Texas Fishing Forum

Fork question

Posted By: olducker

Fork question - 04/07/18 11:51 PM

Fellows I know.. but .. I am asking this here- because I think the question will get more exposure to the guys that know. What restaurants are on Fork and are available from the water? Are they any good? Part two : what are the surrounding area restaurants that are anywhere from just ok to good?
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Fork question - 04/07/18 11:57 PM

Oakridge and Tiffanys @ LFM are accessible from the water. El Manna in Emory, Seth's in Quitman, Veronas in Alba are all pretty good
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Fork question - 04/08/18 12:01 AM

On yeah....Bro's when it's open
Posted By: RadarNick

Re: Fork question - 04/08/18 12:36 AM

Seths Lake Fork Grill in Quitman is fantastic! It's a dive to the extreme, but you won't find better seafood/steaks or people anywhere. Dons in Emory is really good for lunch/breakfast. A few miles down the road in Mineola is East Texas Burger Company that is another terrific one. I concur also with Veronas for Italian...really nice restaurant.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Fork question - 04/08/18 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: BriannShell
Oakridge and Tiffanys @ LFM are accessible from the water. El Manna in Emory, Seth's in Quitman, Veronas in Alba are all pretty good

10-4 on Oakridge and LFM but you better lock everything up. It's a good walk to the café and you can't see your boat from there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum