awhile if your talking about the "torture test"
Posted By: Cast

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:18 PM

Link?
Posted By: Fishin' Rocket

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:19 PM

OMG.
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:24 PM

I like the one with the air boat running up on land.

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishin' Rocket
OMG.
. I know. OMG
Posted By: Stickchunker

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:17 PM

Jafish,

Are you referring to the video of the guy in the Legend?
Posted By: SwampyMarsh

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:26 PM

Waiting for something cool to happen.....
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:31 PM

What's OMG stand for?...
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta
What's OMG stand for?...

Stands for "I've been living in a sheltered world".
Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:45 PM

This is what happens when you loan out a computer to some folks.
Posted By: kellisag

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:46 PM

What's OMG stand for?...

Outlaw motorcycle gang.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 08:51 PM

Whats the big deal?

I have talons and the 5 foot delrin or whatever material spikes bend and twist all over the place. Ive been blown all the way around and looked down at them and they were 90 degrees out to the side all twisted up..

Ive drug them a few times also not paying attention.

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 09:11 PM

The only video I found were a couple guys demonstrating the durability of poles. Not much to see there...

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 09:20 PM

What's OMG stand for?...
They didn’t teach you that when you were trying and trying to get your GED?

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: jafish
What's OMG stand for?...
They didn’t teach you that when you were trying and trying to get your GED?

Nope....and definitely not when I was getting my college diploma either
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 10:17 PM

I'm confused, is this guy serious or just a troll?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 10:49 PM

Jafish I'm sorry you don't believe all of us telling you that you been using synthetic blend oil (the plus in premium plus) in your merc for the last twenty years, but that's no reason to pull that [censored]. Jaret is one of the best fisherman and contributors on this forum and your out of line.

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris B
Jafish I'm sorry you don't believe all of us telling you that you been using synthetic blend oil (the plus in premium plus) in your merc for the last twenty years, but that's no reason to pull that [censored]. Jaret is one of the best fisherman and contributors on this forum and your out of line.

Haha he's not bothering me. Obviously he can't smell sarcasm if it hit him in the nose
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/13/18 10:59 PM

No big deal. I borrowed a friends FX21 and forgot I had his poles down when I beached his boat. Then thought I had the hull hung on the beach and swamped his interior. Lol. Breaking it in for him. Lol.
Posted By: lucky55

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 02:32 AM

That is impressive they still work. I was in someones boat when they hammered it with talon down, snapped the tilt bracket in two! bolted it back up without tilt bracket and it was fine though.
Posted By: H2ODawg67

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
No big deal. I borrowed a friends FX21 and forgot I had his poles down when I beached his boat. Then thought I had the hull hung on the beach and swamped his interior. Lol. Breaking it in for him. Lol.

Steez,OMG. OMG!!! Do you have a video? That would really be OMG!!!
Posted By: Pitdad

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 03:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDoimvQT6Q

Here's the link...don't understand the purpose.
Posted By: high planes drifter

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 03:18 AM

Oh My God, jafish sounds like a real tool.
Posted By: CrappieFreaks

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 03:24 AM

Douche
Posted By: Captain Chunk

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 03:25 AM

Here’s a video showing how awful Power Poles are. Don’t hold worth a darn. You are better off building something homemade you found on YouTube. Power Poles = Bad, mmmkay?

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Captain Chunk
Here’s a video showing how awful Power Poles are. Don’t hold worth a darn. You are better off building something homemade you found on YouTube. Power Poles = Bad, mmmkay?

I'd like to see a talon treated like that. It wouldn't be good for their sales...
Posted By: Stickchunker

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 01:47 PM

No Doubt!

Not to make this a Talon vs. Power Pole thread, i have only been in one boat that had a Talon, Question: Does the Talon have "Visual" indicator that you see when the spike is extended? I'm talking like from the front of the boat.
Posted By: CrappieFreaks

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 02:37 PM

Yes, it has lighting that shows it’s down.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 03:09 PM

Remind me not to loan you my boat...

roflmao
Posted By: Shaggin Bass

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 07:53 PM

How about a link to the video??
Posted By: Shaggin Bass

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 07:56 PM

Ooops nevermind. Sone reason my phone didnt show the 2nd page until afyer i posted. Please disregard
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.

Remind me not to loan you my boat...

roflmao

Technically, I put the blame on him. We were fishing a BassChamps tourney, and he wanted to use my truck "so we would look cool". I so took his boat to my house the night before....then he bailed on me....said he was sick and still wanted me to go. It was my first time using a nice boat. ......and it showed.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Has anyone seen the Bass Boat Power Pole Drive Off on YouTube? OMG - 04/14/18 09:03 PM

Impressive for PP
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum