Texas Fishing Forum

Need a boat detailed

Posted By: Happykamper

Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 02:01 AM

Anyone know of a boat detailer that will come to my home and detail my boat ? Southlake / Keller area, thanks.

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 01:34 PM

I guess all the detailers retired.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 01:41 PM

I hear ya Steve. I tried a while back too. They have pretty much closed all the self service car washes in the metroplex too. I found a guy that has a mobile wash setup that came and knocked the chunks off mine but he is not a "detail guy."
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 02:15 PM

There was a guy in metroplex I thought who did that stuff on trading post but u brought him the boat

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 02:30 PM

I usually do it myself but I just do not have the time right now, I do know of a couple places you can drop it off but they want you to take all equipment out of boat before you bring it, heck I could detail it myself in the time that would take. grin
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 02:37 PM

When you find a good one let me know. Mine is needing a good wash and wax
Posted By: Over 10

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.
I hear ya Steve. I tried a while back too. They have pretty much closed all the self service car washes in the metroplex too. I found a guy that has a mobile wash setup that came and knocked the chunks off mine but he is not a "detail guy."

Very true and the self serves that are out there rarely have room to pull or back a trailer in.
Posted By: DuctsZX250

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/08/18 05:13 PM

I pm'ed some this information but give these guys a call...

Give Jack a call at Filthy Detail 214 274 8622.

They did my wife's 4Runner and they did an outstanding job...said they do boats as well.

They will come to your location.
Posted By: anthonyhicks101

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: DuctsZX250
I pm'ed some this information but give these guys a call...

Give Jack a call at Filthy Detail 214 274 8622.

They did my wife's 4Runner and they did an outstanding job...said they do boats as well.

They will come to your location.

If anyone uses these guys, PLEASE give feedback. I'm looking for this kind of service as well.
Posted By: toofy

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 05:45 PM

I’ve used this guy Benny and his son for a few years multiple times. They do an outstanding job and take pride in their work. They have done cars and boats for me. Sometimes I book them for whole day and let them do my truck, my wife’s truck and my boat all in my driveway. They open all the compartments and get into spaces I didn’t know existed. Ask for Benny. 817-305-3184.
Posted By: Tuckerwoods

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 07:28 PM

I hear there is a guy named Rob out of Keller that is great for this kinda job! I think he has an assistant named Joe Bill? PM for his number

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Tuckerwoods
I hear there is a guy named Rob out of Keller that is great for this kinda job! I think he has an assistant named Joe Bill? PM for his number

LOL, thats funny right there and I have to know you.
Posted By: Andy Kay

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 10:08 PM

My name is Andy and I own OCD'tailers. My work can be seen on Facebook. Search Andy Kay.I live in Kennedale and I'm mobile. Last week I did an Air Stream camper by a lake along with two Corvettes 1965 and 2016. Tonight I'm going to see a 1952 Hudson in Grand Prairie. I've done many boats, both ski and bass. My chiropractor made me aware of this post. He is a big time fisherman.

I am also a Flight Shield Automotive and Marine Authorized Service Center so if you need Ceramic Coatings, I can do that too.

My cell is 817.948.8538
Thank You
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Happykamper
I usually do it myself but I just do not have the time right now, I do know of a couple places you can drop it off but they want you to take all equipment out of boat before you bring it, heck I could detail it myself in the time that would take. grin

Brian at Mustang Elite car wash will also do it for about $75. When I have the time I drag it up there and leave it for a few hours. I leave all my junk in the boat and just lock the compartments. They do a good job but they obviously won't come to you.
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/09/18 10:30 PM

L
Originally Posted By: Andy Kay
My name is Andy and I own OCD'tailers. My work can be seen on Facebook. Search Andy Kay.I live in Kennedale and I'm mobile. Last week I did an Air Stream camper by a lake along with two Corvettes 1965 and 2016. Tonight I'm going to see a 1952 Hudson in Grand Prairie. I've done many boats, both ski and bass. My chiropractor made me aware of this post. He is a big time fisherman.

I am also a Flight Shield Automotive and Marine Authorized Service Center so if you need Ceramic Coatings, I can do that too.

My cell is 817.948.8538
Thank You

Looks like you guys may have found your guy.

Re: Need a boat detailed - 04/10/18 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris G
L
Originally Posted By: Andy Kay

My cell is 817.948.8538
Thank You

Looks like you guys may have found your guy.

This guy is a hoot, if you have something that really needs some attention I would call him, my 2017 boat does not really fit the bill, enjoyed talking with him for sure. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum