Texas Fishing Forum

Tungsten

Posted By: boeing driver

Tungsten - 03/14/18 12:35 AM

Where’s the best deal on quality tungsten flipping weights?
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 12:40 AM

I know a place where you don’t need a discount code, can get quality and has the lowest prices and highest grade compared to the rest......

Tungsten R Us
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:00 AM

http://www.omfishingsinkers.com/
Posted By: npl_texas

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Brent S

I have made multiple orders from these guys. Hard to beat the prices and the weights are quality. Takes 9-10 days but it's worth it, just don't wait until you run out and you are good.
Posted By: 210xtreme

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:37 AM

Check out www.wickedweights.com veteran owned and operated company. Their prices are good
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:00 AM

This: 1/2 oz. unpainted = $1.72

http://www.omfishingsinkers.com/
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: npl_texas
Originally Posted By: Brent S

I have made multiple orders from these guys. Hard to beat the prices and the weights are quality. Takes 9-10 days but it's worth it, just don't wait until you run out and you are good.

Yup, exactly. Takes a little to be shipped over, but the price is excellent.
Posted By: boeing driver

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:22 AM

Thanks to all replies. Order placed.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 03:20 AM

I’m waiting on my first order from omfishing. My order should arrive in the next day or so. I’m glad to hear such favorable reviews. I used unfinished lead weights for many years. I can use unpainted tungsten also.

I definitely like the pricing.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 11:42 AM

I've been getting all mine from real deal tungsten. Individually packaged if you want that, it doesn't bother me. He also has good jigs and other stuff.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:20 PM

wow those prices at the omfishing site are good! almost half what I can find at other places.
Posted By: Fishermen's Heaven

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:31 PM

Find great price just check once : http://www.fishermensheaven.com/brands/JC-Lures.html
Posted By: rangertaylor

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 01:37 PM

www.flipsideoutdoors.com
Posted By: big mike

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:14 PM

Riveratackle
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:34 PM

heavymetalfishing.com
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 02:35 PM

fishermen- sent a PM.
Posted By: Matt Wilson

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.
I know a place where you don’t need a discount code, can get quality and has the lowest prices and highest grade compared to the rest......

Tungsten R Us

This is what I use and by far better than other equivalent price point tungsten. Heck better than the high priced ones also in my opinion
Posted By: ChampionDon (SkeeterDon)

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 05:15 PM

www.Swaggertackle.com
Posted By: kellisag

Re: Tungsten - 03/14/18 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Tungsten R Us

Do you know when you will have any 3/4 and 1oz in stock?
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Tungsten - 03/16/18 09:52 PM

I just received my tungsten from OM Fishing. It’s obvious it’s straight from China as the email, shipping and labels have some Chinese script. If that doesn’t bother you this is the real deal. I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t the supplier for most of these other vendors. But at any rate, the unpainted flipping weight is so polished it almost looks chrome. I can’t find any burrs or nicks on any of it and I ordered a pretty big sampling of weights.

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality in relation to price point.

I ordered on the 5th and received it today the 16th. Eleven days just as it says on their website.
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Tungsten - 03/16/18 11:12 PM

@KD...Hurst is about 15minutes from us. We are local and you might have spent 3-5 cents more. Plus, you would’ve gotten a chance to check out the operations. Might have walked out with free baits too. Just sayin’. BTW not our supplier.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum