Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash.

Posted By: retdbasser

Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/25/18 06:56 PM

Lots of trash blocking the ramp keeping boats from launching there this morning. Maybe I'll try Lavon Monday out of East Fork.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/25/18 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: retdbasser
Lots of trash blocking the ramp keeping boats from launching there this morning. Maybe I'll try Lavon Monday out of East Fork.

Anytime the lake comes up more than a foot in a short period of time, all that trash comes out of Rowlett creek. Good patterns on Hubbard after that happens are punching the water bottle mat pattern and flipping the mounds of used baby diapers pattern up in Toliet Rowlett creek.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/26/18 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.

Anytime the lake comes up more than a foot in a short period of time, all that trash comes out of Rowlett creek. Good patterns on Hubbard after that happens are punching the water bottle mat pattern and flipping the mounds of used baby diapers pattern up in Toliet Rowlett creek.

roflmao genius... roflmao
Posted By: retdbasser

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/26/18 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.

roflmao
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/26/18 02:23 PM

Using a TRD rig?
Posted By: Curtbass

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/26/18 04:56 PM

Plastic Punch Baits, Vinyl Vortex Blade Jigs, in the matted stuff & PaperPoppers worked slowly around isolated smaller piles worked for us yesterday from 10am till 2pm. From 2 till 4 pm deeper diving Debris Field Refuse Rooters used out in front of advancing trash matts picked up 2 kicker fish.

Notice to all local Boat/Motor dealerships & Repair shops, Insurance adjusters : Due to normal runoff into Metro D/FW area lakes be prepare for a sharp spike in sales/service/repair/replacement/business in general.
Expected activity: A sharp increase in number of overheated motors & related issues due to "plastic trash bags/diaper" related water intake port blockages. Be prepared!!?
Carry on.
Posted By: BassMan5000

Re: Ray Hubbard ramp at Jones park full of trash. - 02/26/18 05:54 PM

Tired of seeing lazy bank fisherman just pack up and leave their garbage..Ahh the joys of city fishing!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum