Texas Fishing Forum

Do you watch any of the YouTubers?

Posted By: BNKrust

Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:04 AM

Been watching Jon B, from Illinois originally, but lives here in Texas now, and I actually enjoy it. Maybe it's the youthful exuberance, maybe it's the cinematography, I don't know. But, it's pretty entertaining and he seems to just want to fish. Anywhere. Anytime. Kinda refreshing...
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:04 AM

Tactical Bassin
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:11 AM

I don’t subscribe or follow any one in particular but do watch more YouTube these days. I typically will search for any subject I may want to learn more about. Last few days have been videos on punching and also dock skipping. Plus a few FLW or BASSMASTER highlight shows.
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:40 AM

Your Lake Fork Guide and Tactical Bassin.

Im not really into all the clickbait posers
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:43 AM

Tactical bassin and lake fork guy
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:47 AM

Originally Posted By: crankn101
Your Lake Fork Guide and Tactical Bassin.

Im not really into all the clickbait posers

+100000000000000000
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 05:49 AM

Matt's a cool guy to fish with.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 07:08 AM

Lake Fork Guy, aka Fightin Texas Aggie Justin Rackley, is a good un. Like Tactical Bassin as well, and have mad respect for LunkersTV as well. Just watched this video of his and was blown away by the emotion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq02jWB1LAo
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 12:01 PM

Lake Fork Guide
Lake Fork Guy
Lunkers
Chasin Bass
Hunter Shryock
BMP Fishing
Scott Martin

Old or young....you can always learn something from others
Posted By: Ripinlip

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:29 PM

Lowrance Tips and Tricks with Paul Getty’s

Lowrance certified instructor lot of helpful information
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BNKrust
Lake Fork Guy, aka Fightin Texas Aggie Justin Rackley, is a good un. Like Tactical Bassin as well, and have mad respect for LunkersTV as well. Just watched this video of his and was blown away by the emotion...

Do you you think what he says in this video is true?

Sometimes I feel that these YouTubers do whatever it takes to gain followers.
Posted By: adam_p

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Brent S

Do you you think what he says in this video is true?

Sometimes I feel that these YouTubers do whatever it takes to gain followers.

IDK about that video, but I don't believe he was a "sniper" as he claims. He jerks the trigger like an amateur every time he shoots a rifle.
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:52 PM

Here we go...
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:55 PM

Yeh...there's this one chick....

bolt
Posted By: Csafisher

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:57 PM

Been watching Jon B, from Illinois originally, but lives here in Texas now, and I actually enjoy it. Maybe it's the youthful exuberance, maybe it's the cinematography, I don't know. But, it's pretty entertaining and he seems to just want to fish. Anywhere. Anytime. Kinda refreshing...

He is complete moron. As are most of the "googans" I can stand Lunkers or LFG. That's about it.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:57 PM

popcorn
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 01:58 PM

No
Posted By: AdvTX

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:03 PM

tactical bassin is the best out there. they don't just show you fish getting reeled in they actually teach great tips and tricks
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:06 PM

Ill normally watch some of their stuff, some i like and some i dont either way i normally skip half the video and just watch the fishing parts. I do enjoy LFG and i will actually watch all of his videos, he seems to be a good man and has a good family. I am about the same age as him, maybe a year older, his wife and him did a blog one time about fishing and him being gone etc... really hit home so i had my fiance watch it and it gave us both another perspective.
Posted By: TinRangerJim

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:06 PM

BassResource.com has a number of good instructional YouTube videos
Posted By: Neches

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:13 PM

If Im going to waste time watching youtube, I am watching a Pro, KVD and many others have some great videos and are worth watching. No way am I going to watch some kids or 20 somethings that don't know what they are doing and havn't even won $5 in a tournament.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:18 PM

Bass master or FLW... Utube jokes? No.
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:23 PM

I used to watch Flukemaster a lot. He is a really good teacher (and an Army Veteran) who explains things very well. I'm glad he's seeing a lot of success doing what he enjoys.

As far as the kids on YouTube go........no. Too much drama
Posted By: Lee Finlay

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:26 PM

Flukemaster has great instructional videos

1rod1reelfishing is very entertaining and has good tips and tricks

BassResource.com is another that has great instructions

My son and I love watching juanelo1946 catch and cook bluegill. He's a hoot.
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Rhino68W
I used to watch Flukemaster a lot. He is a really good teacher (and an Army Veteran) who explains things very well. I'm glad he's seeing a lot of success doing what he enjoys.

As far as the kids on YouTube go........no. Too much drama

They should put their show on Bravo. Their stories are dramatizations and their actions are dramatic as well.
Posted By: TxRanger1

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:09 PM

I went and watched a couple of the ones that you guys have listed. I am guessing it is a generation gap issue on all of these. They were all pretty painful to watch.......if you were thinking that there was a learning opportunity there. Looks like they have a bunch of followers. I guess followers are what the youngsters have become now.
On the other hand however, those gooligan guys have marketed themselves quiet well and have a line of products that appear to be selling quiet well. So, with that said here is what I came up with on the ones that I watched.

Lake Fork Guy - I think he can fish but just doesn't. Missed opportunity to provide tips, knowledge and experience. Did go through a pretty tough time and glad he is okay but he has gotten away from fishing and is now a " look at me talking and doing stupid stuff" guy with the goolagins. As I watch him with those guys, he appears to have an embarrassed look on his face at times and try's to join in on their antics. I think the collaboration will end up failing him and hope that he doesn't take too long to realize that. He includes his family in his stuff and that is a personal touch that he does well. His life is about to change too......lol.

Scott Martin - Sorry, just cant stand listening to the guy. I tried to watch him but couldn't take it. Just cant put my finger on what it is.

John B - This guy brings nothing to the table. Pretty much an idiot.

Lunkers TV - I really want to like this guy and he does fish and shoot. He gets excited when he catches fish and makes no claim to be an expert at anything. He is somewhat entertaining and has done a great job in marketing himself but like the LFG guy, he should re-think that goonans thing as that group as a whole offers noting and I am pretty sure that a couple of my brain cells died watching the group pod cast. He also includes his family in some videos. Cant say it is a good or bad thing to do that but it does add that personal touch.

I watched a couple of other guys not associated with each other since I was on there, don't remember the names but some of them did good jobs providing entertainment and value of knowledge. I liked seeing other lakes being fished and will visit some of them based on seeing them on videos.

I guess all of these you tubers are more for entertainment rather than knowledge based videos. There are some good knowledge based videos on there but these guys are not them. And maybe they aren't supposed to be, who knows.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:17 PM

Check out mikey ballz. He fishes in FL and is a "regular Joe" tournament angler.

Him and his partner just caught back to back 11 pounders a couple weeks ago.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:19 PM

No

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:20 PM

A few years ago he was fishing out of an old aluminum boat with worn out carpet then stepped up to a newer but still old bassboat.

Posted By: stetson

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:23 PM

I can't stand 90% of them they come off as dumbasses to me, I do enjoy watching bassmaster and flws channels as well and Ken smiths I think his is pretty informational and helps to get an idea of what's going on on the big sam as well as Toledo
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:23 PM

I check out a few every now and then. Tactical Bassin, BMP fishing is ok, a few of Ken's reports, maybe a KVD video here or there. I don't really care for the newer stuff but I might watch a LFG video every now and then.
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:43 PM

Have been watching Tactical Bassin for years now, and will admit I have a little man crush on Matt Allen that boy doesn't play Fishing. BTW Matt if you read this and your by Lake Fork "Open Seat" (and the crush comment is nothing to worry about) just sayin. Definitely appreciate all the work of the youtube channel guys. Just watched YLFG the Mike McFarlin episodes and I learned some things as well as enjoyed. Justin's videos to me look into the life of a guy that truly loves everything about the sport.. Thanks Justin and so glad you are doing better.
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 03:49 PM

Tactical bassin is quite helpful and informative. Some Wired2fish videos, though the information given in those is often fairly basic. Circuit Breaker by FLW is entertaining, basically a reality show following real pros through the Tour. Old FLW and BASS tournament coverage can be nice background noise. I don't enjoy watching the young "look at me" youtube anglers, even though many of them are my age.
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 04:27 PM

I don’t watch any of the you tubers. I love to watch competition fishing like bmp and fletchers videos. If I’m watching informational videos it’s bass university.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 04:32 PM

I watch Jon B for the entertainment and cinematography. I watch Tactical Bassin and BMP for tips and such.

As far as the other Youtubers and what they do, it would appear that if they are followed enough, they can earn upwards of $25K per month. So yeah, money is a huge player. I know Rackley needed some extra cash after his surgery, so I can't blame the guy for doing something that has the potential to be a cash cow.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 04:53 PM

I used to follow LakeForkGuy but the past few years he's developed a persona for his youtube channel that is obviously fake. I don't care for any of them. Tacticalbassin isn't bad.

and +1 about the clickbait posers (which I consider all of the Googans to be)
Posted By: JackMason

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 07:33 PM

Your Lake Fork Guide is my favorite. Very informative on conditions, techniques, gear and locations. Does a great Q&A session as well. I've seen most of them and he's the best IMO

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 07:39 PM

I think one big thing is, a lot of these guys are purely for entertainment (and numbers seem to show that gets you the most views) vrs videos that are more informative. Ill search out a good informative video and see it has maybe 5000-15000 views, then you look at one of the "entertainer" videos and its over 100k views. These guys make their living off youtube, and i know LFG has a baby on the way now so i cant blame him for trying to cash in. I still prefer his solo videos when he just goes out an fishes, but it is what it is
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 07:44 PM

I watch most of the main ones. Jon B, Lunkers, AP bassin, Lake Fork Guy and Sea money fishing. I enjoy them all. I think a lot of the hate comes from jealousy IMO. When I can't get on the water, it is nice to watch someone fish in the mean time.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 07:45 PM

Too dramatic for me now. The original stuff was good, watch Mikey Ballz guy he is a hammer and doesn't do too much retarded cra@p
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 08:36 PM

Wired2Fish and LFG got my eyeballs the most when I first got into fishing. Tactical Bassin, Scott Martin were a couple others here and there. I’ll have to check out YLFG.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 09:25 PM

Fat Cat is the bomb. Dude is hilarious
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 09:29 PM

Like them or not.....they have the attention of the young anglers. The guys like the googan squad know their target audience is the younger generation. You can see how their content has changed over the years. I will admit that some of the younger guys add a bit of drama that I don't care for. However, when you compare their content to the absolute garbage that network tv, cable tv, and netflix puts out there these days, I am very happy my kids choose to watch the youtubers listed. As a whole their message, while vague, is not misleading and there is some opportunity for the young anglers to learn a few things. I very rarely hear a cuss word, sexual refrence, or off handed comment on any of their videos. Scott Martin even adds a christian element to most of his videos that I greatly admire. As a whole I'm very happy my kids choose these guys as their primary tv watching experience vs the other vulgar stuff out there.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 09:35 PM

ProStaffer is really good.
Posted By: Cole P

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 09:39 PM

The "Googan Squad"
Jon B
Lunkers TV (Robert)
Lake Fork Guy
Alex Peric
Andrew Flair

Fish a lot of our Private Water Fishing lakes in their videos, especially Lunkers TV (Robert) has many videos on our lakes. I talk to those guys every so often. At the bass master classic event these guys were celebrities, people were passing by pros to see these guys.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
I watch most of the main ones. Jon B, Lunkers, AP bassin, Lake Fork Guy and Sea money fishing. I enjoy them all. I think a lot of the hate comes from jealousy IMO. When I can't get on the water, it is nice to watch someone fish in the mean time.

I really only watch Jon B, the others are not my style. Jon seems to be the most passionate about fishing. Good with a camera, but will fish anything and everything because he truly enjoys it. I had that passion about it when I was his age (long time ago), would fish any pond/creek/puddle I could find. Maybe that's why I prefer to watch his stuff over anybody else's. I mean, fishing creeks in Dallas with a flyrod is pretty badass. And catching fish. I'd fish with the guy.

People can call Rackley a sell-out, but they're not in his position, with brain-surgery bills, a kid on the way, etc... he's trying to make a living. Kinda partial to him, seeing as he's an Aggie, and I think he's a helluva stick. Just wants to pay the bills.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 11:23 PM

Lake Fork Guy
Tactical Bassin
Mikeybalzz
Flukemaster
JonB
BigBassDreams
AJFishing
NDYakAngler
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 11:26 PM

I don't watch YouTubers anymore but I used to watch Tactical Bassin' somewhat. Never really got into watching them. I have nothing against them though. Some of them are really helpful!
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 11:27 PM

Lake fork guy and thats about it... lunkers is an alright guy but the rest of the googans are an anchor for the first two i mentioned...

Tatical one in a while, they are hit or miss
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/19/18 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BThomas
Fat Cat is the bomb. Dude is hilarious

Boom goes the dynamite is the funniest [censored] ever. I could care less about the rest. Especially the potlicking hole jumper.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 12:29 AM

I watch a lot of the bigger YouTubers.

I think it boils down to what you are looking for in videos. If you want educational/instructional videos then Tactical Bassin is hard to beat. For entertainment the G-Squad can put out some good ones. I like Scott Martins videos because they offer a glimpse into the day to day grind of fishing at the pro level.

They all offer something, you just have to know what it is you are looking for in a video.

About the only one I cant watch is 1rod1reel or what ever his name is. Dude doesn't seem to have a off button. Its like he drinks a case of Redbull before each video.
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 12:36 AM

Tactical Bassin for me. Matt and Tim are really a whole level above any others I watch with broad geographical usefulness, very in-depth analyses. I take more away from their videos I think than all others.

Flukemaster's older videos would be tops for new anglers wanting to learn the basics. He is still a great teacher, just much more commercial in his efforts now, more "show" and more product promotion. No problem for me with that, at all, I'm a capitalist!

*Just curious??? Whose voice is that that LFG falls into on his videos? Is it actor, Ryan Reynolds? LFG does have established fishing credentials (nat'l champ college angler, as I recall) and he appears to be attempting to bridge between serious content (he has some good stuff) and general entertainment videos.

Brad
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 02:32 AM

Like it or not YouTube is here to stay big bucks and thousands of young followers these guys aren’t stupid they know exactly what they are doing not my thing but they couldn’t care less about what we think.
Posted By: MadFluker

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 02:45 AM

What the hell is youtube?
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 02:54 AM

Good example 5 year old granddaughter comes over for the weekend papa can I play with your phone ok what are going to play I ask she says YouTube!!
Posted By: ditchpickel21

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 03:00 AM

BMP videos get me hyped up. the guy can fish always love watching him try to grab those fish. Tatical basin is also great. i wish LFG would do instructional videos like he used to.
Posted By: KenTx1962

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 03:11 AM

Thanks for the shout out on my stuff Stetson, I watch a bunch, LFG is entertaining, TacticalBarssin has some great underwater footage that is great to watch. Also Kyle Cortania from OK post some great fishing, actual fishing, vids. Just FYI, to get ANY $$ out of youtube you have have literally hundreds of thousands of followers like LFG, seems like he has over 400,000 subscribers. From what I have read you get about $2.70 per 1000 views....I get about 800 a day, so if I monetized I'd be knocking down a big $50 a month. If you aren't huge, or selling Mystery Tackle Box, hats, shirts, etc. you aren't even paying for your camera and time.
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 03:17 AM

Apbassing is my fav out of them all.

But Jon B is good, LFG.. That's about it
Posted By: BrockstaRama

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:04 AM

I see some of these responses and makes me think my vids are [censored] compared to those other guys (lol) but my people like my commentary I guess. I did however have my first fan ask for an autograph at Bass Pro. That was pretty cool.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Cole P
The "Googan Squad"
Jon B
Lunkers TV (Robert)
Lake Fork Guy
Alex Peric
Andrew Flair

Fish a lot of our Private Water Fishing lakes in their videos, especially Lunkers TV (Robert) has many videos on our lakes. I talk to those guys every so often. At the bass master classic event these guys were celebrities, people were passing by pros to see these guys.

I think that’s sad and an indication where we are headed as a society.
Posted By: 1bassdaddy

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:31 AM

TacticalBassin is the only one I watch consistently...excellent source of information.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:44 AM

Here you go. Your Lake Fork Guide just posted this one today.

No poser stuff going on here...

Posted By: MV

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 11:55 AM

yes,
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
Originally Posted By: Cole P
The "Googan Squad"
Jon B
Lunkers TV (Robert)
Lake Fork Guy
Alex Peric
Andrew Flair

I think that’s sad and an indication where we are headed as a society.

I think it's a good thing! These guys are pretty big encouragement for the younger guys to get out and go fishing!
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 04:45 PM

No.
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 06:00 PM

I would vomit in my mouth a bit when the Lunkers guy was on here beating us down with those horrible videos of him sitting in front of a camera taking 20 minutes to describe something that takes less than a minute. If that's what I'm missing, count me out.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 06:01 PM

no.
Posted By: burner42

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 06:39 PM

I will watch something if its a local body of water I fish, or something I plan to fish. Even then most of it is fluff, What good is watching bass fishing up north, east or west coast? None of it applies to catching fish here.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 07:00 PM

no tube here. I did fish a few weeks with Matt on the cali delta though.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: JacksonBean

I would vomit in my mouth a bit when the Lunkers guy was on here beating us down with those horrible videos of him sitting in front of a camera taking 20 minutes to describe something that takes less than a minute. If that's what I'm missing, count me out.

They all admit that their earlier stuff was cringe and incredibly hard to watch... you dont just start something one day and be great at it. All their videos have improved, whether or not you like them is entirely different. Heck if i could make a living off youtube videos i would probably do it

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 07:27 PM

wouldn't porn be more lucrative?
Posted By: Captain Chunk

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by crankn101

You trying to start a riot or get this thread locked?
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 08:06 PM

The fact that people like Jon B and Peric have more followers than say, Tactical Bassin, Hunter Shryock, Your lake for guide, or Brian Latimore, is maybe a little concerning if you're serious about fishing and the fishing community. If the material is solely used for entertainment purposes, then great, but some of the stuff they do will lead anglers into some very poor fishing etiquette that people so often rant about on here.
Posted By: JackMason

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Chunk
Originally Posted by crankn101

You trying to start a riot or get this thread locked?

No kidding! This guy is legit
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 08:17 PM

Every so often just for a quick glance and if it pops up I'll look at Boat flip Billy...
Posted By: DNewt

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 09:09 PM

I like fishing so yes I do.
Posted By: JDV

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: AdvTX
tactical bassin is the best out there. they don't just show you fish getting reeled in they actually teach great tips and tricks

Tactical Bassin is informative, but man do they product whore everything with Tackle Warehouse links. Some of the videos are purely an excuse to post affiliate links for products and that gets annoying. Just the way Youtube works these days though, I guess.
Posted By: Cheesehead Wes

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 10:37 PM

LFG is my favorite personality! Tactical Bassin used to be the best on youtube......BUT..... i feel like they(TB) are running out of content.Videos are pretty repetitive....keitechs....LV500....$1000 combos...we will post the links below...etc... I think that is why you see them putting out so many gear videos with TW links as stated above. I’m sure these links generate the money they use to buy all of the tackle that they buy. I want Matt and Tim to survive and IMO they need to get off of clear lake and head east and make videos showing how they attack new bodies of water. Most youtube fisherman can’t relate to fishing a lake like clearlake everyday with $1000 combos. The fisherman that binge watches them is going to be entry level guys trying to figure stuff out. I wish these guys would come out of their shell and maybe do some videos with LFG to gain a new audience and maybe piggyback his success in this part of the country.
Seems like youtube is demonetizing fishing and hunting videos so these guys are going to have to stick together. Nothing but respect for TB.

I feel like I have a personal relationship with the Rackley family after all
of his videos the last year. Just great people...

It’s so crazy to me to see how many people subscribe to guys like one rod one reel. My 8 year could create better fishing content....
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 10:59 PM

I think the reason Matt and Tim don't venture far from home more often is because they have jobs other than YouTube.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/20/18 11:01 PM

and a baby...
Posted By: Will.i.am

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Neches
If Im going to waste time watching youtube, I am watching a Pro, KVD and many others have some great videos and are worth watching. No way am I going to watch some kids or 20 somethings that don't know what they are doing and havn't even won $5 in a tournament.

Maybe you should. We are more relatable than most of the pros. Most of them are feeding you the same info and pumping sponsors in your face over and over.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Will.i.am

Maybe you should. We are more relatable than most of the pro. Most of them are feeding you the same info and pumping sponsors in your face over and over.

No. You guys really aren’t.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Sinkey

Maybe you should. We are more relatable than most of the pro. Most of them are feeding you the same info and pumping sponsors in your face over and over.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 01:43 AM

These kinda of post remind me of the negative comments in the videos but those guys still continue to watch and know the names of the "youtubers"

Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 02:01 AM

I started watching LFG videos last year, went through bunch of his fishing videos and his bout with the brain tumor. He does a great job of editing his content and presenting it in an entertaining way.. which is why I watch. I think that it is really cool that he is able to make a living doing something he obviously enjoys and is pretty accomplished at doing.. making short videos about fishing, his life, his wife.. etc. It was incredible how his subscribers came to his rescue on the brain tumor thing.
Lunkers I'm warming up to.. he has come a long way over the years.
The absolute king of Youtube in my opinion is Matt Carriker.. not much fishing stuff but he has 3 channels.. Off The Ranch, Demolition Ranch, and Vet Ranch. Really good at editing and making entertaining videos.

BD

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JCBfromTHF
I think the reason Matt and Tim don't venture far from home more often is because they have jobs other than YouTube.

Yeah I know they have Full time gigs. It’s amazing they still release 3 vids a week! I’m just looking from the outside rooting for their success long term. It just seems like they are running out of ideas for vids.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 04:20 AM

I've watched virtually every episode of Tactical Bassin and even though they frequently fish with upper end gear they go out of their way to present a wide variety of other very economical options. As far as getting off Clear Lake...this year they made runs through the Great Lakes region and the South. That had to be difficult for a couple of family guys with jobs in California. It absolutely doesn't bother me that they are making $$ by directing me the TW to buy the products they are reviewing. It just saves me the time of going there and looking them up. At least they are not prostituting themselves to push one or two specific product lines and/or companies.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 04:47 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that was funny.... Someone needs to pinch you, wake up...

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that was funny.... Someone needs to pinch you, wake up...

So you mean to tell me you're more like Ike, KVD or Swindle that's running all over the country cashing 10k checks and endorsing companies to pay the bills??? Maybe you're the average tournament guy like 98% of us on this forum who loves to compete or just enjoys the outdoors.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 06:26 AM

Maybe you should. We are more relatable than most of the pros. Most of them are feeding you the same info and pumping sponsors in your face over and over.

roflmao
Posted By: JDV

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Cheesehead Wes
LFG is my favorite personality! Tactical Bassin used to be the best on youtube......BUT..... i feel like they(TB) are running out of content.Videos are pretty repetitive....keitechs....LV500....$1000 combos...we will post the links below...etc... I think that is why you see them putting out so many gear videos with TW links as stated above. I’m sure these links generate the money they use to buy all of the tackle that they buy. I want Matt and Tim to survive and IMO they need to get off of clear lake and head east and make videos showing how they attack new bodies of water. Most youtube fisherman can’t relate to fishing a lake like clearlake everyday with $1000 combos. The fisherman that binge watches them is going to be entry level guys trying to figure stuff out. I wish these guys would come out of their shell and maybe do some videos with LFG to gain a new audience and maybe piggyback his success in this part of the country.
Seems like youtube is demonetizing fishing and hunting videos so these guys are going to have to stick together. Nothing but respect for TB.

I feel like I have a personal relationship with the Rackley family after all
of his videos the last year. Just great people...

It’s so crazy to me to see how many people subscribe to guys like one rod one reel. My 8 year could create better fishing content....

Haha, that guy from 1 rod 1 reel is so frantic and klutzy it just seems completely contrived. OOHHH I BROKE THE ROD, OOHHH I TRIPPED AND FELL THROUGH THE ICE!

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 05:00 PM

Whether you like the youtubers or not, i could see why kids could relate to them more. They are pumping out a few videos a week, they show more about their life than some people care to see, and they are for entertainment. While some kids probably prefer the instructional videos Im willing to bet more kids prefer the entertainment, not to mention you dont really "get to know" the pros on youtube. These guys accept mail and open on camera, return things signed or write back and do meetups at local businesses. I know some pros do this, but their full time job is also finding fish and they work hard at that. These guys full time job is to entertain.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: senko9S
wouldn't porn be more lucrative?

Their worms are too small.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 07:32 PM

roflmao

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/21/18 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: UTDmiller
Whether you like the youtubers or not, i could see why kids could relate to them more. They are pumping out a few videos a week, they show more about their life than some people care to see, and they are for entertainment. While some kids probably prefer the instructional videos Im willing to bet more kids prefer the entertainment, not to mention you dont really "get to know" the pros on youtube. These guys accept mail and open on camera, return things signed or write back and do meetups at local businesses. I know some pros do this, but their full time job is also finding fish and they work hard at that. These guys full time job is to entertain.

Oh theyre entertaining....... that’s for sure.
Posted By: vicstric

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 02:02 PM

Check out one of my new favorites. "Fish the Moment". This kid claims to have some success at the collegee level. Seems to know his stuff. Does a lot of lake map and google earth teaching on how to find favorable areas to fish.
Posted By: Bassdeer

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 02:38 PM

instant karma, not fishing but when you need a good laugh
Posted By: BAllen91

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 02:51 PM

Fishing with Luiza. I don't pay much attention to the fishing part, though...
Posted By: BAllen91

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BAllen91

Watch it. You'll thank me later..if you can remember who you are and where you are afterwards.
Posted By: 1Cast 1Fish

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 03:49 PM

I was going to stay out of this one, but thought I would give my 2 cents anyway. 1st I make some YouTube videos...not great videos...but not horrible either in my opinion. There are definitely a few things I have learned about YouTube fishing and the popular ones that are on it. 1st I am confident that a lot of the stuff we see is staged to some degree, no way some of the stuff I see can happen to 1 person so much...like falling through the ice or (insert any number of things). 2nd these guys do this for a living, much like bass pros fish for a living. You have to win to stay relevant...same with YouTube you have to have views and subscribers to stay relevant...they have to always find something new to make you want to click on their videos. They also do YouTube full time, I thought making a video and editing it would be easy and fast...I was wrong...it's takes time, knowledge, and a lot of work, more work than many want to put in after a day of work. Like what was said earlier some of these guys are for entertainment, some for information, and others do a mix, you have to find something your interested in. 3rd There is definitely something for everyone...I had no idea how many fishing related channels there actually is...insane amount, and to be honest some of the small channels are better than the mega channels. My 4th thing is, I found out to make very good videos, it's expensive...high end cameras, mounts, lights, audio, editing, computers, you name it top end stuff...more than the average angler is going to invest just for a side hobby. Just like you see bass pros with high end stuff, a successful YouTube channel will need some good stuff as well. As a final thought, I have respect for anyone who is willing to put themselves out there on YouTube...you deal with trolls, negative comments, and just nasty people sometimes, also some people face a hard reality when their videos get 100 views only instead of 100K like the professionals, it can be tough on some peoples egos. I personally do it to teach others some of what I know, plus I find it fun to work on editing and learn something new, but more importantly it is a great way to preserve memories. Video is way more fun to show the grandkids than a picture. Now there are some awesome channels out there, but I am not going to start war by saying what I thing is best or not...like I said it's up to you to find what you are looking for...but if you search for it...I am sure you can find it.
Posted By: Zipster

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 04:18 PM

Watch it. You'll thank me later..if you can remember who you are and where you are afterwards.

Pure truth here. ^^^^^^
Posted By: TylersReelFishing

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 06:27 PM

Not sure if my name being absent from this discussion is a good thing or a bad thing, but I appreciate hearing everyone's opinions on us YouTubers. From my viewpoint, YouTube fishing video creators are GENERALLY good for the fishing community. People are fishing in greater numbers than ever before (especially the youth of America), and the industry is growing. I can confidently say that this is due to fishing growing in presence on social media.
Now, does every single YouTuber ACTUALLY know what they are talking about? Heck no! I can't put a number on it, but the vast majority of the "new" YouTubers have little fishing experience.
But some of us like myself, have been fishing tournaments for years and still care about teaching fishing, even if it is in creative and non-traditional ways. Anyone who knows me, knows that I care about the fishing community a whole lot. The SOLE purpose of my channel is to spread positivity and teach fishing, I just may do it in a way that is different from KVD.
Thanks, Gig 'Em, and God Bless,
Tyler Anderson
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: BThomas
ProStaffer is really good.

The hidden gem in this thread.

Giving a nod to the OG of YouTube greatness. Maybe the ProStaffer should apply to the Googan Squad? Or better yet a video on the current state of YouTube fishing...

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: TylersReelFishing
Not sure if my name being absent from this discussion is a good thing or a bad thing, but I appreciate hearing everyone's opinions on us YouTubers. From my viewpoint, YouTube fishing video creators are GENERALLY good for the fishing community. People are fishing in greater numbers than ever before (especially the youth of America), and the industry is growing. I can confidently say that this is due to fishing growing in presence on social media.
Now, does every single YouTuber ACTUALLY know what they are talking about? Heck no! I can't put a number on it, but the vast majority of the "new" YouTubers have little fishing experience.
But some of us like myself, have been fishing tournaments for years and still care about teaching fishing, even if it is in creative and non-traditional ways. Anyone who knows me, knows that I care about the fishing community a whole lot. The SOLE purpose of my channel is to spread positivity and teach fishing, I just may do it in a way that is different from KVD.
Tyler Anderson

I'm actually a fan of many of your videos Tyler. Your underwater bed fishing video is fantastic. I like that you are clearly a respectful young man who I think has an appreciation for how blessed you are to be where you are and do what you do. The fact that you don't say "bro" 8 million times helps a lot too. The term that a lot of people use to describe many of "The Tubers" is dooshy. You are absolutely NOT "dooshy". Keep up the good work. thumb
Posted By: buda13

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 06:54 PM

No, I dont watch the youtubers. If I wanted some frog fishing tips I'd rather watch Rojas, the Lane Brothers, Christie, or ole Cajun Baby. These guys make their living off of their skills and have more years experience than the age of most of the youtubers. Nothing personal, just my preference. In the end if every Joe Blow teaching fishing on Youtube continues to grow the sport than I'm good with it... doesnt mean I have to watch em though.
Posted By: Stan Browning

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 07:01 PM

I watch Buda tube it’s hilarious
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Zipster

Pure truth here. ^^^^^^

Very nice! This will be hard to compete with! banana

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 07:49 PM

Hard to believe it took THAT long for someone to point out Luiza's contributions to YouTube laugh
Posted By: stratos caster

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:18 PM

Fish the moment with Jonny Shultz

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:25 PM

This is an interesting perspective as most on here seem to not be watching the YT crowd, yet there's hundreds of thousands of subs on their channels. Legions of youngsters who are watching clearly for the entertainment value and not necessarily to learn tips, tricks and techniques.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:25 PM

too long to read. ill google luiza...

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:29 PM

Posted By: salex

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TylersReelFishing
Tyler Anderson

Tyler...Well said.
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
This is an interesting perspective as most on here seem to not be watching the YT crowd, yet there's hundreds of thousands of subs on their channels. Legions of youngsters who are watching clearly for the entertainment value and not necessarily to learn tips, tricks and techniques.

I think alot of folks on here have “fishing rod” envy.. they’re better sticks then them gosh durn youtubers..I’d like to see a fish off between Lunkers and some of his biggest fans here.. I’d image some people would off themselves when he smoked them ... roflmao

P.S the more I think about it, i actually think theres money in this. If someone runs with it, I want my cut popcorn
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:42 PM

Now that’s a channel I could get behind.
Posted By: jp24

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:49 PM

I've learned more from watching Navionics webinars that anywhere else.

Navionics
Posted By: TX Strampion

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 08:52 PM

It may have been said, but I don't want to read 8 pages to find out. I don't watch Youtube fishing videos because I don't like electronic dance music.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: TX Strampion
It may have been said, but I don't want to read 8 pages to find out. I don't watch Youtube fishing videos because I don't like electronic dance music.

Nope, you're the first one to mention electronic dance music... Lol
Posted By: Cal Fishin

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 09:18 PM

I see it being a good thing for kids getting into fishing but I think pros should be the top "celebrities". After all... They are the best in the game.
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 11:13 PM

This is a very funny topic....i would love to see the age of every poster listed. I bet that would be a telling story. My good friend Heath worked the Fun-n-Sun tackle show a few weeks back and he said it was an absolute joke how these young kids treated a couple of Youtube guys like they were freaking Elvis while basically ignoring and not even knowing guys like Alton Jones, Greg Hackney, Kelly Jordan or Todd Faircloth. He said they even asked one of the kids about KVD and the kid's response was "who?".

To answer the OP, no but I really don't watch any videos of that nature for fishing or otherwise. But being a Capitalist at my core, if they can make a living doing it, then be my guest. But it won't last. There's nothing special, proprietary, able to be patented, unique etc about any of them so it's not a real business that will ever be able to stand the test of time.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/22/18 11:51 PM

I learned some on here dont know how to search for porn or nude pics...

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 12:06 AM

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm 46 yrs old and I watch Jon B and Rackley (Lake Fork Guy) for the entertainment value and the fact that they let us see a part of their life besides fishing. Real people, not just some kids screaming on video. And while I don't care about some of the others as much (Peric, et al), they could be in front of a laundromat trying to score a nickel bag of laundry detergent so I'm thinking that fishing on video is not the worst thing in the world.
Posted By: TX Strampion

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: TX Strampion

Nope, you're the first one to mention electronic dance music... Lol

roflmao

It's a pet peeve.

https://youtu.be/abw0lqlhZPU
https://youtu.be/Jh02TnTMrec
https://youtu.be/f_nMz1uvSnI
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 02:49 AM

I watch chasin bass for his vaping tips.
rock
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris_K

I think alot of folks on here have “fishing rod” envy.. they’re better sticks then them gosh durn youtubers..I’d like to see a fish off between Lunkers and some of his biggest fans here.. I’d image some people would off themselves when he smoked them ... roflmao

P.S the more I think about it, i actually think theres money in this. If someone runs with it, I want my cut popcorn

I would be willing to bet there are some that like to gamble and would probably entertain that idea.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Chasin Hogs
I watch chasin bass for his vaping tips.
rock

That poor guy came on here and had his @ss handed to him. Lol

Tough crowd...
Posted By: herbsteiner

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 03:54 AM

I'm late to the party, but most of what I watch on YT are LFG and Tactical Bassin.

I'm 70 and have been fishing about 40 years, and I'm even now learning new techniques and baits from Matt and Tim at Tactical Bassin'. They've gotten me out of some long-standing ruts in my techniques and thinking patterns, trying new baits, and setting new goals for myself. That's important stuff, and Tactical does it for me. I'm planning to take a CA trip and fish with Matt if possible.

LFG, I just like Justin because in the face of adversity for a young man, both in deciding how to make a living doing what he loves, to being sidetracked by serious health issues, to other stuff... he seems to Aggie-up and take as much control of the situation as he can and work with it. And he shares his story in an interesting and entertaining way. He's not for educational watching, he's for enjoyment.

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 04:43 AM

Something I realized in the last couple of days watching BMP fishing on youtube:
-I need to go throw big swimbait in Austin!!!
-BP’s diesel bill must be thousands every month with all of the toys he brings along.
-Who pays for these pros like BMPScott Martin to have a film crew follow them around in a chase boat and make high quality videos? you have to think that Scott Martin pays Brandon pretty good to make those videos. Seems like a new expense attached to being a young pro trying to market themselves.
Posted By: Medens

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By: stratos caster
Fish the moment with Jonny Shultz

+1 Really enjoy the map study vids.
Posted By: cbeathard

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 07:25 AM

i agree with you on a lot of points i used to be a fan of quite a few of them, but i think Jon B is steering away from fishing and is getting more into general video editing and what not.
The editing he does is why i follow him.
the rest of the boob squad are all over dramatic and not they all advertise advertise advertise, which is why i don't watch Scott Martin anymore.
don't like watching an 8 minute commercial for a 5 minute video.
I understand they have money to make but eh to each their own.
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris_K

Now that’s a channel I could get behind.

Or, "Now that's a behind that could get a channel!" Words to that effect.

I saw this and it made me think of another group of YouTube fishing video makers: women fishing in scanty bikinis. Older guys here remember going to the magazine rack and most every motorcycle and hot rod magazine had some hot babe draped over it. It worked then, still does . . . as I think the trend is still intact after half a century.

Selling to voyeurs has always been popular. Likely, even more so now since so many more people live their lives vicariously. I'd bet a large percentage of the voyeur market either doesn't fish or rarely fishes.

Brad
Posted By: COWBOYSFAN008

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Magged Out
Tactical Bassin

Great guys, tips, and fishermen. Pure fishing, not a vlog about going to the dentist or a dang unboxing.
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 05:55 PM

Flukemaster and re runs of FLW and Elite series tourneys.
Posted By: stringwise

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/23/18 06:59 PM

I think it depends on what you are really looking for in content.

If you want drama, VLOGs and a deep understanding of what guys had for breakfast then Jon B, LFG and Lunkerz are your channels. I just don't care about that and I don't watch them as an alternative to watching reality TV, which I also don't watch. These guys have a lot of subscribers and they do well I'm sure, but they are more about self-promotion than fishing.

If you want fishing information than TacticalBassin (never understood the name but whatever), Flukemaster, & Your LFG all dish it out.
Posted By: Basscaster

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/24/18 01:28 AM

I have about 30 guys I follow and 80% are just making homemade videos on lakes or areas I like to fish. The Goon squad drives me nuts with their product pushing towards little kids. They do sell creative shirts and a few ok items. That Mystery Junk Box is the most enoying commercial since the Granny and her Clapper..I wonder how they have 400,000+ subscribers and their video are only seen by 50k to 100k ??? They all trying and make as many videos in a week for Max. Profit instead of trying to fill 1 or even 2 videos a week.That Chris Belaw and Pervic really like to fish..
Posted By: herbsteiner

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/24/18 01:48 PM

I just took stringwise's advice and went to YLFG's site. He's got good informational stuff too. Probably will now divide my precious screen time to TB and YLFG.

If it ever stops raining around here...
Posted By: Klinger N Ok

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/24/18 07:28 PM

I'm 48 and can appreciate quality video production and some unique bucket list fishing locations like what a few of the goon squad put out, but their actual fishing content leaves a lot to be desired.
Tactical Bassin with Matt and Tim put out great content, both in the how-to department and the actual fishing footage. Although most of their footage is from their home state, some of my faves are of them crushing the brown fish in the NW US or Great Lakes region.
For both great fishing content and humor, Uncut Angling is one of the better productions on the Tube. Yea, most of it is in Canada fishing for species we don't have around here, but Aaron Wiebe puts out a very entertaining show.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Do you watch any of the YouTubers? - 02/24/18 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Zipster

Pure truth here. ^^^^^^

lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum