Texas Fishing Forum

Drones

Posted By: Cameron

Drones - 03/27/18 10:45 PM

Anyone else have people buzz these mobile bee hives over you while fishing? I do not care about flybys but just stalling out over head? Ehhh. Just curious of the opinions
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Drones - 03/27/18 10:48 PM

TFF citizens patrol making sure you aren't putting slots in the livewells. roflmao
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Drones - 03/27/18 11:03 PM

I wonder if you happen to make a bad cast if fishing line getting tangled in the blades would bring them little suckers down.
Posted By: Nick From Minnesota

Re: Drones - 03/27/18 11:31 PM

people trying to check your spot and check out what kind of lures you are using. We have people up here who will do that during tournaments because MN people are too passive-agressive to stroll up to your boat, look, and leave like in other parts of the country.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:34 AM

Just once on lake Palestine but not very close until I asked guy operating it to bring it closer so I could get a picture.

Posted By: Hobbs McAvoy

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Chasin Hogs
TFF citizens patrol making sure you aren't putting slots in the livewells. roflmao

LOL! And if you don't turn them in you must be a law breaker who doesn't care about the resource.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:44 AM

Pull!
Posted By: Bassdeer

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:49 AM

That's a good one
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 01:29 AM

Just sling a 1oz jig at the them like some claim they do to jet skis, wakeboats etc on here.
Posted By: Drummond1

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:29 PM

As a drone owner... licensed part 107 operator, my opinion is that if they get close enough to be able to cast and hit them, without your permission, they are too close.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Just sling a 1oz jig at the them like some claim they do to jet skis, wakeboats etc on here.

Don't mind them watching me, I ain't catching $hit anyway. roflmao

Posted By: Insurance man

Re: Drones - 03/28/18 05:14 PM

Thats funny....also checking to see if holding the fish wrong and breaking their jaw
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum