Texas Fishing Forum

Texoma Lodging

Posted By: Gungle

Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 01:21 AM

I plan on fishing Texoma the end of the month. Never been there, heard good things. I'm looking for a place to stay for a few days, nothing fancy maybe a Mom & Pop kind of place. Thanks for any recommendations!

Cheers, cheers

George
Posted By: RMOROTT21

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 02:29 AM

Lighthouse in little mineral has cabins and trailers
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 12:52 PM

I haven't had any luck finding stuff around lake. That is decent and has decent boat parking. I just stay at la Quinta in Denison now. They have a trailer parking area with power. Places to eat around there, etc.

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 03:17 PM

Okay, thanks for the information, I'll check it out.

Cheers, cheers

George
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 03:25 PM

Make sure when you call light house or any of the spots on the lake that you need power and you want to park boat by your room. I had a cabin there reserved, I told the lady I had boat, she said no problem. I get there and the cabin is up in the trees and no way to get boat there. I go back to office and explain this. She tells me where I can park it, there was no power and unsecure as hell. I tell her it won't work and ended up going to la Quinta. The place at lake was kind enough to charge me one nights cancellation fee. Lol lots of that stuff just isn't bass boat friendly
Posted By: 361V

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 03:30 PM

http://www.lake-texoma.org/cabins/
Posted By: Jaguar6

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 03:52 PM

The La Quinta is best for me for price/accomadations and surrounding food, stores, etc. Huge parking lot for boats and they take care of you. Had about 30 boats last year and they came out around 11pm to run extra power and outlet ports for everyone. Not every hotel will do that. Texoma is fishing great right now! Good luck and enjoy that gem. Just be on the watch for wind/boat waves as they can get big out there
Posted By: bigcat85

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/09/18 04:35 PM

highport motel
https://highportinn.com/
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/10/18 06:31 PM

Nice motel, close to Hi Port and room to charge 6-8 boats.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/10/18 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: forkduc
Nice motel, close to Hi Port and room to charge 6-8 boats.

There are also 3 of those park model log homes right next to that motel, I think it is highport cabins, they are nice as well.

Re: Texoma Lodging - 04/10/18 07:41 PM

Most excellent, thanks for the great information!

Cheers, cheers

George
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum