Texas Fishing Forum

Temps on Ray Roberts

Posted By: Mike Keenan

Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 04:47 AM

Who has been out this week or weekend? Is it still muddy?
Posted By: BassStalker

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 05:33 AM

Was out Sunday and it was 46-51. Not bad muddy. Went to Wolf and Indian, not a bite. Caught a 4-13 on a crankbait down south.that was it all day.
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:10 AM

I was in Spring Creek and the marina Sunday. Got up to 52 in some spots. Very dirty water there. South is still pretty clear.
Posted By: J-SPENCER

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 03:33 PM

49-51 yesterday afternoon
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 04:51 PM

I can only imagine what today and tomorrow’s rain will bring.

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Mike Keenan
I can only imagine what today and tomorrow’s rain will bring.

I’m cringing. I’ve got a week and a half off from work to do nothing but fish starting Saturday and I took that window of time with the hopes of finding those staging fish. All of these big, cold rains aren’t helping that.
Posted By: Motomax

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 06:23 PM

48-50 on Sunday. Ran all over, came out with a fat zero for the day..
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 08:22 PM

49-51. I will say after spending all day out there on Sunday that the IDIOTS are in full swing. I saw prob 10 boats running through stump fields right under the water. I had multiple boats pull within 50 yards of me well of the bank and just start fishing. Couldnt believe how bold some of these "bass fishermen" are getting. Looking forward to getting the tournament season started.

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Barrett
49-51. I will say after spending all day out there on Sunday that the IDIOTS are in full swing. I saw prob 10 boats running through stump fields right under the water. I had multiple boats pull within 50 yards of me well of the bank and just start fishing. Couldnt believe how bold some of these "bass fishermen" are getting. Looking forward to getting the tournament season started.

I can gladly say that I wasn’t one of those boats in either scenario. I was offshore and on the banks, missing the fish, on my own. roflmao
Posted By: buda13

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:07 PM

You know better than to fish on the weekends, your a Ray Bob celebrity.... Of course the pot lickers are going to pull up on "Big Bass" Barrett and see whats going on. nuts
Posted By: B-rader

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:15 PM

Yes they were , I threw a marker out over nothing just to match the boats come by as I ate my sandwhich.
Posted By: adam_p

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:21 PM

I saw a guy who thought the best path to the creeks was to run between the actual lane and 31.
Posted By: adam_p

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: buda13

You know better than to fish on the weekends, your a Ray Bob celebrity.... Of course the pot lickers are going to pull up on "Big Bass" Barrett and see whats going on. nuts

Hell I never saw him all day. He was hiding well.

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:24 PM

People can get away with alot right now
Posted By: buda13

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: adam_p
Originally Posted By: buda13

Hell I never saw him all day. He was hiding well.

Must still be a little cold for the orange flowery shorts. roflmao

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:27 PM

What are these lanes you guys are referring to? And what’s 31? I’ve been in the arms a handful of times with white knuckles. Are therr common knowledge lanes through there?!

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:30 PM

31 is mythical , there are no boat lanes that are marked , but yes people like Barrett and others have lanes that you run , let the lake get 3 foot low and it's a game changer
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Brad Hardt
31 is mythical , there are no boat lanes that are marked , but yes people like Barrett and others have lanes that you run , let the lake get 3 foot low and it's a game changer

Damn it

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 09:40 PM

“Game changer” - that’s your first offense. That phrase has been deemed illegal on a current thread. Just a heads up.

laugh
Posted By: KnotEnuff

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:05 PM

In reference to boating hazards that would be a Boat Changer.
Posted By: B.Hollingshead

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:18 PM

31 hole was named after Wilcox it's at the mouth when you enter the tree line to the east of wolf island
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:33 PM

No one should seriously fish Ray Bob until April

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: i-Fish

“Game changer” - that’s your first offense. That phrase has been deemed illegal on a current thread. Just a heads up.

laugh

Brad gets a pass cause he is a decent and proper person.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:43 PM

Not only is he a descent and proper person he is a Game Changer himself

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 10:46 PM

Wawi il turn my lights off for you , give you a ride to your boat , and not say that phrase ever again

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 11:18 PM

Wawi il turn my lights off for you , give you a ride to your boat , and not say that phrase ever again

I'll be on that little pond of yours Saturday I'll give you a shout whence need towing in.

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 11:22 PM

You should have text me , I can already tell ya you're fishing in the wrong place( hint )

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/27/18 11:28 PM

You should have text me , I can already tell ya you're fishing in the wrong place( hint )

I been fishing in the wrong places my whole life.
Posted By: Zipster

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/28/18 03:37 AM

Was at Wolf and and Indian on Monday. 49 -51. Water wasn't bad, but nothing was biting. marked fish but couldn't get them to take it.
Posted By: Hole Shot

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/28/18 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Zipster
Was at Wolf and and Indian on Monday. 49 -51. Water wasn't bad, but nothing was biting. marked fish but couldn't get them to take it.

Sounds like Roberts is in mid season form already. cool
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Temps on Ray Roberts - 02/28/18 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Hole Shot
Originally Posted By: Zipster

Sounds like Roberts is in mid season form already. cool

I heard the lake was fishing great, guess we will find out Saturday.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum