Texas Fishing Forum

Elites......No info rule

Posted By: Fishspanker

Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 02:40 AM

Only one person in this weeks top 10 made this years Classic.

Ironically that's Luke Clausen who in the past they penalized for not passing the polygraph on getting information. Maybe no information is better than information?

It was interesting that Trip Weldon said on the one interview with Zona that they were already dealing with "some issues".
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 02:51 AM

Knew Something was up. Davy hite seemed to be trolling clausen He kept wanting zona to pound information out of him

Edit, I️ thought you were referring to this weeks tourney but suspect you are referring to 2016
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 02:54 AM

I believe Wheeler was the one they were referring to at this event.
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 02:58 AM

http://www.bassfan.com/docktalk_article/10151#.WoECZUpMGEc

Old but interesting. I️ need Harold Allen to show me how to get around Toledo safely so I️ don’t tear up my new boat
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 03:18 AM

I think its way too early in the season to think that the no info rule hurt some guys. You need a few tournaments down to see where everyone is in points. Everyone throws out a clunker of a tournament every once in a while and to me its just too early to say the no info rule affected certain anglers.
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
I think its way too early in the season to think that the no info rule hurt some guys. You need a few tournaments down to see where everyone is in points. Everyone throws out a clunker of a tournament every once in a while and to me its just too early to say the no info rule affected certain anglers.
Good answer, I agree
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 03:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishspanker

It was interesting that Trip Weldon said on the one interview with Zona that they were already dealing with "some issues".

Wheeler
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 04:09 AM

I didnt know this rule was put in place, I love it.

It seemed to me the Elites became a popularity contest with fan favorites and federation guys getting good intel from everyone.
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 12:16 PM

What’d he do?
Posted By: Neches

Re: Elites......No info rule - 02/12/18 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Bossbowman
Originally Posted By: Fishspanker

Wheeler
If he got info this tournament he must of got it from the same I guys I do, cause it always sucks and never works.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum